Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Much Do I Need To Build A 2br Self Contained House? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Do I Need To Build A 2br Self Contained House? (657 Views)

Cost Of Building A Room And Parlour Self Contained House / A Plot Of Land With Self Contained House For Sale / With 250/300k Can I Get A 2BR In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Build A 2br Self Contained House? by Daewoods(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
please assist me with price of such roughly, and on a full plot, with all rooms standard, tiles and all.
Each room having its own toilet and bath then the parlor and kitchen that's all.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Build A 2br Self Contained House? by Daewoods(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
bump
Re: How Much Do I Need To Build A 2br Self Contained House? by MANGAM(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Am currently working on same project in Abuja. Do u ve a plan? What are sizes of the rooms? With 2000 blocks u ar done
Re: How Much Do I Need To Build A 2br Self Contained House? by Daewoods(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
I have a land, but will like to know roughly how much I should budget for building to finish. just a simple house no expensive finishing
Re: How Much Do I Need To Build A 2br Self Contained House? by desse: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Contact us at 08033506527,08073711489 .desse-architect
Re: How Much Do I Need To Build A 2br Self Contained House? by toxxnoni(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
[b]Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report. we render quality work with affordable prices. We believe we can work together in other words, we want our company to be the ones that will provide this services for you on your sites. Hope to hear a positive feedback from you. find herein attached our Company profile. Thanks[/b]

Re: How Much Do I Need To Build A 2br Self Contained House? by EngrOsas: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Daewoods:
I have a land, but will like to know roughly how much I should budget for building to finish. just a simple house no expensive finishing

keep your budget at 8million first
if your project is within my reach, contact me 07030367178
check previous projects here www.apeledesigns.com
Re: How Much Do I Need To Build A 2br Self Contained House? by EngrOsas: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
toxxnoni:
[b]Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report. we render quality work with affordable prices. We believe we can work together in other words, we want our company to be the ones that will provide this services for you on your sites. Hope to hear a positive feedback from you. find herein attached our Company profile. Thanks[/b]

please your contact number
Re: How Much Do I Need To Build A 2br Self Contained House? by toxxnoni(m): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
EngrOsas:

please your contact number

Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report. we render quality work with affordable prices. We believe we can work together in other words, we want our company to be the ones that will provide this services for you on your sites. Hope to hear a positive feedback from you. find herein attached our Company profile. Thanks

Re: How Much Do I Need To Build A 2br Self Contained House? by toxxnoni(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report. we render quality work with affordable prices. We believe we can work together in other words, we want our company to be the ones that will provide this services for you on your sites. Hope to hear a positive feedback from you. find herein attached our Company profile. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Eden View Estate, Ibeju Lekki* The Real Deal Grab It Now. / Royal Haven Garden Mowe, Ofada / Repair And Replace Faulty Dispenser Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.