Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Do It Right - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do It Right (393 Views)

Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now / Is It Right For A Wife To Keep Properties In Her Name? / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do It Right by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
If there is any subject that should be considered with calm reason and unimpassioned judgment, it is the subject of marriage. If ever the Bible is needed as a counselor, it is before taking a step that binds persons together for life. AH 70

If men and women are in the habit of praying twice a day before they contemplate marriage, they should pray four times a day when such a step is anticipated. Marriage is something that will influence and affect your life, both in this world and in the world to come. AH 71

God made from the man a woman, to be a companion and helpmeet for him, to be one with him, to cheer, encourage, and bless him, he in his turn to be her strong helper. All who enter into matrimonial relations with a holy purpose-the husband to obtain the pure affections of a woman's heart, the wife to soften and improve her husband's character and give it to completeness-fulfill God's purpose for them. AH 99

(1) (Reply)

Lower LDL (bad) Cholesterol With Nature Made Cholestoff Original / ghu / GET JAMB/UTME 2016 MATHS WITH DETAILED SOLUTIONS ON YOUR PHONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.