Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone (42412 Views)

Snake Catches Ugandan Man After Stealing Mattress, Rolls Round His Neck. Photos / Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by PrettyCrystal: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
A Ugandan man who murdered his girlfriend and dumped her lifeless body in a bush -was arraigned in court on Tuesday, Feb 14,2017 after being charged with murder. The suspect Dr Brian Bagyenda, confessed to have murdered his lover, Enid Twijukye, after reportedly seeing the photos she took with another man on the phone he bought for her.

Fuming with jealousy and rage, Bagyenda, according to his own confession, admitted to suffocating her to death with the help of his friends 24-year-old Innocent Bainomugisha, and 28-year-old Vincent Rwahwire.

The body of the second year student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in International Business was found decomposing by police during their patrol.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/man-murders-his-girlfriend-after-seeing.html

Video >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueHZ6ySEt9U

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
I HOPE THIS WILL SERVE AS A LESSON TO OTHERS THAT SEES MEN AS ATM CARD OR SANTA DASUKI.

R.I.P

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by PrettyCrystal: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2017

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by PrettyCrystal: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
bad
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Epatty(f): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Men can go extreme when they're very jealous.

10 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by soberdrunk(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Murder cannot be justified in anyway but in all honesty seeing a picture of your girlfriend with another man on a phone you bought with your hard earned money is very .................., i dont know the word to use. Ladies its very dangerous to cross the line with some men, even the most gentle man can do very crazy things when pushed......... angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by SINZ: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
If every man on this planet can act like me then this world would certainly be a better place! angry

I don't have the time or patience to grieve over a cheating partner moreless the will to revenge. If you cheat on me, we're done. Its your loss, not mine. I move on to the next one, NO TIME! cool

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by respect80(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Epatty:
Men can go extreme when they're very jealous.

Don't say men. Say demons are very extreme grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Sandydayziz(f): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lesson to the females... That's it!

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Backinfront(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Very dirty man. He should rot in gaol where he belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by bankyblue(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
hmmmm! uganda people trying to take over from kenya.......#BADNEWS

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
What happened to walking out of the relationship if you can't stand a cheating partner?...they should go cool their ass in prison.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
angry

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Now she is dead and you are go'n rot in prison. Happy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by amiibaby(f): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
SINZ:
If every man on this planet can act like me then this world would certainly be a better place! angry

I don't have the time or patience to grieve over a cheating partner moreless the will to revenge. If you cheat on me, we're done. Its your loss, not mine. I move on to the next one, NO TIME! cool
That makes the two of us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Spells(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Some people's mental state are screwing e'm up. Rip
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by herkeym001(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Is he mading
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by mccoy47(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
An insecure punk kills a ho!

Oh well undecided
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
R. I. P to the pretty lady cry cry cry
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
My hero grin

However, he should have walked into a police station and turned himself in like a boss.

"These beyotches needs to learn, that I'm nothing like your father" Dr. Dre
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by SINZ: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
That makes us two.

Niggaz be acting pussywhipped when the world is populated with enough women to satiate even a eunuch. undecided
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by mohince(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Huh...... Women and cheating sha

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by profhezekiah: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
what a wasted life, girls stop selling ur soul for peanut, tonto come help me advice dem
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Randy100: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
I don't want to say that the girl deserved it. It is wrong to talk ill about dead people.

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Abdulsalaam9(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmm, wonders shall never end
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by imitateMe(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Really unfair...just photographs?? That man messed up big time.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by curvilicious: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Beautiful girl
Oh this what happens when u date a loon
Uganda again!
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
mohince:
Huh...... Women and cheating sha
really?, what happened to men are polygamous in nature? undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by Barmmyshoes(f): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Too bad.
Re: Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone by UdyOgwoUde(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mumu. Na so your sister go go one day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Hassan Musa Found Dead In Kogi After N6m Ransom / King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Surulere Unrest: Lagos Police Declares Tajudeen Olanrewaju Bakare Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.