Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (213954 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
emekaRaj:
@ ikupakuti becos I talk say I dey see things, u send me dat long hard tin. U for kuku kill me na.

cheesy cheesy No fall my hand o. A whole spiritualist. If you see hard thing no be you go talk. Hope you can read it without the diacritics (wasali) ? Just master it. If you want the translation I‘ll try & compose it. I dont think you“ve gone through it sef. If I were going to utilize that sura myself thats the same approach i‘ll use. Its top notch dont joke with it o.

#I like as you tear that man slap lol

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
ikupakuti:

Their problem is ignorance. They use the Quran to preach but they cant use it to solve their problems.

As @Tlake mentioned Dangote...do you know what he does ?

If you go to Kano, Dangote has several bungalows in every nook of the city where his mum Mariya Sunusi used to organize mallams for Quran recitations on daily basis for his progress, cos the intricasies of acquiring wealth is nothing compared to what you‘ll do to retain it. There are no less than 100 people in each, they come & go, day & night they are always @ it. If you go to her house @ koki, lots of women, their job is cooking 24/7 to feed those people & also all the prisons around kano. I‘ve known her with this system for over a decade. Why wont he be the richest. I dont think they spend less than 2 million naira daily for workmanship & slaughter. One will see him in Lag & be wondering how manage he tops the chart & stayed for years. They understand the powers of prayers/Quran & they are exploiting it big time. That man will soon buy up Nigeria. Na Mariya.
ma sha Allah. Someone also sent me this last week about him. I guess this is isolated incident.

Aliko Dangote was born into a wealthy home in Kano. He got his first degree in Cairo, Egypt. He had always loved trading , and reports say he hawked sweets even as a primary school child , even though his family was wealthy. Dangote is really a very humble person even by the confessions of people who have interacted with him.

But Dangote is not the only hardworking Nigerian. He is not the only humble person around . He is probably not the most business savvy in Africa. But he is certainly the richest Blackman in the world . His companies employ over 11 , 000 people directly – not to mention , distributors, contractors and other vendors who depend on his businesses to thrive . Dangote is a blessing to humanity.

There is no family in Nigeria today that does not have a Dangote product in their home. If it is not sugar, then it is salt or the house you are living in was built with a Dangote Cement . Everyone has something to do with his business , so like Job he earns a little off everyone and that is the way to get wealthy.

Dangote is the 23 rd richest person in the world and is said to be the second most powerful African alive . The question is how did Dangote attain such a height ? Yes, you can’ t take away his hard work and business acumen, but that is only the starting point. The answer will not be found in the Forbes Magazine or on Wikipedia. The answer is in the verse of scripture quoted above : If you are willing and obedient you will eat the good of the land.

Sometime in the early 90 s Dangote had an encounter that set his foot on the path of destiny. Archbishop Benson Idahosa had some guests who needed to travel back urgently from Benin to Lagos to catch up their flight to the US . Unfortunately by the time the Archbishop took his guests to the airport they were told that the last flight for the day was overbooked and not a single seat was available. As a matter of fact , the passengers have boarded and were about to take off. Idahosa asked for the plane to be delayed a few minutes and walked to the tarmac where he was allowed to address the passengers. He pleaded with them about the desperate situation of his guests and asked that two persons should donate their seats for his guests to get to Lagos .

Everyone in that plane was a Christian . Not one of them batted an eyelid. Some pretended to be asleep, some pretended to be praying and the man of God stood waiting . From the back of the plane , a young man asked the person sitting next to him to get up and together they vacated their seat for the American visitors. Idahosa stopped him in the aisle of the plane and asked , “ Youngman , what is your name and what do you do ?” “ My name is Dangote , Aliko Dangote and this is my assistant .

I am a trader, a businessman .”It was there and then, that Papa Idahosa prophesied to him that “ the World will get up for you”. He prayed that God should take his business beyond Africa and bless him beyond measure . Today God has answered that prayer . God destined that blessing for someone seated in that plane that evening. But there was a condition attached to it – Isa 1 :19 If you will only let me help you, if you will only obey , then I will make you rich! Dangote ’ s wealth today was not meant for a Christian businessman who was too proud, too fixated in his mind to offer the “flamboyant man of God”, the “prosperity preacher” his seat .

My question is, if you were there on that plane , would you have taken the blessing? Enjoy your day. Nothing in life is worth fighting for. Your best clothes is someone's rag,your account balance is someone's donation at a function, your girl friend/boy friend or fiance/fiancee' is someone's Ex. Every single prostitute you see in a hotel or on the street at night was at some point in time a virgin. So what is the squabble all about? Life is too small to feel bigger or better than anybody. We're all naked to death says Steve Jobs. Nothing can save us from it. I pity those who Brag about wealth, beauty, intelligence, level of education, fame and material possessions. There's nothing you've achieved in life that no one else has never gotten. There's only one thing that is worth bragging which is "BELIEVE IN GOD ALMIGHTY". SO BE GOOD TO YOUR FELLOW MAN AND ALWAYS MAKE FRIENDS.

Always remember that the people you trampled upon on your way up a ladder will be the same set of people you're likely to pass on your way down, so cause no problem for others because if you do, they'll become your very problem one day. Finally, even banana stems will one day become dried leaves. Pls don't be selfish , pass on to friends as we're all in one way or the other guilty.

If one day you feel like crying, call me. I don't promise to make you laugh but I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away don't be afraid to call me. I promise to be there running beside you. But if one day you call me and there's no answer, come to me, perhaps I need you. One day, one of us will not be here and then it'll be too late to say I care. Tears may flow, but I will be long gone. So, forward to everyone you care for- I just did!

Send to your best friends no matter how often you talk or how close you are. Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them & new friends know u never will. This is thought provoking. Enjoy your day and the rest of the week.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
^^^
Hmmmm
Epistle...
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
ikupakuti:

cheesy cheesy No fall my hand o. A whole spiritualist. If you see hard thing no be you go talk. Hope you can read it without the diacritics (wasali) ? Just master it. If you want the translation I‘ll try & compose it. I dont think you“ve gone through it sef. If I were going to utilize that sura myself thats the same approach i‘ll use. Its top notch dont joke with it o.

#I like as you tear that man slap lol

Na time wey no dey naw, 47 days? Anyway I go do my best sha
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Abegi d guy is destined already no be d pastor prayer, but surely humility is d best way to live, I just dnt get it with ppl dat feel big because of wat they are

Oba of lagos in mind

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2017
ikupakuti:

Their problem is ignorance. They use the Quran to preach but they cant use it to solve their problems.

I remember wat our alfa told us wen we were small, he said we should do wat he said not what he does. Becoz wenever he sin he has a special prayer he will always do for Allah to forgive him immediately. That guy marry all d fine girls wey I dey trip for dat yr for islamiya, I never still forgive am for monsura

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2017
emekaRaj:

I remember wat our alfa told us wen we were small, he said we should do wat he said not what he does. Becoz wenever he sin he has a special prayer he will always do for Allah to forgive him immediately. That guy marry all d fine girls wey I dey trip for dat yr for islamiya, I never still forgive am for monsura
Lolz @ monsura...sorry she is not meant for you. You beauty queen(s) are for you alone lol.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2017
ikupakuti:

Are you sure ? Coz I know what I‘m talking about o grin and I know you know what I‘am talking about..

No cause for alarm...everything is moving smoothly. I have QuranCode software very comprehensive and concise sort of.

So my research has been cool. What about JAWAHIR translation? hope the work is progressing well and task almost complete.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2017
LadunaI:

Lolz @ monsura...sorry she is not meant for you. You beauty queen(s) are for you alone lol.

LOL just kidding sha, I prefer dating Christian chicks then, I hav my own Monsura now anyway, but d guy no try sha, funnily they always left him after just a baby, becoz their eye go don clear say the love is nt natural

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2017
emekaRaj:

Those kind alfas are evil. Emulate them @ your peril.
emekaRaj:

LOL just kidding sha, I prefer dating Christian chicks then, I hav my own Monsura now anyway, but d guy no try sha, funnily they always left him after just a baby, becoz their eye go don clear say the love is nt natural

Used to have one alfa like that as tenant, we call him MARIO, as in female clients o, students of his madrasa o, wives of clients, neighbours ni o him no send & i‘m sure he hypnotizes them. Those kind alfas wey dey use tiro dem (eye liners).
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2017
LadunaI:

No cause for alarm...everything is moving smoothly. I have QuranCode software very comprehensive and concise sort of.

So my research has been cool. What about JAWAHIR translation? hope the work is progressing well and task almost complete.

I thaught we agreed that you wont be using a software, that it has to be done manually.

Wait do mean you are yet to analyze a data of less than 200 huruf all this while....and i‘m here projecting 4yrs for you ?

No make me laugh o, @ this rate even 20yrs would not suffice...you sure say you go fit sha ? Abi na jawahir translation dey slow you down ni ? I was even thinking of giving you the formula of one of its most powerful square, if you got it right, a 36square (1296) boxes...lets see how it goes sha.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
ikupakuti:

Those kind alfas are evil. Emulate them @ your peril.

Used to have one alfa like that as tenant, we call him MARIO, as in female clients o, students of his madrasa o, wives of clients, neighbours ni o him no send & i‘m sure he hypnotizes them. Those kind alfas wey dey use tiro dem (eye liners).

Yes u get, lemme ask you tho this sand dat some alfa use to predict ur predicament wen u go to them, wats up with it, abi na sunna too

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
emekaRaj:

Yes u get, lemme ask you tho this sand dat some alfa use to predict ur predicament wen u go to them, wats up with it, abi na sunna too

grin grin Controversy...

you, First of all, let me hear your own veiw. Think about it critically, what do you feel ?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Really a controversial topic
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Empiree:
Really a controversial topic

Really @empiree what do you think ?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Sometimes I wonder how modern scholars think. If we can't chant Allah's Names and Attributes, I wonder what else or who else we should call upon.

That's one of the replies below to him

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Empiree:
grin grin grin

Sometimes I wonder how modern scholars think. If we can't chant Allah's Names and Attributes, I wonder what else or who else we should call upon.

That's one of the replies below to him

I like that reply. Maybe he should tell us what the holy prophet (saw) chanted since he said chanting the name of God is innovation.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
ikupakuti:

Really @empir.ee what do you think ?
I have heard so much differences on this. I believe it is personal thing. If you ask the like of sheik I posted about, he would tell you straight up it is shirk or bidah and Muslims should not pray behind you.

I don't know anything about iyepe or iyanrin tite. I believe it is some sort of scientific analysis. Some brothers likened it to ifa of babalawo and concluded that it is kufr. They consider it fortune telling and back it up with hadith.

Meanwhile most Alfas in nija do this yet they pray salat. Are they kufar because of this? .my answer is no. There might be abuses here and there but that's not the issue. I heard it was first practised in the time is nabi Nuh (as).

There are also Tira written by awon medieval alfas throughout ages where they used numbers to arrive at certain conclusions like taking a trip or want to know status of something. This one was never condemned. So in my view there is no difference unless there're is more to iyepe tite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
^^^

Sure! All the islamic sciences became bid‘a with the advent of wahabism.

Their argument is that “those who practice it claim the knowledge of gaib“.

If truely thats gaib, then dont they do pregnancy scanning with modern tech/sci ? Dont they do whether forecast ? Dont they do geo-scanning to find petroleum ?

These are part of what God claimed to be gaib Q31;34 Q6:59, that no one knows except him. So, if there interpretation of such vs/gaib is as they put it, then those who practise all of the above are @ par with God in regards to the knowledge of Gaib (may God be exempted from all comparisons)

The reason why olden days people use sand is because paper wasnt invented then, what they have is parchment from animal skin which is very scarce & expensive. If a document is not really important they dont write it down. So, sand is appropiate for writting & erasing @ the same time so they do their calculations on it. It is not as if the sand tells them something about the matter being investigated.

So before the advent of calculator/computers to analyze datas they use sand. The science they use has nothing to do with the sand.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
ikupakuti:

grin grin Controversy...

you, First of all, let me hear your own veiw. Think about it critically, what do you feel ?

Y do u want to here my view first, u dey fear to say ur mind for here .... anyway, Allah knws best, i dnt like judging an am nt very knowledgeable in sunnah like u guys, but as for me its strange, and i wouldnt do it, but its allahs name they are calling anyway, my alfa will just look at you an start telling you everything about you, ur future etc i dnt see d different tho

One time i was in my frontage, and a mallam was passing an saw me he came to meet me. He said am a strong dude, started telling me everything about me an my future. But b4 he tells me anything he will look at his palms like he is seeing everything in his palm. I have never seen this one b4 ooo. So i ask him how is he doing that, he said i knw how and i can also do it even better, that am just pretending, i insisted that i dnt knw, and he said he was born like that. Sometimes is as if he is readin my mind and everything he told me has come to pass.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
^^^

Scared of who ? shocked

The only person who scares me after God is me. wink

You sound evasive, that you wouldnt do it but you saw nothing wrong in it. Where do you really stand ?

Its just a science of probing/investigation/critical analysis. It all boils down to astrology. Where/how/manner of how a certain formula is gotten is what will determine its legality in sharia & not the science itself. When I‘m more chanced, i‘ll elaborate more on how the stars/planets are the cusors of time, which in turn roles out the sequentiality of destiny.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

Scared of who ? shocked

The only person who scares me after God is me. wink

You sound evasive, that you wouldnt do it but you saw nothing wrong in it. Where do you really stand ?

Its just a science of probing/investigation/critical analysis. It all boils down to astrology. Where/how/manner of how a certain formula is gotten is what will determine its legality in sharia & not the science itself. When I‘m more chanced, i‘ll elaborate more on how the stars/planets are the cusors of time, which in turn roles out the sequentiality of destiny.

LOL its funy u tink i sound evasive, while u r doin even worse, diverting it to science. Thank God i no kuma no book pls tell me wat u think about the sand simply.

As for been evasive, i mentioned dat i dnt hav much knowledge about hadith except for wat i hear in tafsir or quotes online, i online read quranic translation an try to follow it laws. I just use common sense for the question, so just becoz i see nothing wrong in it, doesnt mean i should indulge in it. Even if i love it, I still wouldn't do it,

Tell me do u see anything wrong with it and would u do it?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
emekaRaj:

LOL its funy u tink i sound evasive, while u r doin even worse, diverting it to science. Thank God i no kuma no book pls tell me wat u think about the sand simply.

As for been evasive, i mentioned dat i dnt hav much knowledge about hadith except for wat i hear in tafsir or quotes online, i online read quranic translation an try to follow it laws. I just use common sense for the question, so just becoz i see nothing wrong in it, doesnt mean i should indulge in it. Even if i love it, I still wouldn't do it,

Tell me do u see anything wrong with it and would u do it?

Now you‘re confusing me. I dont think you read my post. Let me re-phrase, whether sand or no sand the criterion of what is good or bad is the sharia. So to answer your Question, there is nothing bad in the science it self. It has many branches, modern alfas now use calculators/pads instead of sand. It is all part of numerology & you know i do that. Like i said earlier the sand is just a writting board & has nothing to do with the science itself. Most of my spiritualist friends use pen/ paper. Sand is oldschool.

1 Like

Re: ...... by shawl: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
@ikupakuti
Knowledge like C-3PO

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
shawl:
@ikupakuti Knowledge like C-3PO

Which one be C-3PO
We are still waiting for you o grin cos I no forget. You must drop something.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
ikupakuti:

Now you‘re confusing me. I dont think you read my post. Let me re-phrase, whether sand or no sand the criterion of what is good or bad is the sharia. So to answer your Question, there is nothing bad in the science it self. It has many branches, modern alfas now use calculators/pads instead of sand. It is all part of numerology & you know i do that. Like i said earlier the sand is just a writting board & has nothing to do with the science itself. Most of my spiritualist friends use pen/ paper. Sand is oldschool.

Aaaaah so u sabi d tin like this an u r wasting time, go on and scater its numerology for ground lets learn. Seriously tho i didn't knw it has something to do with numbers, i thought they r seein somthin inside it.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
emekaRaj:

Aaaaah so u sabi d tin like this an u r wasting time, go on and scater its numerology for ground lets learn. Seriously tho i didn't knw it has something to do with numbers, i thought they r seein somthin inside it.

grin grin lols @ seeing something inside.

Honestly, if you are looking from afar you‘d think they do see events playing out but then they just calculate the placement of the stars, make deductions & then give predictions based on that.

I had wanted to delve into it but later on realised the present system available is corrupted, the rules are not straight foward, too many incoherencies. As anything that has to do with destiny is usually hidden by God.

So I‘m still trying to deduce the original concept taught to the prophets (as) from mystical astrology that I‘m more versed in.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
ikupakuti:

grin grin lols @ seeing something inside.

Honestly, if you are looking from afar you‘d think they do see events playing out but then they just calculate the placement of the stars, make deductions & then give predictions based on that.

I had wanted to delve into it but later on realised the present system available is corrupted, the rules are not straight foward, too many incoherencies. As anything that has to do with destiny is usually hidden by God.

So I‘m still trying to deduce the original concept taught to the prophets (as) from mystical astrology that I‘m more versed in.

Am waiting
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

Sure! All the islamic sciences became bid‘a with the advent of wahabism.

Their argument is that “those who practice it claim the knowledge of gaib“.

If truely thats gaib, then dont they do pregnancy scanning with modern tech/sci ? Dont they do whether forecast ? Dont they do geo-scanning to find petroleum ?

These are part of what God claimed to be gaib Q31;34 Q6:59, that no one knows except him. So, if there interpretation of such vs/gaib is as they put it, then those who practise all of the above are @ par with God in regards to the knowledge of Gaib (may God be exempted from all comparisons)

The reason why olden days people use sand is because paper wasnt invented then, what they have is parchment from animal skin which is very scarce & expensive. If a document is not really important they dont write it down. So, sand is appropiate for writting & erasing @ the same time so they do their calculations on it. It is not as if the sand tells them something about the matter being investigated.

So before the advent of calculator/computers to analyze datas they use sand. The science they use has nothing to do with the sand.
Tell them brother tell them. perhaps albaqir would have a thing or two to say about this. He too believes it might be kufr but he is not sure. cheesy

@bold, they would tell you these are "worldly matters". I dont understand how they reason, especially rabiu and abdelkabi.r. I wont write his moniker properly to call his attention bcuz he warned me to get off his mention after trashing nonsense he was spewing around. Everything is bid'a in their dictionary. They are so funny. To them, talking to jinn is haram. But they can ask the Jinn questions and thats not haram

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by shawl: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
^
Many of them have already hit a logjam spiritually because of their wayward approach to the deen. That's why they pick quarrels with everyone to vent off.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
I have always wanted to learn the science of that Sand numerology, but there is no one to teach me.

pls all our Alfas, help us drop powerful duas for those of us looking for job.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2017
Raintaker:
I have always wanted to learn the science of that Sand numerology, but there is no one to teach me.

pls all our Alfas, help us drop powerful duas for those of us looking for job.

ur intentions, start withSalatul fath 11, ya wahab, 1k, and end with salatul fath 11, for 7days. Do it outdoors

Tested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.