Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214219 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:58am On May 28, 2017
LadunaI:
^^^
# Thanks understood. And like someone who thru endeavour are given such without necessarily the intention behind his endeavour in the first instance. A shear GRACE from Allah.

# ok I will further research the argument for /against their prophethood.

#What is this Khatif? you mentioned above.

Thanks.

Khatif is a kind of swift/flash message whose channel is different from that of WAHY Q37:10, that anecdote of Umar (as) instructing a sahaba @ war front while present in Madina, such is delivered & recieved through that channel.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2017
ikupakuti:

Khatif is a kind of swift/flash message whose channel is different from that of WAHY Q37:10, that anecdote of Umar (as) instructing a sahaba @ war front while present in Madina, such is delivered & recieved through that channel.

Ok... I normally considered that as Kashf. But, I know that kashf didn't include transmitting message back to the intended target or object of the kashf.

So Khatif is what that phenomenon is called. Great!

Actually, many of those phenomenon greatly overlap ped with slight differences. I try to distinguish them thru the organ(s) of their reception. For instance;

1. Kashf ....thru "EYES" and HEART ( vision)

2. Ilham....thru HEART (conceive)

3. Ilm laduni...thru HEART (deep,thorough and strong conceive)

4. Wahy(specialty of prophets)...thru "EAR" and HEART (hearing, conceiving and with sometimes accompany vision)

5. Khatif will now be thru...HEART and "MOUTH" ( conceiving and speaking) . Am I right with all these classifications? I want you to critique it.

What would you consider this to be; reciting of verse of Holy Qur'an inadvertently( not in the dream ), but in semi wakefulness ?, and such an ayah been recited perfectly answered the request been made prior to that incident.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:27pm On May 28, 2017
Some infos and comments on Solatih fatih

https://sidratulmuntaha786./2010/01/22/salat-al-fatih/

@ shawl, i dont forget info you requested. Just taking my time and will furnish them as Allah permits.

Ramadam Kareem

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:58pm On May 28, 2017
@ikupakuti,

I have been looking for this salawat long time. This is salawat we used to recite after completing marathon Yasin, Jabariya, khutba etc. We used to recite 1000 of them recite collectively. I just recited along with them back then but i was sure it was salams on the nabi(SAW).

اللهم صل الله سيدنا محمدين و على عليه و صاحبي و ليبية و على قولي من أجرني ورجه

allahuma salle allah sayyidina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahabi wa libayt wa ala kulli min ajirni warajahi

Google Translation:

"Oh Allah, bless our master Muhammad and his companions and his household and to say my reward and hope"

This google translation is definitely not comprehensive. But the arabic phrase is exactly what it is. You can help get better translation of the arabic text especially the last part highlighted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
Listen to this Sheikh speaks about the consequence(s) of abandonment of as-salatul ala nabi from 26 to 30 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-4iNmuS1LQ
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:08pm On May 28, 2017
shawl,

Watch from 23 minutes concerning explanation of solatih fatih

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8nntHGjxNI&t=21s

I will post from others as I am chanced. Solatih fatih is extracted from Quran itself. So it cant be bid'ah. This is old lecture by Sheikh Muhammad Mustapha Mubarak Ashile El-Ilero (ra)

It is Yoruba lecture though.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:47pm On May 28, 2017
shawl,

I would encourage you to watch this from beginning to end. I like this lecture. This is by Sheikh Robiu Adebayo (2016). It is 48 minutes long. But for solati fatih you requested starts officially from 21:00mins

He said exactly what ikupakuti said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPmX-ca19GA

2 Likes

Re: ...... by shawl: 10:05pm On May 28, 2017
Thanks @Empiree
I shall watch them tomorrow inshaAllah over a better internet connection. They should make for a good Ramadan companion.
Thanks once again.

@EmekaRaj
May Allahu ta'ala accept the deceased and expand and illuminate his grave, Ameen.

@Ladunal
Thanks for Hadith cited about wilaya. Buttresses concept of deeper realities beyond text, but not against it though. @ikupakuti already did nuf justice to the matter.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:26am On May 29, 2017
LadunaI:

Actually, many of those phenomenon greatly overlap

Yes, they appear overlapping & can be confusing.

1. Kashf ....thru "EYES" and HEART ( vision)

Yes, Since kashaf means unveiling, I‘ll assume it to apply to all the 5 sense organs, by suspending there physical side & activating there spiritual side to access spiritual infos. Here, the mind/heart is not directly involved but would get informed through those organs.

2. Ilham....thru HEART (conceive)

3. Ilm laduni...thru HEART (deep,thorough and strong conceive)

4. Wahy(specialty of prophets)...thru "EAR" and HEART

Yes, all these are under WAHY (can be angelic, dreamy, behind the veil, inspirational-ilhamy-laduny) which deals directly with the mind without the intervention of the senses. It is WAHYL TASHRI‘ (revelations of laws) only, that is exclusive to the rusul, other creatures & also the rusul can get other variants like UMMU MUSA, MARY (as) did get, even common honeybee got WAHY cheesy Q16:68.

5. Khatif will now be thru...HEART and "MOUTH" ( conceiving and speaking) . Am I right with all these classifications? I want you to critique it.

This is the most confusing one cheesy which could involve the physical/spiritual senses (of saying & hearing) in the case of Umar (as), since Umar relayed it physically but the reciever would get it through kashaf but if its not coming from a physical being, then that would be spiritual/spiritual.

What would you consider this to be; reciting of verse of Holy Qur'an inadvertently( not in the dream ), but in semi wakefulness ?, and such an ayah been recited perfectly answered the request been made prior to that incident.

TAHADUTH ! cheesy this is classified under LISAN-L-HAL (the tongue of the universal state), it can be individually or from an external source. I do get this alot, usually for confirmational purposes.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:28am On May 29, 2017
Empiree:
Some infos and comments on Solatih fatih

https://sidratulmuntaha786./2010/01/22/salat-al-fatih/

@ shawl, i dont forget info you requested. Just taking my time and will furnish them as Allah permits.

Ramadam Kareem

Special thanks for this link cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 1:58am On May 29, 2017
Empiree:
@ikupakuti,

I have been looking for this salawat long time. This is salawat we used to recite after completing marathon Yasin, Jabariya, khutba etc. We used to recite 1000 of them recite collectively. I just recited along with them back then but i was sure it was salams on the nabi(SAW).

اللهم صل الله سيدنا محمدين و على عليه و صاحبي و ليبية و على قولي من أجرني ورجه

allahuma salle allah sayyidina muhammadin wa ala alihi wa sahabi wa libayt wa ala kulli min ajirni warajahi

Google Translation:

"Oh Allah, bless our master Muhammad and his companions and his household and to say my reward and hope"

This google translation is definitely not comprehensive. But the arabic phrase is exactly what it is. You can help get better translation of the arabic text especially the last part highlighted

I think the arabic text is like this :

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد و على اله و اصحابه و اهل بيته و على كل من اجرنى و رجأنى

ALLAHUMA SALI ‘ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN WA ‘ALA AALIHI WA ASHABIHI WA AHAL BAETIHI WA ‘ALA KULLI MAN AJIRANI WA RAJA‘NI

“OH Allah bless our master muhammad & his family, his companions, the dweller of his house & also (bless) whoever rewards me & keeps my hope“

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:16am On May 29, 2017
ikupakuti:

I think the arabic text is like this :

اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد و على اله و اصحابه و اهل بيته و على كل من اجرنى و رجأنى

ALLAHUMA SALI ‘ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN WA ‘ALA AALIHI WA ASHABIHI WA AHAL BAETIHI WA ‘ALA KULLI MAN AJIRANI WA RAJA‘NI

“OH Allah bless our master muhammad & his family, his companions, the dweller of his house & also (bless) whoever rewards me & keeps my hope“
right. a little twist with the arabic text. thanks
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
#Thanks @ikupakuti I got the gist.

#Good to know you experience that that even more often. Perhaps, henceforth, I need to be adding to your name AL-MUTAHADUTH lol grin. Its lovely experience.

Actually, I do relish that experience whenever it occur, though NOT as often like your case. Maybe, I need to step-up my adhkar shocked lol

Thanks
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
Empiree:
right. a little twist with the arabic text. thanks

Is that similar to the salawat coined by Imam Shaffi(ra)? I learnt the Imam has one beautiful daroud he composed for Holy Prophet (saw).

Al Mutahaduth (@ikupakuti) any idea about that salawat?
Re: ...... by shawl: 4:32pm On May 29, 2017
The term 'tahaduth' was added quietly above and now you guys are using it upandan without carrying others along (speaking for myself). Please explain me!
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:54pm On May 29, 2017
LadunaI:

Is that similar to the salawat coined by Imam Shaffi(ra)? I learnt the Imam has one beautiful daroud he composed for Holy Prophet (saw).

See that?. This goes to show you that formulating durood apart from ibrahimmiyah is not bid'ah as some claimed.

Imam Shaffi(ra)'s durood is different. I found these

Ibn Bunan al-Asbahani (رحمه الله) says: I once saw Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in a dream and asked, "O Nabi of Allaah (صلى الله عليه وسلم), have you given any special honour to Muhammad Ibn Idrees ash-Shafi'ee (رحمه الله)?"

Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) replied, "Yes, I have asked Allaah (سبحانه و تعالى) to excuse him from reckoning on the Day of Qiyamah." I asked, "What was the reason for this?"

Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) replied, "He recited a unique durood upon me."

I asked, "What durood did he recite?"

Nabi (صلى الله عليه وسلم) answered, "He would say,

O Allaah (سبحانه و تعالى), bestow Your mercy and blessings upon Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) whenever he is remembered, and bestow Your mercy and blessings upon Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) whenever he is not remembered.'"

[Pearls From The Path, Volume 2]

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:59pm On May 29, 2017
LadunaI:

Also, This beautiful Durood is written by our noble and beloved Imam Ash-Shaf'ae (RA) in his Kitaabul-Risaalah and here it is:

صلَّى الله على نبيِّنا مُحَمَّدٍ كلَّما ذَكَرَهُ الذَّاكِرُونَ

وغَفَل عن ذِكْرِهِ الغافِلُونَ

. وصلَّى الله عليه في الأوَّلين والآخرين

، أفضلَ وأكثرَ وأزكى ما صلَّى على أَحَدٍ من خَلْقِـهِ

. وزكَّانا وإيَّاكم بالصَّلاة عليه

، أفضلَ ما زكَّى أحدًا من أُمَّتِهِ بصلاته عليه

. والسَّلام عليه ورحمةُ الله وبركاته

Google Translation

May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad whenever he mentions those who remember

And he forgot about the unknown

God prayed to him in the first two and others

Better and more, and I pray what he prayed for one of his creation

Vzkana and you to pray it

, The best of any one of his nation was blessed by his prayers

. Peace be upon him and God's mercy and blessings

Google translation is rough cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2017
^^^
Thanks @empiree for that. I used to read some portion of that in dalailu khairat, never knew is part of Imam Shaffie(ra) darood though.

Thanks grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:21pm On May 29, 2017
LadunaI:
^^^
Thanks @e.mpiree for that. I used to read some portion of that in dalailu khairat, never knew is part of Imam Shaffie(ra) darood though.

Thanks grin
Ma sha Allah. Now you know cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2017
shawl:
The term 'tahaduth' was added quietly above and now you guys are using it upandan without carrying others along (speaking for myself). Please explain me!

LOL grin you got me laughing in 3D here. Can't you see the definition up there, in which Al-Mutahaduth further clarified in details in his reply post.

Yaya iftar? kiss
Re: ...... by shawl: 7:49pm On May 29, 2017
LOL 'in details', that was cryptic from @ikupakuti. Was looking out for a concrete experience.

Laahia lau.

@Empiree
I remained at home today due to the holiday which I didn't take into view when I replied you yesterday. I shall def watch them tomorrow inshaAllah.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:21am On May 30, 2017
LadunaI:
#Thanks @ikupakuti I got the gist.

#Good to know you experience that that even more often. Perhaps, henceforth, I need to be adding to your name AL-MUTAHADUTH lol grin. Its lovely experience.

Actually, I do relish that experience whenever it occur, though NOT as often like your case. Maybe, I need to step-up my adhkar shocked lol

Thanks

YA AYYUHAL MUTAHADDITHU @LadunaI grin I tell you there is no BUSHRAH more blissful than a reflex KARAMAH, where universal laws are suspended or temporarily aligned in obedience to you, independent of your volition & expectations. Its better than when one have to compel it.

#lols @ more often like you are aware of mine‘s frequency cheesy

But mine is often from external source than individually. Usually after extracting a sirri, it has become like a norm, I must get a “CONFIRMATION“ for its validity/accuracy.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2017
LadunaI:

(@ikupakuti) any idea about that salawat?

Honestly, I cant say for sure if I‘ve got that salat as I‘ve lost count of the salawats in my collections.

@empiree formulation of salawat/daus wasnt bidiatic until “they“ came. The sahabas have being formulating & using duas in the presence of the holy prophet (saw) without him objecting to it, he even remarked that some prayed with ISMUL AZAM cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:46am On May 30, 2017
shawl:

We are waiting for Sayyidina Umar/LadunaI (ra) to school us further....this is brand new from him. grin
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2017
Empiree:
Also, This beautiful Durood is written by our noble and beloved Imam Ash-Shaf'ae (RA) in his Kitaabul-Risaalah and here it is

Google Translation

May Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad whenever he mentions those who remember

And he forgot about the unknown

God prayed to him in the first two and others

Better and more, and I pray what he prayed for one of his creation

Vzkana and you to pray it

, The best of any one of his nation was blessed by his prayers

. Peace be upon him and God's mercy and blessings

Google translation is rough cheesy cheesy

I fear google translate cheesy It has got no respect for grammatical synthax at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:26am On May 30, 2017
ikupakuti:

Honestly, I cant say for sure if I‘ve got that salat as I‘ve lost count of the salawats in my collections.

@em.piree formulation of salawat/daus wasnt bidiatic until “they“ came. The sahabas have being formulating & using duas in the presence of the holy prophet (saw) without him objecting to it, he even remarked that some prayed with ISMUL AZAM cheesy
You dey mind "them" cheesy
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2017
ikupakuti:

YA AYYUHAL MUTAHADDITHU @ikupakuti grin I tell you there is no BUSHRAH more blissful than a reflex KARAMAH, where universal laws are suspended or temporarily aligned in obedience to you, independent of your volition & expectations. Its better than when one have to compel it.

#lols @ more often like you are aware of mine‘s frequency cheesy

But mine is often from external source than individually. Usually after extracting a sirri, it has become like a norm, I must get a “CONFIRMATION“ for its validity/accuracy.

Yaa Sayiidii, don't take style give me title wey be yours. This reflex KARAMA got me thinking wide again. Trying to decipher that from story/anecdotes of awliyah. Perhaps you furnish us with example rather than from definition.

Just saw your reply in my Gmail. Thanks got the message more clearer now. I have been trying to send you another mail since afternoon, but don't know why, is still in my outbox, yet to be sent.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2017
ikupakuti:

We are waiting for Sayyidina Umar/ikupakuti (ra) to school us further....this is brand new from him. grin
Haba Wetin novice like us know about all these things.

Abeg give us details of the external source that resulted in that "CONFIRMATION"

Thanks
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:14pm On May 31, 2017
I Think There Should Be At Least A Quiz This Ramadan. Let's Try It. Nigerian Based Participants ONLY.

This Is Going To Be One (1) Question requiring four answers.

1st Participant Who Gets All Four answers Correctly Will Earn #5,000 Credit (airtime) For Mobile Service Provider Of Your Choice (if available).

2nd Participant Who Gets Half of The answers Correctly Earns #3,000 Credit

3rd Participant Who Gets Two or Less answers Right earns #1,500 credit

4th Participant who either answers correctly or not gets the minimum credit

5th Participant, you are O Y O grin grin

NOTE

Answers Should ONLY be submitted as of 15th of Ramadan. Answers submitted prior to 15th of Ramadan are NULL & VOID shocked shocked shocked

Question Will be reminded periodically until the 15th of Ramadan In Sha Allah.

If two or more participants submit same correct answers , the first post get the reward accordingly. Same reward is not awarded twice to candidates. Winning Participants MUST send me his or her mobile number through NL messenger only for verification purposes. Your reward will be credited within the week of Eld Fitr. Winning participants MUST send mobile number with the NAME of SERVICE PROVIDER to properly credit your account. This question is open to ALL NL muslims. If no one gets ALL answers right till the end of Ramadan, minimum credit will be given to ALL four participants grin cheesy

Answer is ONLY submit ONCE

The Question Starts Right Now

What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 9:10pm On May 31, 2017
Empiree:
I Think There Should Be At Least A Quiz This Ramadan. Let's Try It. Nigerian Based Participants ONLY.

1st Participant Who Gets All Four answers Correctly Will Earn #5,000 Credit (airtime) For Mobile Service Provider Of Your Choice (if available).

NOTE

Answers Should ONLY be submitted as of 15th of Ramadan. Answers submitted prior to 15th of Ramadan are NULL & VOID shocked shocked shocked

If two or more participants submit same correct answers , the first post get the reward accordingly. Same reward is not awarded twice to candidates. Winning Participants MUST send me his or her mobile number through NL messenger only for verification purposes. Your reward will be credited within the week of Eld Fitr. Winning participants MUST send mobile number with the NAME of SERVICE PROVIDER to properly credit your account. This question is open to ALL NL muslims

What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

Following cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:44am On Jun 01, 2017
LadunaI:

Haba Wetin novice like us know about all these things.

Abeg give us details of the external source that resulted in that "CONFIRMATION"

Thanks

Sayyidi, where is our KURSIYY & others ?, its almost a year now cheesy grin
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Empiree:

NOTE

If two or more participants submit same correct answers , the first post get the reward accordingly. Same reward is not awarded twice to candidates. Winning Participants MUST send me his or her mobile number through NL messenger only for verification purposes. Your reward will be credited within the week of Eld Fitr. Winning participants MUST send mobile number with the NAME of SERVICE PROVIDER to properly credit your account. This question is open to ALL NL muslims. If no one gets ALL answers right till the end of Ramadan, minimum credit will be given to ALL four participants grin cheesy

Answer is ONLY submit ONCE

Nice one. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: Bigman25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.