Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,974 members, 7,799,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th (28018 Views)

Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by rattlesnake(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na wa

Jesus
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by tolulinks(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
I still don't get how one dies from taking expired drugs. If anything they may only lose their potency overtime but kill you? Absolutely not. The drug must have been either fake or the combination proved fatal.

1 Like

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by ufuosman(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by lollmaolol(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rip
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Nickymezor(f): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rest in peace Mr. Eric.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Pearly255(f): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rest in peace Eric Arubayi. cry God knows best.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Awwww sorry to hear that well may his souls rest in peace, Amen may Almighty God bless him when he entered heaven. cry
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Sunday84(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rip
Remembered the first day I saw him at DELSU abraka
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by gud4dbest(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
So sad, ordinary anti-malaria tablets is been adulterated and sold to the masses sad

did u read d news?it's stated 'Expired'
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by shukudi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Rest in peace great man...

God rest ur gentle soul...

We don't question God, we give thanks... May God grant your parents the fortitude to bear the loss...

#My heart is heavy!!!!!!

we don't question God, but we need to question our health sector. He died of complication from expired anti malaria drug. Should we not question that? How then can we move forward as a nation?
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by doctimonyeka(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
shukudi:
we don't question God, but we need to question our health sector. He died of complication from expired anti malaria drug. Should we not question that? How then can we move forward as a nation?
My bro, this country nids God's intervention oo... The way our politicians play politics with everything is something else..
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by FabioRomani: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Eric was my room mate at Federal Government College Warri. What a loss... live on bro. ..

1 Like

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by AngelicBeing: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
gud4dbest:

did u read d news?it's stated 'Expired'
My bad, thanks for the correction wink
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Rukkydelta(f): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
fratermathy:
Rip.

Why do you feel he was murdered undecided? Is there something you know that we don't?
Amebo

Gossip is not a thing for the guys

1 Like

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
I remember Eric those days in Delsu. Na wa for life oh.
To everyone that sees this post, may your life never be cut short in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by soulfood(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
RiversWatchDog:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-S9FREJPaW4A/WKXBHXnCcHI/AAAAAAALsZs/1Ht4hqrkraMSz80IL2L9y-A61N6ywm6YgCLcB/s1600/j.png[/img]
Eric Is a notable gospel musician, who died on february 11th due to some complications from an expired anti-malaria drugs, he will be buried on 25th of february 2017 in his hometown at Delta State. May his soul rest in peace. Amen

http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/eric-arubayis-family-release-his.html

The poster has day 1, day 2, day 3 with the actual dates not specified. The dates need to be included. Heaven has gained another.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Vanessa88(f): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rip Eric

1 Like

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Revolva(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
wait na ordinary expired drug kill this man....na wa ooo
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by flyforall: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
y do good ones gotta go young
we all got to go sometime
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by kenoz(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by solidman59(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP man. We know you're in a better place.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by iguita: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Still cant get over this guy's death. I dont know him from Adams but why do we keep killing ourselves? Why do we kill our promising ones? This guy just started life, just started building a family and then some 'insert insult here' had to sell fake drugs to him? My goodness.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by queenDD(f): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Rest in peace.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 17, 2017
THIS world is Vanity
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Pavore9:
All those who deal in expired and fake drugs, may lamentation not depart their households.
That's harsh
May lamentations visit them and those who knowingly support them. Not their innocent family members.

1 Like

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by jefy(m): 5:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Sleep on Bro, it's so so sad,the thought of your death still seems like a mistaken art that would be erased.. I still have the brown native you gave to me,and i just cant stop watching the airport madness video you did with c.granville and the others. It's freaking sad that you're no more,REst on,you will always be in our hearts.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by rachels: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2017
rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Hosts Steve Ayorinde, Lagos State Commissioner Of Information / Davido Becomes Brand Ambassador For Infinix Smartphone / Ruth Kadiri: Why Nollywood Actresses Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.