Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (213476 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
my views about agencies might be wrong bt i feel alot of factors are involved wen it comes to being successful in life e.g Destiny
but some factors make this destiny reality , Dangote isn't the most brilliant but his who he is today cos of Allah grace ,now surely there must agencies which God used to act in his life that brings him success, fortune and luck.

which is d reason i stated those agencies.
Aje in yoruba is spirit of success
in one of onikijipa lectures he mentioned that if Allah wants to make you wealthy he will make women, jinns,rawaniyah,angels and ATEGUN work for you not physically but spiritually ,which makes me think,which roles does the spiritual world play in earthly world in terms of success,or getting fortune

emekaraj in one of his post wrote that some angels came to his aid in battles, thats because he could see them not all of us can vise versa achieving Battle of success, we cant see them but some things fighting for us to achieve our dreams. now what are does things

i hope am nt too confusing. ..

For my health it started spiritually became ok but caused medical problems for me later...severe eye,lower abdominal pains but since i started d ya hayyu ya qoyum in water its gone now.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:05am On Apr 25, 2017
^^^

Ok, now I get your points & your idea of agencies are correct but when you inserted “gods“ it looked some how, b‘cos many people would think you meant heathen gods.

Yes, onikijipa was right about women being part of the network of agencies of wealth nay in worldly gains as a whole. Eg women private part in dreamland is interpreted as wealth in reality, birth, marriage, tranquility etc.

The essence of prayer is for God to set these machinery of agencies in motion for us to achieve our desired ends, since he alone holds there reins & understands the mechanics. So in order to avoid misconceptions that could lead to shirk for people of low understanding, it would be wise & safe to skip the agencies & face the real God of rituals himself.

Like you said not all can see these agents @ play during the process of actualization of prayers.

Good to know your health is better now.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

Yes, onikijipa was right about women being part of the network of agencies of wealth nay in worldly gains as a whole. Eg women private part in dreamland is interpreted as wealth in reality, birth, marriage, tranquility etc.

Have u read : think and grow rich by napoleon Hill?? He said something like this too about women and sex been d greatest forces that helps to achieve success.

There's something spiritual about that book, especially chapter 13 the brain and 14 the sixth sense, even tho he was using scientific terms cos he didn't believe in God but he did believe there are some intangible forces making things happen, that we can neither see nor perceive.

He believes the human mind does not hav the capacity to understand d intangible force of gravity which keeps this earth suspended in the mid air and kips us from falling from it or much less the power to control that force. he believes that all of us are subservient to the intangible force. But of course u an I knw this intangible force

4 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin

^^^

If its as he (hill) described it, then them oloshos & their patronizers would be most successful of this world now. Going by his description marriage/sex would be a sure ticket to success but is it ?

Sure women, going by the concept of duality in nature are inclined towards positivity while men tends towards negativity, the combination of which brings result just like in electricity. They are just fraction of a collections of agencies, even then, it has to be within the confines of law or else it may block your way (righteous) to success.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
ikupakuti:

grin

^^^

If its as he (hill) described it, then them oloshos & their patronizers would be most successful of this world now. Going by his description marriage/sex would be a sure ticket to success but is it ?

Sure women, going by the concept of duality in nature are inclined towards positivity while men tends towards negativity, the combination of which brings result just like in electricity. They are just fraction of a collections of agencies, even then, it has to be within the confines of law or else it may block your way (righteous) to success.

I tire oo , but I think he meant if used positively

I believe there's truth in the saying dat behind every successful man there is a woman behind. I hav experience were many pple got married an their luck pick up and also we're pple divorce their wife and things turns out bad for them. But also if you marry the wrong woman it can also bring bad luck too. There is gat to be something behind this phenomenon.

Oga u no wan reply my mail again
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
emekaRaj:

Check your inbox, since yesterday, saw the one of this afternoon & replied. Check
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ikupakuti

Ok lemme check
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
ikupakuti:

Check your inbox, since yesterday, saw the one of this afternoon & replied. Check
me too actually for record cheesy Just want to get ur opinion on it
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
ikupakuti:

Ha what's happening, I still can't see ur mail, I checked spam can't see nothing.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Empiree:
me too actually for record cheesy Just want to get ur opinion on it

Have replied since that evening, re-check I just re-sent again. Thought you seen it.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
emekaRaj:

Ha what's happening, I still can't see ur mail, I checked spam can't see nothing.

Na wa oo will resend now.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
emekaRaj:

I believe there's truth in the saying dat behind every successful man there is a woman behind. I hav experience were many pple got married an their luck pick up and also we're pple divorce their wife and things turns out bad for them. But also if you marry the wrong woman it can also bring bad luck too. There is gat to be something behind this phenomenon.

Sure, generaly women attract mercy more, if the chemistry is right.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
ikupakuti:

Have replied since that evening, re-check I just re-sent again. Thought you seen it.
Not at all. Just seeing your re-sent. Once again, JazakaAllah Khayran
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Empiree:
Not at all. Just seeing your re-sent. Once again, JazakaAllah Khayran

Ameen wa iyak.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
E be like say calculation don hook @LadunaI o

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
ikupakuti:

Na wa oo will resend now.

OK I hav seen it an reply
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
ikupakuti:

LOL, make e no go follow u ran mental ooo

Everybody head different
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
emekaRaj:

LOL, make e no go follow u ran mental ooo
Everybody head different

shocked OK ooo so I‘m a sam loco abi? Thank you o
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
emekaRaj:

OK I hav seen it an reply

Replied.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
What's the meaning of يا قديم Ya Qadim ?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Empiree:
What's the meaning of يا قديم Ya Qadim ?

If God is addressed as such it means THE ETERNAL , THE PRE-EXISTENT etc, but if its just a qualification (adjective) it means ancient, premordial etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
ikupakuti:

If God is addressed as such it means THE ETERNAL , THE PRE-EXISTENT etc, but if its just a qualification (adjective) it means ancient, premordial etc
just watched a lecture about it. Very interesting.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

The essence of prayer is for God to set these machinery of agencies in motion for us to achieve our desired ends, since he alone holds there reins & understands the mechanics. So in order to avoid misconceptions that could lead to shirk for people of low understanding, it would be wise & safe to skip the agencies & face the real God of rituals himself.

on point , God has given us the free will to chose patients and steadfastness or use the back door to actualise our destiny because no matter wat u do u can never do more than what Allah has ordained for you..

,which will make me highlight a prob in our society now cos some alfa will even be advising on using back door and guys ll less iman are falling into dix..

A friend once told me an Alfa said he shud do Ifa stuff that it ll mk him successful, that there's no prob in mixing once in a while.. i strongly advised him against it and told Allah ll fix our probs but no by our time or plan bt by His. which brings me back to patience and perseverance but this virtues are lacking in almost everyone today may Allah guide us...

Pls kindly share some prayers on buisness,success n sustainance , will share my small ones too

1 Like

Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 12:11am On Apr 26, 2017
emekaRaj:

Mmmmmm ........ anyway i get were u r going, maybe u r not putting it right.

I hav been told I hav a lot supernatural forces or in ur term (AGENCIES) working hard everyday to make sure my destiny of becoming a famous successful man become reality, we will see about this tho.

But then I get where u r going, u make sense. Of course there hav to be some forces to ensure ur destiny as writing by God is achieved. Especially wen it an extra ordinary destiny

may b trought charity, zhikr, good deeds are ways by which theses forces are kept happy with us and strengthened

As for the women they are surely good signs, bin flocking around me much lately unlike b4 but really trying to b careful cos its bcoming abnormal

Ur little bro here is aiming more than Mko, Dangote level if Allah wishes..lol
#Dreamer

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
ikupakuti:

Not really bro...just dey chill, observing una in 3D. Lolz
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
LadunaI:

Not really bro...just dey chill, observing una in 3D. Lolz

Are you sure ? Coz I know what I‘m talking about o grin and I know you know what I‘am talking about...
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
@Tlake

Lols @ using backdoor once in a while...our problems lies in our hand. God said only if we‘ll apply piety, we‘ll be plucking our provisions from the sky with our bare hands.

Ignorance is the lot of such alfas & their types abound these days.

A single name of God from the Quran or an ayat or a sura is enough to take care of ones worldly & heavenly needs but lack of piety has blinded people to that fact to the extent of thinking if you dont go against God, that same God wont grant your request...which is crazy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
^^

Shaking my head. BACK DOOR shocked shocked shocked

Even if "back door" is successful, isn't the same God behind it success?. Why not take"front door" and get barakat multiple fold. Types of "alfa" messing things up.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
ikupakuti:
@Tlake

Lols @ using backdoor once in a while...our problems lies in our hand. God said only if we‘ll apply piety, we‘ll be plucking our provisions from the sky with our bare hands.

Ignorance is the lot of such alfas & their types abound these days.

A single name of God from the Quran or an ayat or a sura is enough to take care of ones worldly & heavenly needs but lack of piety has blinded people to that fact to the extent of thinking if you dont go against God, that same God wont grant your request...which is crazy.

That is the perfect word "piety" once you gat this the sky is ur limit, we indulge in too many sinful act this days and act like its normal while it's not. Most of this alfa are the worst. I remember my father had to withdraw my Lil sis from her islamiya, wen he caught the alfa kissing one of his student in a tight corner, a 13 yrs old girl fa. I just weak cos even me wey rugged dat time wouldnt do dat to a thirteen yrs old girl.

Another malam was appointed to be teaching children in my neighbors house and he was caught trying to rape one of the girls. This alfa I knew an respected him personally becos of the way he always preach to us. He said na devil, I give am better slap dat day

3 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
@ ikupakuti becos I talk say I dey see things, u send me dat long hard tin. U for kuku kill me na.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Empiree:
^^

Shaking my head. BACK DOOR shocked shocked shocked

Even if "back door" is successful, isn't the same God behind it success?. Why not take"front door" and get barakat multiple fold. Types of "alfa" messing things up.

Their problem is ignorance. They use the Quran to preach but they cant use it to solve their problems.

As @Tlake mentioned Dangote...do you know what he does ?

If you go to Kano, Dangote has several bungalows in every nook of the city where his mum Mariya Sunusi used to organize mallams for Quran recitations on daily basis for his progress, cos the intricasies of acquiring wealth is nothing compared to what you‘ll do to retain it. There are no less than 100 people in each, they come & go, day & night they are always @ it. If you go to her house @ koki, lots of women, their job is cooking 24/7 to feed those people & also all the prisons around kano. I‘ve known her with this system for over a decade. Why wont he be the richest. I dont think they spend less than 2 million naira daily for workmanship & slaughter. One will see him in Lag & be wondering how manage he tops the chart & stayed for years. They understand the powers of prayers/Quran & they are exploiting it big time. That man will soon buy up Nigeria. Na Mariya.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.