Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos (57589 Views)

Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
A Nigerian well wisher, Akinjide Ajisafe has delivered a Flower and get well card meant for President Muhammed Buhari at the Abuja house, London. In the card signed on February 13, Ajisafe wrote the following message:

“Dear President M Buhari

“May the prayers and blessings of good health I am sending with these flowers make you stronger and healthy

“Mr president, I am sure if you have look outside, right in london the sun of Allah is shining and he is telling you to get well. Many are so earger to have you back, especially in terms of the stability of the country. I hope this litte card and flower help a little to know how lovingly you are thought of … by many of us in UK

May Allah continue to guide, bless and direct you to the right path.

Akinjide Ajisafe

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/nigerian-man-delivers-card-and-flower.html

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2017

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by informant001: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
dats good. hope he gets ur card

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
gringrin

Abegi make u no dey tell me big big talk

I no want hear again o...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ameeen!!! Bad sharp guy grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by RoyalBlak007: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
...Young Man

.Did you get a visual?..

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by kelvine(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wetin we go call this kind stunt now ?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
But where is lalasticlala now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by AngelicBeing: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now?
l am here , l will push it to front page very soon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by decatalyst(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Quite patriotic undecided

Though I don't agree with my president based on his policies and sluggishness in implementing measures that would ameliorate the suffering of the citizenry, I love his doggedness and person.

Long live PMB!

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice and thoughtful of him

So patriotic!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by PassingShot(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice one a genuine patriot.

Only liepods, wailing zombies and yeasrelites wish our president death.

By Allah's Grace PMB shall return to Nigeria healthier and with more determination to pull us out of the calamitous situation the country was plunged into by the senseless looting of the Ineffectual Buffoon regime.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by joe4real12: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l am here , l will push it to front page very soon grin grin
Even Saraki n Dogara no trust those guys grin
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by buygala(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
And that's how he gave Buhari five fvcks, but Buhari kept all and gave away not a single fvck sad

All these Yoruba Muslims sef undecided Their sycophancy is turbo-charged sad

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
joe4real12:

Even Saraki n Dogara no trust those guys grin
grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Let the trekking to London via "The Mediterranean Corridor" begin.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Pvin: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
eno funny

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by joe4real12: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
decatalyst:
Quite patriotic undecided

Though I don't agree with my president based on his policies and sluggishness in implementing measures that would ameliorate the suffering of the citizenry, I love his doggedness and person.

Long live PMB!

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!
The guy just wanted to confirm the real status of Sai baba grin

Make I hear say naija man cares...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
So PMB is sick
President self dey lie shocked shocked shocked
Elder lying Mohammed over to you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
where are the doubters
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dem no gree d guy cross the gate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by ibkkk(f): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
That was so thoughtful of you#Akinjide Ajisafe, Omo Sagunmo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by micktoxin(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
What's the point of the rubbish flowers? Shouldn't the flowers be directed towards millions in Nigeria vulnerable to the power vacuum?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by solochris(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
He should just drop the card and go na, why snapping all over the place

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by maberry(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
This guy own zombiesm cross border o grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Opakan2: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
PMB sir.. e jaye ori yin.

Enjoy London like it's no man's business.. we're solidly behind you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by NaWhoBanMe: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
PINSHURE and FIDIO OF BUHARI COLLECTING THE CARD OR ADONBLVIT

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Dannyset(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Thomases won't believe still
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Abbeyme: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Love for Mr. President.
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by opribo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Too late to cry when the head is off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts / Arase Launches Police SPY Uniform (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.