Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (210089 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
LadunaI:

All right bro. I see, what separate them in nutshell is degree of their effacement, total/ partial.

Definitely, it been really nice engaging you bro on this topic. hopefully, we share more on this forum to make us all a better person.

Thanks. I want to meditate on these concepts before delving into another one.

Thanks bro,

You are always wlcm.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lols....

I can relate to your last update!

فاصبر لحكم ربك و ﻻتكن كصاحب الحوت إذ نادى و هو مكظوم

Whats d translation
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:03am On Mar 18, 2017
emekaRaj:

Whats d translation

“Do bear with (the intricacies that come with) the decree of your Lord, and be not like the man of the fish (Yunus) when he cried (for succour) in distress“ (Quran 68:48)

Not to rebel when destiny is trying to force someones hand againt his wishes.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
ikupakuti:

“Do bear with (the intricacies that come with) the decree of your Lord, and be not like the man of the fish (Yunus) when he cried (for succour) in distress“ (Quran 68:48)

Not to rebel when destiny is trying to force someones hand againt his wishes.

Ya I understand now? I can't even rebel bcoz If I see a vision an I didn't act on it to help the person the nxt thing is a bad headache its gonna continue till I do d needful b4 it will stop.

Wen i hav Time 2mrw I will tell d story of how it use to happen
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
@ ikupakuti

I did some research last while looking for ansas, an I came a cross something I dnt know if you have heard anything about them.

Have you heard of MUWAKIL they are angelic being, very pure (like light) and very are powerful. Some scholars said they are the one protecting each letter in the Quran, some scholars also believe they are angels, while some said they are jinn that they only look like angels bcoz of their level of worship an piusness.

Have you come across any thing like this?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
@EmekaRaj,

YES, I know the MUWAKKALUNA (ASSIGNED AGENTS).

They are also called A‘WANUL A‘MAAL (AIDS OF ACTS).

Every haraf, ayat & surat has legion of them. Some are Malaikats who has legion of Ruhaniyyas under there athourity as subordinates who in turn has legion of chiefs of jinns beneath them who in turn controls there subjects....like that in hierarchical order.

There are various ways of extracting there names, some ways are deeper than some & it all boils down to numerology i.e through the numerical value of the ayat etc sought.

They are the agents through whose medium the utilization of those ayats etc comes to effect but they only act when they recieve order from above.

The powers & lights imbeded in those ayats etc fecundate & empower them.

Did you come across any of them ? Which ayat ? Sura ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
ikupakuti:
@EmekaRaj,

Every haraf, ayat & surat has legion of them. Some are Malaikats who has legion of Ruhaniyyas under there athourity as subordinates who in turn has legion of chiefs of jinns beneath them who in turn controls there subjects....like that in hierarchical order.

There are various ways of extracting there names, some ways are deeper than some & it all boils down to numerology i.e through the numerical value of the ayat etc sought.

They are the agents through whose medium the utilization of those ayats etc comes to effect but they only act when they recieve order from above.

Guy no be as I dey tell u so, its crazy men. And this is truth nothing added

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
@emekaRaj,

LMAO..

I said it! You‘ll soon become another Solomon...all hail the king of Isreal & Palmyra!

But seriously, one cant be a consumated mystic and not be familiar with those entities with all those litanies one engages in day & night.

You see, with no iota of vainglory I‘m an authourity in numerology & mystical astrology to the extent that when ever I read books of the predecessors of these fields, they look like novices to me cos I didnt learn anything from anybody, its just a gift from God sharpened with lots of azkar & piety.

I can extract the name of anything, even if its from a stone unless I dont know its atomic configuration.

But my defect is that, my KASHF is not strong enough or let me say not the type I want.

You should try & learn numerology to enhance your special gift.

Numbers rule the core of existence, being from the realm of eternity, with only one realm above it. Thats why it has a begining & no ending.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
ikupakuti:
@emekaRaj,

LMAO..

I said it! You‘ll soon become another Solomon...all hail the king of Isreal & Palmyra!

But seriously, one cant be a consumated mystic and not be familiar with those entities with all those litanies one engages in day & night.

You see, with no iota of vainglory I‘m an authourity in numerology & mystical astrology to the extent that when ever I read books of the predecessors of these fields, they look like novices to me cos I didnt learn anything from anybody, its just a gift from God sharpened with lots of azkar & piety.

I can extract the name of anything, even if its from a stone unless I dont know its atomic configuration.

But my defect is that, my KASHF is not strong enough or let me say not the type I want.

Numbers rule the core of existence, being from the realm of eternity, with only one realm above it. Thats why it has a begining & no ending.

Yes u do have gift is quite obvious wen u write, about this numerology is there a book u can recommend for me......
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
ikupakuti:
@emekaRaj,

LMAO..

Uhmmmm... This is very interesting topic for the week.

Now, what is basis of NUMEROLOGY and its importance?

Firstly, from scientific miracle of Qur'an, No 19 is constantly shown up. From Basmalah to many hidden surah and verses.

For instance, from Surat Taubah (CH 9) where basmalah was conspicuously missing to Sura Naml (CH 27) is 19. Can you please shed more light to secret behind this, or perhaps how numerology (abjad) can be used to explain thing like this. And don't hesitate to give further examples.

Can you pls drop an overview of Mystical Astrology, what it is and its significant?

Sorry for my inquisitiveness. Just been curious to learn.

Thanks
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
emekaRaj:

I trust you now say u must hav some knowledge about them, u didn't lie at all that was exactly Wat I heard about them,

The first time I came across them I was using Surat noor 24 verse 35. Allahu nuru samawatil wal ard, just this..... tho I didn't know about this theory about that time. I was always reciting it plenty after the nawafil I always do b4 going to bed, one day they just surrounded me going round and round in circles around me repeating Allahu nuru samawatil wal ard with joy. Then they put hand on my head an pray for me.

The second time was January, dat period I was always doing Surat ikhlas 1k after ishai, then I started seeing this biengs everyday in a mosque doing zikr all the time an I will join them, but they never talk to me an I never talk to them, Everytime I say I want to talk to them, wen i see them I won't be able to talk do it.

One day God gave me the strength wen I enter d narrowed looking mosque I met them doing zikr, I stand an I was looking at them, an they became quite an was looking at me back. This was d first time I talked to them.

I ask them, Dnt u ppl talk, they didn't Ansa, they continue looking at me.

I now ask who is ur leader, all of them now point hand at me at the same time, like its you now, I now said OK, but u have to protect my family an everyone close to me they said ok. They all lift me up in the air an were celebrating with joy as their new leader, I started giving them instruction on Wat to do, I chose two heavy men to always be behind my back and never leave, an they station themselves immediately, I selected another 10 to surround somthin and guard it. I dnt even know Wat the tin is, like is tudlers dat r their or so am nt sure. So they surrounded it immediately, we had a battle dat night with shayatin, the two I ask to guard were just blocking attack in d battle.

Perhaps as @ikupakuti rightly said you're following the foot step of Prophet SULAIMAN.

Your experience is one in millions. We are learning from it, pls keep us inform.

Thanks
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:31am On Mar 20, 2017
ikupakuti:
@EmekaRaj,

SubhannAllah. You hit the nail on the head. Some people did not understand me when i narrated my experience about ruhaniyun 2yrs ago. You can search the thread created by tbaba titled "Jinn Stories" where i contributed. I told them that every araf, ayah etc of Quran have khadim that evolves from them. But they think islam is all about just reading texts. They kept saying they are jinn bcuz Allah only mentioned Angel, Jinn and mankind and nothing else.

But then, i forgot to cite this ayah as evidence 41:30

Lo! those who say: Our Lord is Allah, and afterward are upright, the angels descend upon them, saying: Fear not nor grieve, but hear good tidings of the paradise which ye are promised.

In some translation, they put in parenthesis (at the time of death) to think that only at that time malaika descend. That's translator's opinion. That's not practical. Experience comes through practical which i lived with for 20yrs under my Sheikh back then.

JazaKallah khairan for this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:54am On Mar 20, 2017
emekaRaj:

I trust you now say u must hav some knowledge about them, u didn't lie at all that was exactly Wat I heard about them,

The first time I came across them I was using Surat noor 24 verse 35. Allahu nuru samawatil wal ard, just this..... tho I didn't know about this theory about that time. I was always reciting it plenty after the nawafil I always do b4 going to bed, one day they just surrounded me going round and round in circles around me repeating Allahu nuru samawatil wal ard with joy. Then they put hand on my head an pray for me.

The second time was January, dat period I was always doing Surat ikhlas 1k after ishai, then I started seeing this biengs everyday in a mosque doing zikr all the time an I will join them, but they never talk to me an I never talk to them, Everytime I say I want to talk to them, wen i see them I won't be able to talk do it.

One day God gave me the strength wen I enter d narrowed looking mosque I met them doing zikr, I stand an I was looking at them, an they became quite an was looking at me back. This was d first time I talked to them.

I ask them, Dnt u ppl talk, they didn't Ansa, they continue looking at me.

I now ask who is ur leader, all of them now point hand at me at the same time, like its you now, I now said OK, but u have to protect my family an everyone close to me they said ok. They all lift me up in the air an were celebrating with joy as their new leader, I started giving them instruction on Wat to do, I chose two heavy men to always be behind my back and never leave, an they station themselves immediately, I selected another 10 to surround somthin and guard it. I dnt even know Wat the tin is, like is tudlers dat r their or so am nt sure. So they surrounded it immediately, we had a battle dat night with shayatin, the two I ask to guard were just blocking attack in d battle.

Subhanallah!....you are dealing with Alhu la ilaha ila Allahi. Brother, you great man. I believe you bcus i lived with someone like that. But what i dont understand is how you see them. In their true nature or in human form?. My sheikh told me it is not good idea to see them often. Seeing them constitutes shortening lifespan. I want to be believe that's what happened to sheikh sasili Sambo (ra) but it doesnt mean it is bad thing. They live by Allah's Command. You may eventually have one of them as agent if Allah wills but you gonna have to keep up with faith and taqwa. They will help with lots of things. Man, you are gifted. Now i am interested in your story.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:02am On Mar 20, 2017
Hkana, this is what you looking for cheesy
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2017
I am loving this thread day by day.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Empiree:
Subhanallah!....you are dealing with Alhu la ilaha ila Allahi. Brother, you great man. I believe you bcus i lived with someone like that. But what i dont understand is how you see them. In their true nature or in human form?. My sheikh told me it is not good idea to see them often. Seeing them constitutes shortening lifespan. I want to be believe that's what happened to sheikh sasili Sambo (ra) but it doesnt mean it is bad thing. They live by Allah's Command. You may eventually have one of them as agent if Allah wills but you gonna have to keep up with faith and taqwa. They will help with lots of things. Man, you are gifted. Now i am interested in your story.

Which one is Alhu la ilaha ila Alahi again is dat their name or Wat. Anyway I see them often dat period but since the day they chose me as their leader, an I organized them, I haven't been seeing them.

I believe if you do zikr alot, they may come close to you, is just dat not everybody God gave the third eye to see them. But they may always be with u.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2017
ikupakuti:

One of my experience with this sort of ayah stuff is when I see that somebody following me with intention of attacking me.

I was like running from him, suddenly I started reciting this verse:

وَإِذَا قَرَأۡتَ ٱلۡقُرۡءَانَ جَعَلۡنَا بَيۡنَكَ وَبَيۡنَ ٱلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤۡمِنُونَ بِٱلۡأَخِرَةِ حِجَابًا مَّسۡتُورًا

When you recite the Qur'an, We place a hidden barrier between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter;

Surah Bani Israil : 45

Behold there appear an invisible veil between me and the attacker. I waited and all the effort to come close to me was impeded by that veil.

The funny part is that before the incident, I have not memorize that ayah not even take cognizant of it, but since then, I have got to often recite it.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2017
I believe There are thousands of Muslim's with the same gift, just that Muslims dnt welcome them Becos we like to narrow everything to Quran, so most of us believe what's nt in the Quran is bad. I hav had about two pastors try talk me into believing dat Dis gift is for Christians, so I should join Islam, Wen one sheikh explained to me about MUWAKIL he also told me to keep it a secret as many Muslims will nt understand.

When I started this thread I almost gave up on the thread because ppl were makin some ignorant comment, if not for IKUPAKUTI I would have forgotten about the tread long time ago, but in him I found someone who hav d understanding so I held on.

Am sure many are viewing this thread but scared to comment. Let us welcome them so We can learn.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
emekaRaj:

Which one is Alhu la ilaha ila Alahi again is dat their name or Wat.
No, that's not their name. That's just terminology used for them bcus of people that do lots of shahada or lots of dhikr

Anyway I see them often dat period but since the day they chose me as their leader, an I organized them, I haven't been seeing them.
Better...you may just hear their voice(s) now

I believe if you do zikr alot, they may come close to you, is just dat not everybody God gave the third eye to see them. But they may always be with u.
Certainly, they are very close to zikr places. Thats what they are assigned. The "third eye" is what Quran termed "internal eye" that's, eye of the heart
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
emekaRaj:
I believe There are thousands of Muslim's with the same gift, just that Muslims dnt welcome them Becos we like to narrow everything to Quran, so most of us believe what's nt in the Quran is bad. I hav had about two pastors try talk me into believing dat Dis gift is for Christians, so I should join Islam, Wen one sheikh explained to me about MUWAKIL he also told me to keep it a secret as many Muslims will nt understand.

When I started this thread I almost gave up on the thread because ppl were makin some ignorant comment, if not for IKUPAKUTI I would have forgotten about the tread long time ago, but in him I found someone who hav d understanding so I held on.

Am sure many are viewing this thread but scared to comment. Let us welcome them so We can learn.

Yes, it is usually kept secret bcus they dont understand. The only thing they know are Jinn and Malaika as we know them. They dont believe in anything else that neither Quran nor hadith explicitly mentioned. That's bcus they are theoretically reading Islam.

I got this some place

Khodam/Muwakils are extremely strong. But to some, a jinn is stronger, why is this ? Because a Jinn will do pretty much anything. It is like a human, it does good and bad, where a Muwakkil/Khodam will do NO bad, they are the guardians of the Holly Letters of the Quran and the 99 beautiful names of Allah Subhanawa Ta’ala

See highlighted part, that's what i know about ruhaniyun that iw as telling them few years ago. They dont believe me

If one is compare power to power, not what one is willing to do for another, A Muwakil/Khodam is unlimited time more powerful than any jinn. It has been known and proven that when A Dark Magician who has A Jinn King at his disposal, who allows the Dark Magician access to his army, thus causing the dark magician to be able to send tens and thousands of jnnns to its victim, BUT ONE Muwakil can kills hundreds if not thousands of Jinns within seconds.

A Muwakil is something like a Jinn but made of light (Nur). But it has free will so it is not an angel (my opinion, if you don't like it, sorry, Angels only serve GOD). I have seen, yes seen one Muwakil kills 500 demonic entities under 25 seconds. The power that Muwakil has is “out of the ordinary” and what they can do is “awesome”, to say the least. Many black magicians will say, I’m not going to harm this or that person because they are familiar with someone in this person’s family has a Muwakil.

To even bring a Khodam forward requires MINIMUM 40 days of rituals and fasting with "NO guarantee" and the riutal/Amal can only be done by one has full knowledge of the Quran, can read it with perfection and ease.

Khodam/Muwakil is extremely pious entity. So in order to use such entities (it is not an easy task and such entities will not come 10 feet near you if you are not a very pious individual), one must not miss any of the 5 obligatory prayers, doing dzikirs throughout the day is a necessity, staying in the state of wudu (ablution) at almost all times is a must, eating nothing unlawful, watching nothing unlawful is something one must do. Only then when a person has reached a spiritual level so high and pure, he can ask for assistance from Muslim Jinns and even Khodams (ONLY if Allah wills).

http://www.brotherrahman.net/difference-betweem-khodam-muwakil-and-djinn-jinn/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Empiree:
Yes, it is usually kept secret bcus they dont understand. The only thing they know are Jinn and Malaika as we know them. They dont believe in anything else that neither Quran nor hadith explicitly mentioned. That's bcus they are theoretically reading Islam.

I got this some place

Khodam/Muwakils are extremely strong. But to some, a jinn is stronger, why is this ? Because a Jinn will do pretty much anything. It is like a human, it does good and bad, where a Muwakkil/Khodam will do NO bad, they are the guardians of the Holly Letters of the Quran and the 99 beautiful names of Allah Subhanawa Ta’ala

See bild part, that's what i know about ruhaniyun that iw as telling them few years ago. They dont believe me

If one is compare power to power, not what one is willing to do for another, A Muwakil/Khodam is unlimited time more powerful than any jinn. It has been known and proven that when A Dark Magician who has A Jinn King at his disposal, who allows the Dark Magician access to his army, thus causing the dark magician to be able to send tens and thousands of jnnns to its victim, BUT ONE Muwakil can kills hundreds if not thousands of Jinns within seconds.

A Muwakil is something like a Jinn but made of light (Nur). But it has free will so it is not an angel (my opinion, if you don't like it, sorry, Angels only serve GOD). I have seen, yes seen one Muwakil kills 500 demonic entities under 25 seconds. The power that Muwakil has is “out of the ordinary” and what they can do is “awesome”, to say the least. Many black magicians will say, I’m not going to harm this or that person because they are familiar with someone in this person’s family has a Muwakil.

To even bring a Khodam forward requires MINIMUM 40 days of rituals and fasting with "NO guarantee" and the riutal/Amal can only be done by one has full knowledge of the Quran, can read it with perfection and ease.

Khodam/Muwakil is extremely pious entity. So in order to use such entities (it is not an easy task and such entities will not come 10 feet near you if you are not a very pious individual), one must not miss any of the 5 obligatory prayers, doing dzikirs throughout the day is a necessity, staying in the state of wudu (ablution) at almost all times is a must, eating nothing unlawful, watching nothing unlawful is something one must do. Only then when a person has reached a spiritual level so high and pure, he can ask for assistance from Muslim Jinns and even Khodams (ONLY if Allah wills).

http://www.brotherrahman.net/difference-betweem-khodam-muwakil-and-djinn-jinn/

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
LadunaI:

One of my experience with this sort of ayah stuff is when I see that somebody following me with intention of attacking me.

وَإِذَا قَرَأۡتَ ٱلۡقُرۡءَانَ جَعَلۡنَا بَيۡنَكَ وَبَيۡنَ ٱلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤۡمِنُونَ بِٱلۡأَخِرَةِ حِجَابًا مَّسۡتُورًا

When you recite the Qur'an, We place a hidden barrier between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter;

Behold there appear an invisible veil between me and the attacker. I waited and all the effort to come close to me was impeded by that veil.

The funny part is that before the incident, I have not memorize that ayah not even take cognizant of it, but since then, I have to got to often recite it.

Was it in real life or dream ?
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
emekaRaj:

Yes it's right, they are extremely strong, 500 is not exaggerating, if not more. I told u I fought with them and they always put me in the front dnt know why, this shayatin we r always fighting are like ten's of thousands and some are flying. This MUWAKIL too like fighting, dem just dey carry me fight up an down, I don Taya. dnt meant to brag o but I and them kill the same way Only they are extremely faster at theirs. Just wave my hands to the shayatin an they burn to the ground in a second, it's so cool wish I hav it in real life, but sadly nop, I dnt know were the strength comes from.

My Alfa, told me the fight was just a training to groom me.

As for calling them I dnt think it's a good idea tho, they might hurt u if u dnt hav gud intention, as for me they just treat me like family tho
Your experiences are like dreams right?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
emekaRaj:

Was it in real life or dream ?

It was in a dream.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
emekaRaj:

Yes u do have gift is quite obvious wen u write, about this numerology is there a book u can recommend for me......

I‘ll recommend books from Imam ahmad al-buni, the likes of -

الاصول و الضوابط المحكمة
شمس المعارف الكبرى
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:22am On Mar 21, 2017
@LadunaI,

#The only thing powerful than the numbers is the forces they sprouted from & then the God of those forces.

#The concept (amr) of numbers & the huruf (words, names) are all from the same realm even though the numbers are a degree higher than the hurufs.

#Numbers are like the spirits that power the hurufs while the hurufs constitutes the name(s)/word(s) that begets existence.

#So, if you want to unravel the mystery of the word of God & by extension, existence, you‘ll need to consult the numbers.

#Our existence religious & otherwise are bounded by numbers viz- age, time, salat, fasting, breath, etc are all defined by numbers.

#God, at the end of suratul jinn, said “everything created is bounded by numbers“ meaning the sphere of the number system is above creation.

# Without us going esoterical at all, the monster info-comm-tech (computer based) has become in the world of today & its futuristic prospects is enough attestation to the formidable power of the numbers.

#Yes, 19 open the Quran & therefore occupys a lofty position in it. If we are to start enumerating the prodigies of 19 here, even eternity would not suffice. Where would we start from?

....is it the 19 spheres which when arranged in circles defines the blueprint of mystical astrology?

.....or the يد القدرة (hand of power) -the bones of the hand which are 19 with the carpal giving 8, which is the ordinal of 19 in the primes? Totaling 27 sura naml. With the 19th sura opening with 5 dissected characters while the remaining characters of the verse totaling 19? From which Mary got the power in her hand when God said she should shake with her hand the dead palm date & it shall sprout out dates for her instantly.

#Al-badr-l-badur, Imam ali ibn abi taalib (may God sanctify his countenance) was asked one day concerning the properties of basmalat, he said “if I wish I can produce a camel load of books from it “ . Thus is the power of 19!....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:29am On Mar 21, 2017

#The concept of mystical astrology as the name implies deals with the baatin (core) of astrology, thats to say the idea behind it & not the stars, planet etc for they are only replicas of the real deal.

#Its one of the (3) esoterical sciences used to explore the mechanics of the Quran @ the Quantum level.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Empiree:
SubhannAllah. You hit the nail Some people did not understand me when i narrated my experience about ruhaniyun 2yrs ago. You can search the thread created by tbaba titled "Jinn Stories" where i contributed. I tiold them every araf, aya etc of Quran have khadim that evolves from them. But they think islam is all about just reading text. They kept saying they are jinn bcuz Allah only mentioned Angel, Jinn and mankind and nothing else.

But then, i forgot to cite this ayah as evidence 41:30

Lo! those who say: Our Lord is Allah, and afterward are upright, the angels descend upon them, saying: Fear not nor grieve, but hear good tidings of the paradise which ye are promised.

In some translation, they put in parenthesis (at the time of death) to think that only at that time malaika descend. That's translator's opinion. Thats not practical. Experience comes through practical which i lived with for 20yrs under my Sheikh back then.

JazaKaAllah khayran for this

Just gone through the thread, so pathetic how some of our muslim brothers allow rustic mentality becloud their sense of reasoning!

How can someone expect everything to conform to his own level/kind of understanding? How can one then learn new things ?

Thats why the evidences are so glaring in the Quran & hadiths, still they cant see through.

God said و يخلق ما لا تعلمون that he created what we (would never) know not. Thats if the processors of our brains should be running & processing @ the highest velocity obtainable from now till forever, that he still has in creation what would never fall into our imaginations talkless of in reality...and someone said b‘cos only angels & jinns were mentioned in the Quran so their are no other occupants in heaven, like seriously?

So we should deny all what we know if they are not specifically mentioned in the Quran ?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:05am On Mar 21, 2017
LadunaI:

The funny part is that before the incident, I have not memorize that ayah not even take cognizant of it, but since then, I have got to often recite it.

Lools...thats a potent dafa‘i you just got from God, pratically prooving for you to see...no stories.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 1:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Raintaker:
Your experiences are like dreams right?

Half awake, I can still communicate with anyone close
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:11am On Mar 21, 2017
ikupakuti:

Just gone through the thread, so pathetic how some of our muslim brothers allow rustic mentality becloud their sense of reasoning!

How can someone expect everything to conform to his own level/kind of understanding? How can one then learn new things ?

Thats why the evidences are so glaring in the Quran & hadiths, still they cant see through.

God said و يخلق ما لا تعلمون that he created what we (would never) know not. Thats if the processors of our brains should be running & processing @ the highest velocity obtainable from now till forever, that he still has in creation what would never fall into our imaginations talkless of in reality...and someone said b‘cos only angels & jinns were mentioned in the Quran so their are no other occupants in heaven, like seriously?

So we should deny all what we know if they are not specifically mentioned in the Quran ?
Abeg, tell them. Highlighted part shows that you indeed went through the thread. I probably know who said it. It was crazy time in 2014 even though i was not mentally prepared with much references back then. This goes to prove the hadith which speaks of spiritually essence of Islam will be lost in akhir zaman. That's what we are witnessing now. They now read Quran mechanically.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:01am On Mar 21, 2017
ikupakuti:
@LadunaI,

#Numbers are like the spirits that power the hurufs while the hurufs constitutes the name(s)/word(s) that begets existence.

#So, if you want to unravel the mystery of the word of God & by extension, existence, you‘ll need to consult the numbers.

#Our existence religious & otherwise are bounded by numbers viz- age, time, salat, fasting, breath, etc are all defined by numbers.

# Without us going esoterical at all, the monster info-comm-tech (computer based) has become in the world of today & its futuristic prospects is enough attestation to the formidable power of the numbers.

#Al-badr-l-badur, Imam ali ibn abi taalib (may God sanctify his countenance) was asked one day concerning the properties of basmalat, he said “if I wish I can produce a camel load of books from it “ . Thus is the power of 19!....

Thanks...at least I can relate to some of evidences raised.

I learnt only Imam Buni and Ibn Arabi wrote book on above subjects, though still searching where to get thise books.

Sorry, could you give a typical extract of certain number of a word and their associated significance?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.