Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214261 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Hkana: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
ikupakuti:

Good! .

Bro, it would be nice if you and Ladunal can write on "introduction to numerology" either as a comment on this thread or as a fresh thread on its own. That way, a curious layman like me can really understand how to extract and know how to use these numbers you're talking about.

What do you say?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hkana:

Bro, it would be nice if you and Ladunal can write on "introduction to numerology" either as a comment on this thread or as a fresh thread on its own. That way, a curious layman like me can really understand how to extract and know how to use these numbers you're talking about.

What do you say?

Just get that القاعدة booklet, all you need to get started is there or follow that link @LadunaI posted & its likes.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hkana:

What do you say?
How coincidence!

I was going to say that with his constant reminder of numerological order. It is clear now how the sufi came about numbers from the way the brother enlightened us.

Remember when I was talking about reciting sura yasin 313 and they made fun of me? . I know you were around back then. We told them that knowledge of Islam progresses but they don't understand.

Now read this brother where said this

ikupakuti:

Good!

Going by my own intuition in regards to that verse, i‘ll choose (313) or its ordinal in the prime series (65), b‘cos that verse falls within the 2070th to 2081th in the Quran which is the 313th prime.

Slm.

Although this type of knowledge that is not directly from kitab and sunnah is not binding on anyone. It is for the benefit of individual. They are however gleaned indirectly from Islamic sources.

JazakaAllah khayran

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
ikupakuti:

Good!

Going by my own intuition in regards to that verse, i‘ll choose (313) or its ordinal in the prime series (65), b‘cos that verse falls within the 2070th to 2081th in the Quran which is the 313th prime.

Slm.
Uhmmm...another form of extraction. That's good to know!

OK...noted I can go by 313 or 65.

Quran is just miracle of miracle, the more you explore it, the more you become amazed with its fabulous intricacies.

Look at this ayah:

قَدۡ ڪَانَ لَكُمۡ ءَايَةٌ فِى فِئَتَيۡنِ ٱلۡتَقَتَا‌ۖ فِئَةٌ تُقَـٰتِلُ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَأُخۡرَىٰ ڪَافِرَةٌ يَرَوۡنَهُم مِّثۡلَيۡهِمۡ رَأۡىَ ٱلۡعَيۡنِ‌ۚ وَٱللَّهُ يُؤَيِّدُ بِنَصۡرِهِۦ مَن يَشَآءُ‌ۗ إِنَّ فِى ذَٲلِكَ لَعِبۡرَةً لِّأُوْلِى ٱلۡأَبۡصَـٰرِ

You have already come across an instructive sign in the two hosts that encountered each other in battle (at Badr): one host fighting in the way of Allah, and the other that of unbelievers. They saw with their own eyes that one host was twice the number of the other. But (the result of the battle has proved that) Allah succours with His victory whomsoever He wills. In this there is surely a lesson for all who have eyes to see.

Q3:13

I know its isn't coincidence that the number of sahaba that fought the battle of badr to VICTORY is 313!

Tallying with the chapter and verse where Allah is specifically referring to that incident- Badr. Another form of extract I think.

ikupakuti:

#You see, when it comes to relations between numbers & an ayat or sura or whatever, the viable approach is “mind your buisness“ or else one might run loco...lols.

#The field of numbers is so vast & ambiguous that everything is related to everything, before you know it you‘ll start getting confused.

# What the soofees do is that they carve out a method from this pool of indicies using their intuitions & then develope formulas through that method, the crux of it all is to build a connection.

#What is required is to have a mental picture of what you want, develop a concept like an artist then map out a method, adopt it & follow it in all your....

I think you've sumed everything up in the above post...

Very interesting. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Empiree:

Although this type of knowledge that is not directly from kitab and sunnah is not binding on anyone. It is for the benefit of individual. They are however gleaned indirectly from Islamic sources.

JazakaAllah khayran

I agree with you on your submission that is NOT binding on anyone.

Its just another dimension of knowing some of things silently mention in Kitab and sunnah along with their hidden usefulness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
LadunaI:

Quran is just miracle of miracle, the more you explore it, the more you become amazed with its fabulous intricacies.

Look at this ayah:

قَدۡ ڪَانَ لَكُمۡ ءَايَةٌ فِى فِئَتَيۡنِ ٱلۡتَقَتَا‌ۖ فِئَةٌ تُقَـٰتِلُ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَأُخۡرَىٰ ڪَافِرَةٌ يَرَوۡنَهُم مِّثۡلَيۡهِمۡ رَأۡىَ ٱلۡعَيۡنِ‌ۚ وَٱللَّهُ يُؤَيِّدُ بِنَصۡرِهِۦ مَن يَشَآءُ‌ۗ إِنَّ فِى ذَٲلِكَ لَعِبۡرَةً لِّأُوْلِى ٱلۡأَبۡصَـٰرِ

You have already come across an instructive sign in the two hosts that encountered each other in battle (at Badr): one host fighting in the way of Allah, and the other that of unbelievers. They saw with their own eyes that one host was twice the number of the other. But (the result of the battle has proved that) Allah succours with His victory whomsoever He wills. In this there is surely a lesson for all who have eyes to see.

I know its isn't coincidence that the number of sahaba that fought the battle of badr to VICTORY is 313!

Tallying with the chapter and verse where Allah is specifically referring to that incident- Battle of Badr. Another form of extract I think.

Sure bro!

Thats one benefit of sound intuition, only for those with “eyes“ -

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Hkana: 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol Empiree, I remember. How we kept telling them that not everything about everything could have been documented and they were shouting to the high heavens cheesy

Bro Ikupakuti, I get your point but the thing is, not all Qaidah have the NVs attached to the alphabets, I have one of such. And even those that have NVs may have different values; for instance, you mentioned something about "Occidental" and I noticed there was a 240 units difference in the value of س.

And, another quick question. It seems with this number system, the number you attach to an ayah or Surah depends on what you are looking for/your intention. Am I right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
@Hkana,

Yes, not all al-qaeda have that but you can ask or check before buying it.

Yes, there are disparities in just 6 characters only, you can use any format whether oriental or occidental but I just prefer the later. (check that link)

Yes, there is a difference of 240, thats b‘cos the character س is valued 300 (occidental) & 60 (oriental), so, 300 - 60 = 240, hence the difference.

Yes it depends on what you are looking for, thats if you are using the external method of assignment whereby the NV of a verse/sura is not utilized.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
LadunaI:

Look at this ayah:

Tallying with the chapter and verse where Allah is specifically referring to that incident- Badr. Another form of extract I think.

I think you've sumed everything up in the above post...

Very interesting. Thanks
subhanAllah!. What a wonderful observation. My Sheikh always recommended yasin 313 to me and whoever was around him. I have always wondered this could not have been by accident. Indeed, placing certain number of recitation of dhikr is Sunnah but they understand NOT.

They would tell you did the nabi do that?. Ma Sha Allah, we understand message communicated to us indirectly.

JazakaAllah khayran!

As Sheikh Imran Hussein rightly said that knowledge is of two types:

That is internally received

That is externally observed

The former is for those who "internal eyes" i:e eyes on the heart with which they see.

Sheikh Adam (ra) said, there are those who only pursue external knowledge and abandoned or do not believe anything else exist besides. He said you have to hold on to the two.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
ikupakuti:

Do remember to come along with the story you promised.

How far, barka da jumaat......... Ofcourse it's weekend so I will drop it
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
ikupakuti:

Sure bro!

Thats one benefit of sound intuition, only for those with “eyes“ -

Perhaps we've beginning to share on @emekaraj "third eyes"...Lolz

It's well bro.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
emekaRaj:

How far, barka da jumaat......... Ofcourse it's weekend so I will drop it

Fine, barka da jumaat....we are eagerly waiting.

emekaRaj:

Wow this is interesting, I would have loved to learn all this, but dat would be going too deep an am scared Becos I hav so many dreams I dnt want to end up been a spiritualist.

But @ Ikupakuti how do you determine Wat aya is d strongest to use, is their any mathematical Formula One can use to determine or find those aya.

Becos if am to believe Wat I heard, I heard it depend on the angel guarding d verses. Could it be true
I personally believe that any aya could be a strong weapon for anyone if u make it a habit of reciting the aya in thousands at a particular time of the day repeatedly

[quote author=emekaRaj post=54917063]

Lols...you are already a spiritualist whether you like it or not...the earlier you start seeing youself as one the better lols

Learn it, it‘ll help you a lot.

# Actually alot of factors are involved in determining the potency of an ayat in usage like-;

#1 - meaning of the ayat in respect to intended porpose of usage.

#2 - verses that emphasis on the oneness, unity of the essence (zaati) of God are more potent than those that emphasis on his names & attributes, then these are more potent than those that emphasis on his acts & so on, this factor determins the strenght of its aids also. (this factor is what crowned ayat kursiyy as the most august verse of the whole Quran).

#3 - The calibre of the reciter.

#4 - The relationship of the reciter with the ayat (you cant compare someone who has spent like 20yrs on a verse/sura to a newbe).

#5 - Destiny, it will always determin the overall consequence of every act.

These and more are all on the normal level of the Quran, its quantum level is another ballgame entirely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
@emekaRaj

Loooooools @ spoiling shows

You want make hunger kill them ni ?

Person cannot tie common goat again ?

But i think you are from KOGI or NIGER STATE, una “airforce“ for that side ehn...I bow!

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2017
emekaRaj:
witches are very real and very wicked, but ofcourse except Allah wills they r powerless, i didn't want to tell Dis story b4 bcouse it's quite a long one but lemme try to make it short,

This happened wen i was serving my father land, I came home to chill small for house an go back, so my mum ask me to follow her to one of our relation who is very ill, i told her I hav somewhere else to go, true sha but I no dey like follow mumsy commot, but she insisted I go with her dat d man is always asking of me, I still refuse.

Maybe God wanted to use me to help someone dat day, all of a sudden wen she was going, I just decided to follow mumsy so dat she will drop me in town, so finally she convinced me an I followed her their. On getting their somthin crazy happened.

Wen we got their there's is a goat tied in d frontage, so as we go closer the goat suddenly turned to the man we were going to visit, I ask my mum if she is seeing Wat am seeing, she Wat, I said d man now, she said is just a goat, I said its d man dat is tied their like a goat. She just hit me an said shut up u hav started Dis ur nonsense again. We enter to greet d man, man an d man couldn't even recognize us or talk. Ask one small girl who has d goat outside, she said its the man's wife. Story short I narrated everything to my mum, I said I hav to free dat goat or d man will die, my mumsy dey fear well well, she was just begging me dat I shouldn't involved dat d woman is a witch wetin wetin, I said OK but all throughout dat day I wasnt feeling good an headache just came add too. I was in my mums room gisting with her around 9pm wen suddenly I just switch on to action (you knw Wat I mean now) I went their to the house where d goat was tied, while my physical body is still with my mum, tho the plan I had b4 was to physically go an untied the goat, but Allah Took me their spiritual an within seconds I untied d goat an free it, an am back sharp sharp , while my mom was still talking asking me if am feeling sleepy, the next day news reach us dat d man has gotten up from d bed an was able to walk, I never told my mom Wat happened till date,

This is nt d end of the story, is kinda like d beganin actually. But let me end it here, so frm the next day on see attack frm d witches, d woman an her fellow witches association gather in my room to warn me, they said why am I always spoiling their shows, I said why ar u ppl this wicked, they tried me no show, I told them to go an call their oga, their are nt my mate, actually witches aren't dat powerful the only tin wey dem Sabi do Na to just dey fly around, dat one Na another story for another day sha, them go call their oga come, big shaitan very powerful like very very powerful And so big like the size of a mansion, a story for another day as well, but they are powerless,by the will of Allah all powers are with Allah subhanawataala. mansha Allahu lahaula walakuwata ila bilah.

Mind you, am very soft hearted calm kind of guy in reality, but in the other realm am so fearless, I dnt knw where dat strong heart comes frm, an d kind of talk dat use to come out my mouth is amazing.
Interesting story. I wondered how you managed to cage them like chicken. But alhamdullilah with Allah they are powerless.

So, if you've losen the goat in physical realm, it would have same purpose? it seems you've been able to shell @ WILL now, considering the manner you lose the goat spiritually.

My questions now is, what is a SPIRITUALIST. I thought is somebody uses as medium to communicate with spirit (jinn). But, In your case, you are dealing with them mercilessly. I think a sort of control over them, like that of Prophet SULAIMAN(as).

@ikupakuti over to you for breakdown pls... Lols
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:43am On Mar 25, 2017
ikupakuti:

These and more are all on the normal level of the Quran, its quantum level is another ballgame entirely.

So, quantum level is different ballgame again bro?

Oya, kindly, dish out some info in that regard using ayat Kurisiyu as a case study.

I can see that most of the criteria up there are perfectly reflected in ayat kurisiyu, from is unity, to beautiful names , down to HIS actions.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2017
@LadunaI,

#The holy Quran has 3 classes in regards to its virtue.

#The ordinary level, the quantum level & the ultra quantum level.

#1-#The holy Quran @ ordinary level is the book of laws, of guidiance, of aids etc all matters relating to the world of creation & the regulator of the cause & effect world. You need arabic (language) & other mundane sciences to understand it in this class.

#2-#The holy Quran @ quantum level as the uncreated & the most tremendous name of God, the mother of all names, attributes & epithets in its native realm (the zenith of LAHUT), Phrased as the الإسم الإعظم in thus capacity as the collection of all consequencies, all importances & all virtues & as the greatest sign & the ultimate signature of God. Thats the Quran God was alluding to in Q59:21 and not the literature...lols

The Quran in this class where there is no language, no translations, therefor no meaning, where every haraf stands on its own, each with its mystical properties. To explore it in this class, you need 3 esoterical sciences from the esoterics of what is called “THE REALITY OF MUHAMMEDANISM“
(علم حقيقة المحمدية )
like I stated in my earlier post.
They are -;

-the esoterics of الشفع و الوتر

-the esoterics of مواقع النجوم

-the greatest of them all, the esoterics of the 300 divine characters اخلاق الربوبية

In this class, you are dealing with the core of the holy prophet in his capacity as the supreme identity of Godhood. So, comparing a verse/sura etc in its ordinary level to its quantum level is like comparing the market value of coal to that of diamond just b‘cos they are both made up of carbon. The laws differ.

#3-#The Quran @ the ultra quantum level is the personification of all its aforementioned properties in the preceeding level in there totality & in actuality, which is totally off limits to all. No one relates to the Quran on such level except the epitome of tremendousity & all consequencies himself, master of existence, the fountain-head of all realities (s.a.w)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Heebah: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
emekaRaj:

Wow this is interesting, I would have loved to learn all this, but dat would be going too deep an am scared Becos I hav so many dreams I dnt want to end up been a spiritualist.

But @ Ikupakuti how do you determine Wat aya is d strongest to use, is their any mathematical Formula One can use to determine or find those aya.

Becos if am to believe Wat I heard, I heard it depend on the angel guarding d verses. Could it be true
I personally believe that any aya could be a strong weapon for anyone if u make it a habit of reciting the aya in thousands at a particular time of the day repeatedly

Please am also very much interested in this. Can u elaborate on dis. Thanks
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
ikupakuti:

#2-#The holy Quran @ quantum level as the uncreated & the most tremendous name of God, the mother of all names, attributes & epithets in its native realm (the zenith of LAHUT), Phrased as the الإسم الإعظم in thus capacity as the collection of all consequencies, all importances & all virtues & as the greatest sign & the ultimate signature of God. Thats the Quran God was alluding to in Q59:21 and not the literature...lols

The Quran in this class where there is no language, no translations, therefor no meaning, where every haraf stands on its own, each with its mystical properties. To explore it in this class, you need 3 esoterical sciences from the esoterics of what is called “THE REALITY OF MUHAMMEDANISM“
(علم حقيقة المحمدية )
like I stated in my earlier post.
They are -;

-the esoterics of الشفع و الوتر

-the esoterics of مواقع النجوم

-the greatest of them all, the esoterics of the 300 divine characters اخلاق الربوبية

In this class, you are dealing with the core of the holy prophet in his capacity as the supreme identity of Godhood. So, comparing a verse/sura etc in its ordinary level to its quantum level is like comparing the market value of coal to that of diamond just b‘cos they are both made up of carbon. The laws differ.

I am dumbfounded bro! especially with your #3 description.

However, your description of #2 need further clarification bacause I grasped something new in that explanation. The concept of Ism Azam being mother of all names.....and your saying

" ...Phrased as the الإسم الإعظم in thus capacity as the collection of all consequencies, all importances & all virtues & as the greatest sign & the ultimate signature of God."

Is well known debate among scholars about what االإسمالإعظم is. Some allude is Allah, while some said is Al- Hayyu etc. Some said it specific to individual, as the names in which respective Prophets called Allah is their الإسمالإعظم. For example Prophet SULAIMAN is Al-Wahab (Bestower), Prophet Zachariah is Al-Warith(Inheritor) etc. What's is your take on this?

Secondly, did you mean in your above quoted statement that these words الإسمالإعظم contains all the known Ism Azams, thus bear the consequencies or perhaps the effect of them ALL when used for INVOCATION?

Thirdly, what do you mean by the esoteric of EVEN and ODD? esoteric of constellation of STARS ( Galaxy). I didn't get the last one.

Thanks
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
emekaRaj:
witches are very real and very wicked, but ofcourse except Allah wills they r powerless, i didn't want to tell Dis story b4 bcouse it's quite a long one but lemme try to make it short,

This happened wen i was serving my father land, I came home to chill small for house an go back, so my mum ask me to follow her to one of our relation who is very ill, i told her I hav somewhere else to go, true sha but I no dey like follow mumsy commot, but she insisted I go with her dat d man is always asking of me, I still refuse.

Maybe God wanted to use me to help someone dat day, all of a sudden wen she was going, I just decided to follow mumsy so dat she will drop me in town, so finally she convinced me an I followed her their. On getting their somthin crazy happened.

Wen we got their there's is a goat tied in d frontage, so as we go closer the goat suddenly turned to the man we were going to visit, I ask my mum if she is seeing Wat am seeing, she Wat, I said d man now, she said is just a goat, I said its d man dat is tied their like a goat. She just hit me an said shut up u hav started Dis ur nonsense again. We enter to greet d man, man an d man couldn't even recognize us or talk. Ask one small girl who has d goat outside, she said its the man's wife. Story short I narrated everything to my mum, I said I hav to free dat goat or d man will die, my mumsy dey fear well well, she was just begging me dat I shouldn't involved dat d woman is a witch wetin wetin, I said OK but all throughout dat day I wasnt feeling good an headache just came add too. I was in my mums room gisting with her around 9pm wen suddenly I just switch on to action (you knw Wat I mean now) I went their to the house where d goat was tied, while my physical body is still with my mum, tho the plan I had b4 was to physically go an untied the goat, but Allah Took me their spiritual an within seconds I untied d goat an free it, an am back sharp sharp , while my mom was still talking asking me if am feeling sleepy, the next day news reach us dat d man has gotten up from d bed an was able to walk, I never told my mom Wat happened till date,

This is nt d end of the story, is kinda like d beganin actually. But let me end it here, so frm the next day on see attack frm d witches, d woman an her fellow witches association gather in my room to warn me, they said why am I always spoiling their shows, I said why ar u ppl this wicked, they tried me no show, I told them to go an call their oga, their are nt my mate, actually witches aren't dat powerful the only tin wey dem Sabi do Na to just dey fly around, dat one Na another story for another day sha, them go call their oga come, big shaitan very powerful like very very powerful And so big like the size of a mansion, a story for another day as well, but they are powerless,by the will of Allah all powers are with Allah subhanawataala. mansha Allahu lahaula walakuwata ila bilah.

Mind you, am very soft hearted calm kind of guy in reality, but in the other realm am so fearless, I dnt knw where dat strong heart comes frm, an d kind of talk dat use to come out my mouth is amazing.
What is the tittle of this Nollywood movie, kinda interesting.

People use magic tricks, don't let them use the tricks on you, slap yourself and wake from your delusions and dreams. grin

Bros you're hallucinating too much, like my dad. grin
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
tintingz:
What is the tittle of this Nollywood movie, kinda interesting.

People use magic tricks, don't let them use the tricks on you, slap yourself and wake from your delusions and dreams. grin

Bros you're hallucinating too much, like my dad. grin

The tin pain am

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
ikupakuti:
@emekaRaj

Loooooools @ spoiling shows

You want make hunger kill them ni ?

Person cannot tie common goat again ?

But i think you are from KOGI or NIGER STATE, una “airforce“ for that side ehn...I bow!

U guess right am from One of them

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
@LadunaI,

#The issue of الإسم الاعظم (the most tremendous name of God) is more of a subject than an object, and its science is one of the most intricate in taswoof for the fact that there is always an impenetrable veil of obscurity hovering above it. It details are very classified hence the hoaxes & controvesies surrounding it. When God wants to hide something, he‘ll place it before your very eyes & then build a hoax arround it. The literalist scholars & the elites that are yet to access its realm will continue to debate, its normal.

#There are various hadiths where some sahabas did prayed with some phrases from the holy Quran with the holy prophet (s.a.w) affirming they indeed supplicated with isml a‘zam coupled with The instances of some prophets in the Quran like you pointed out, including various claimes by some soofees, some الله, some رب, some حي قيوم, etc, the truth of the matter is that all these claims are true & the same, they all have one thing in common “QURAN“, they are all fragments of the QURAN, being the mother of all names & their consequences. The real ‘aarif of ismul ‘azam is he who can envisage the tremendousity of God in all his names, attributions, epithets, acts in short in every particle.

#One day, a man requested from Hassanul busri (ra) to teach him the most tremendous name of God, he replied him thus “show me one of his name thats not tremendous & i‘ll teach you“. You see those are the ones that see tremendousity ( اعظمية ) in each & every name of God.

#Theophanies occur in different forms hence different names/identifications but then the essence remains the same.

#Esoterics of the even & odd is the mystical foundation upon which the idea of the numbers (numerology) is built on.

#Esoterics of the loci of the stars is the mystical foundation upon which the idea of mystical astrology is built on.

#the last, Q68:4, I have forgotten the details of its corresponding hadiths.

Thanks.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
emekaRaj:

The tin pain am
Wetin pain me?, I'm not the one seeing goat in human body or witches doing parliamentary meeting in your room.

Oga, you're hallucinating, free yourself.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
tintingz:
Wetin pain me?, I'm not the one seeing goat in human body or witches doing parliamentary meeting in your room.

Oga, you're hallucinating, free yourself.

Nawao!! Psychology master, u just can't hide d painment, Kontinu........ infact take paracetamol for my headache.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Fkhalifa(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
emekaRaj:

Nawao!! Psychology master, u just can't hide d painment, Kontinu........ infact take paracetamol for my headache.
bro shed more light and knowledge on those stuffs you didn't elaborate on your earlier post...

Are there any physical signs one can see to detect this people of spiritual evil power?
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
emekaRaj:

Oga sir, me just wan help you. You need to see a psychological therapist. cheesy wink

So that you can over come seeing fictitious things like Harry Potter.
Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fkhalifa:
bro shed more light and knowledge on those stuffs you didn't elaborate on your earlier post...

Are there any physical signs one can see to detect this people of spiritual evil power?
If you're looking for this, you will end up calling or assuming wrong people to be witches and wizards.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Null
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
tintingz:
Oga sir, me just wan help you. You need to see a psychological therapist. cheesy wink

So that you can over come seeing fictitious things like Harry Potter.

But psychology master from ur last post it's obvious u couldn't help ur father so how can u help me, go an help ur father first an come back.

wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.