Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (213515 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=LadunaI post=59401997]

Actually, we Muslim's ought to be the leading scientists of the contemporary world, but lack of understanding and focus and excessive hubris tend to robbed off our higher IDEALS. [/b]

Sayyidi, I tell you, we do not know what we are worth by having the QURAN with us! God said in Q4:82 “ONLY IF THEY WOULD CONTEMPLATE THE QURAN“

In Q13:8 he said “ALL THINGS (MATTERS) WITH HIM ARE BY STANDARD (measure, dimension, quantitative comparison of quality, criterion etc)“

In Q29:69 he said “AND THOSE THAT STRIVE IN US THAT WE MIGHT SHOW THEM OUR WAY (PATERN, TRADITION, LAWS etc)“

When one deeply contemplate on these vs, one would realise that the muslims have being short changing themselves in terms of the huge potentials they carry.

When ever I think about anything in the purview of man to KNOW about the future, I always believed is ONLY in that context man can peep and see beyond. Aligning their thought only in the DIRECTION of possibility of Allah s Sunnah REPEATATIVE or RE-OCCURENCE tendencies, which HE(swt ) had vow we will never find any change in it.

Ofcourse, thats what those we call kufar have being doing! Dont you see how astonishing their discoveries always sound ?

Now checkout that credit system @empiree talked about? Thats possible coz these people have being building a system they can control. When you design a system & define its standards & then bring people into it, you‘ll definitely control their destiny. Isnt that what the one world govt is all about ?

People think DAJJAL will come & acheive all his wonders through some magic, no! Hes gonna use a well defined system. Only that you‘ll need a very huge database to contain all the indices & his people are there collecting datas day & night while we sleep! By the time they finish, they wont be fortelling destinies but creating them! grin

By extension, what would you say about the sunnah of ALLAH concerning HIS AWLIYAHs?

Thanks

I dont really get this.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
^^I
[quote author=ikupakuti post=59406444][/quote]

I'm alluding in part to the DIVINE promise to HIS awliya that NO FEAR SHALL COME UPON THEM NOR SHALL THEY GRIEVE as stated in the holy Qur'an.

So, I believed thru the ages this is HOW ALLAH fundamentally deals with HIS loved one. So am just trying getting you to dig deeper on that concept or similar verses that describe ALLAH sunnah with HIS AWLIYA.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
@empiree

Why is that the WESTERN society attached so much importance to credit score and rating of a thing? Is it a most one have to live ONLY through CREADIT CARD?

There seems hardly few people would, perhaps, able to recluse themselves from that "TRAP" of capitalism.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
LadunaI:
@empiree

Why is that the WESTERN society attached so much importance to credit score and rating of a thing? Is it a most one have to live ONLY through CREADIT CARD?

There seems hardly few people would, perhaps, able to recluse themselves from that "TRAP" of capitalism.

Thanks
Yes, capitslism. Most are trapped. But smart dude like me knows his way out grin . You don't have to have credit card but they trying harder to screw up more people by restricting cash and debit card activities. Either way, credit card or not, there is another way they can pull your info. This may be exclusive to Law enforcement.

Credit thing is readily available to many like banks, employers, auto and home dealers and a host of others. Law enforcement is the easiest. They can lay their hands on anything to pull your info. Even your foot print is enough if they really mean business. And ofc, fingerprints, you know that's even common method.

Credit score really tells them your worth. For instance you apply for car loan and their standard score is 600 but you have 550. You will be denied loan. Highest score is usually 950. Credit report tells them info about things you did. They will see your boss, house, most likely your social media activists.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Before economy crash in 2008, if you have good credit (from 600 up), you will most likely get stuff on credit without paying anything down. But ppl get exited by that. It is a trap bcus of pending interest. Most companies back then gave interest free 3 months, 6 months etc depending on companies. Plus by default(law), your first paymemt is not due until after a month. So one month grace to get yourself ready. That's how I bought my first computer in 2006. The company happened to give 6 months interest free and payment breakdown covers 3yrs (token monthly). I paid it off within 6 months and they got upset grin

They know how human thinks. They know many ppl will relax and make token monthly payment. That's how they make money off you. But I screwed them cheesy

Also when you have good credit, you get offers even though you have no cash or ability to buy anything. So you better not be deceived by good credit bcus those offers will bring you down shocked

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:40am On Aug 13, 2017
^^^

shocked shocked thats financial slavery.

If they should export this type of system to 9ja grin nigerians that like “free“ things, fake lifestyle & like to prove smarty.

Some go don unknowingly mortgage their future join before they realise they are the one being played. grin
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2017
LadunaI:
^^I

I'm alluding in part to the DIVINE promise to HIS awliya that NO FEAR SHALL COME UPON THEM NOR SHALL THEY GRIEVE as stated in the holy Qur'an.

So, I believed thru the ages this is HOW ALLAH fundamentally deals with HIS loved one. So am just trying getting you to dig deeper on that concept or similar verses that describe ALLAH sunnah with HIS AWLIYA.

Ok now I get.

Its almost as the same pattern with that of the ANBIYYAH. For the fact that the AWLIYYAH follow in the footstep of the ANBIYYAH by inheriting their attributes & properties.

For e.g in the case of that VS you quoted (immunity from fear & anguish in this life & next), we can say the ANBIYYAH are even more deserving of such favour.

God only mentioned the AWLIYYAH (since NUBUWWAH is now defunct) in order to induct them also into such divine grace, for them being the heirs of NUBUWWAH.

The patterns have always being the same. From opposition & wicked plots of the wretcheds, to severe trials, to enjoying special graces here & hereafter, to the epitome of it all - being taught esoterics of his words & his ma‘rifah.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Empiree:
Yes, capitslism. Most are trapped. But smart dude like me knows his way out grin . You don't have to have credit card but they trying harder to screw up more people by restricting cash and debit card activities. Either way, credit card or not, there is another way they can pull your info. This may be exclusive to Law enforcement.

Credit thing is readily available to many like banks, employers, auto and home dealers and a host of others. Law enforcement is the easiest. They can lay their hands on anything to pull your info. Even your foot print is enough if they really mean business. And ofc, fingerprints, you know that's even common method.

Credit score really tells them your worth. For instance you apply for car loan and their standard score is 600 but you have 550. You will be denied loan. Highest score is usually 950. Credit report tells them info about things you did. They will see your boss, house, most likely your social media activists.

So, credit score is like DNA, financial DNA in which all your details can be pull and programmed lol.

Well, conscious Muslims would always decipher that hidden sinisters in such system, so that they wouldn't be trapped as you rightly did back then. May Allah continue to guide us.

Has not been alternative financial system for most Muslims up there? that they can explore to escape those TRAP.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2017
ikupakuti:

Ok now I get.

Its almost as the same pattern with that of the ANBIYYAH. For the fact that the AWLIYYAH follow in the footstep of the ANBIYYAH by inheriting their attributes & properties.

For e.g in the case of that VS you quoted (immunity from fear & anguish in this life & next), we can say the ANBIYYAH are even more deserving of such favour.

God only mentioned the AWLIYYAH (since NUBUWWAH is now defunct) in order to induct them also into such divine grace, for them being the heirs of NUBUWWAH.

The patterns have always being the same. From opposition & wicked plots of the wretcheds, to severe trials, to enjoying special graces here & hereafter, to the epitome of it all - being taught esoterics of his words & his ma‘rifah.

Haqiqah! That's reminding me of Ibn ARABI discuss on that issue. He said some AWLIYAH are on the back of certain prophet or their heart. He equate the former with those AWLIYAHs that bear less resemblance with followed PROPHETS and the later with those that bear much more resemblance with their prophet.

I have forgotten details of those anecdotes, I don't know may be you've come a cross that shk statement.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2017
LadunaI:

So, credit score is like DNA, financial DNA in which all your details can be pull and programmed lol.

Well, conscious Muslims would always decipher that hidden sinisters in such system, so that they wouldn't be trapped as you rightly did back then. May Allah continue to guide us.

Has not been alternative financial system for most Muslims up there? that can explore to escape those TRAP.
Credit Report rather. It contains everything about you. Like your financial institutions, student loan, mortgage, car loan, employment status, relatives, your address, criminal history, (if any) etc. Now, if someone steals your info to buy a house or car in your name, this also shows up on your credit report instead of fraudster's. This is why it is good to check it. They may commit crimes in your name and have you locked up.

Credit score is after calculating your credit report, it determines your score 700 This score is what your prospective boss, banks etc use to give you what you want from them. Yes, there was Shari'a compliance banking during 2008 Financial Guantanamo. I think it is suppressed now. There is another way to avoid this nonsense. Simply maintain your limit. Period. No credit cards, no loans. Thats the way to go. But it comes with price (you may not live luxuriously) if you dont have money but you are surely gonna have peace of mind cheesy

What Credit Report Contains

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Hkana: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sensei, I've been here all the while just silently following all of you bosses.
I'll keep reminding you ... No fear grin grin grin

Concerning that credit card ish, I think that is the direction Naija is heading with the so called cashless policy.

PS: you once said you were going to explain M.A to Us. The main thing and not the ones astrologers publish on newspapers.

This brings me to the question, can we believe in those generic newspapers astrology where they post stuff about the various zodiac signs? And what's the Islamic view on Zodiac signs by the way?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
@empiree

I got the gist now. Sorry every important historical info gone in there. Actually, I thought is those enforcement agency normally have that.

So with credit report, more than 90% of somebody data is already available for "analysis".

Lol @ that demo LadunaI Ikupakuti grin the safer side is to leave according to one's limit. Though it will be extremely tougher there, because of standard of the of the society and the NEED to want to "belong" and also readily availability of such CREDIT facilities.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
LadunaI:
@empiree

I got the gist now. Sorry every important historical info gone in there. Actually, I thought is those enforcement agency normally have that.

So with credit report, more than 90% of somebody data is already available for "analysis".
Yes, but it is limited in this basic credit report but comprehensively detailed with law enforcement agencies. There are other online report agencies anyone can simply Google. They reveal your target's name only but will tell you everything else is confidential unless you pay for it. That's large database on Google. Like I said, all you need for that is name of the person. That's good too bcus you may be able locate your lost family or friend. You just have to pay token either one time fee or monthly. That one is very detailed as well. It is commonly used by landlords who wants rent to prospective tenants. This will reveal tenant court activities and previous issues with former landlord. Many tenants have been taken to court for nonpayment visavis. From there you make decision to rent or not. Just try it by typing name of someone you think lives in the US and see what happens. I used it before to to locate my "lost" cousins.

Lol @ that demo LadunaI Ikupakuti grin the safer side is to leave according to one's limit. Though it will be extremely tougher there, because of standard of the of the society and the NEED to want to "belong" and also readily availability of such CREDIT facilities.
that's it. Everyone wants to belong. You go to masajid and you see big cars trooping in and out every jumah. Really, as Ikupakuti described, infos are not really hidden as we think.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
LadunaI:

Haqiqah! That's reminding me of Ibn ARABI discuss on that issue. He said some AWLIYAH are on the back of certain prophet or their heart. He equate the former with those AWLIYAHs that bear less resemblance with followed PROPHETS and the later with those that bear much more resemblance with their prophet.

True! Theres actually some hadiths on that though forgoten their details.

I have forgotten details of those anecdotes, I don't know may be you've come a cross that shk statement.

No, I havent.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Empiree:
Credit Report rather. It contains everything about you. Like your financial institutions, student loan, mortgage, car loan, employment status, relatives, your address, criminal history, (if any) etc. Now, if someone steals your info to buy a house or car in your name, this also shows up in your credit report instead of fraudster's name. This is why it is good to check it. They may commit crimes in your name and have you locked up.

Credit score is after calculating your credit report, it determines your score 700 This score is what your prospective boss, banks etc use to give you what you want from them. Yes, there was Shari'a compliance banking during 2008 Financial Guantanamo. I think it is suppressed now. There is another way to avoid this nonsense. Simply maintain your limit. Period. No credit cards, no loans. Thats the way to go. But it comes with price (you may not live luxuriously) if you dont have money but you are surely gonna have peace of mind cheesy

What Credit Report Contains

Lolz grin cheesy See our life for outside shocked shocked shocked

These people really got you guys‘ balls. grin

Well I dont really blame them, If I‘m lending out my money to someone whos greedy enough to want a lifestyle he cant immediately afford, then I need all his balls in my grip as a measure against default. No stories grin

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hkana:
Sensei, I've been here all the while just silently following all of you bosses.
I'll keep reminding you ... No fear grin grin grin

grin You mean you‘ve being GHOSTing all this while shocked I‘ve initiated a search on that book (virtues of salat-l-fatih) once I have it in my hand thats all. cheesy

Concerning that credit card ish, I think that is the direction Naija is heading with the so called cashless policy.

Not only naija sef but the whole world will soon be forced into the system. Electronic money is easier to control & track for them than paper money.

PS: you once said you were going to explain M.A to Us. The main thing and not the ones astrologers publish on newspapers.

I think I‘ve done that long ago.

This brings me to the question, can we believe in those generic newspapers astrology where they post stuff about the various zodiac signs? And what's the Islamic view on Zodiac signs by the way?

Those are the ones I talked about. Those who wants astrology incorporated into the sciences but are yet to prove that its actually worth it.

Why ? Coz they dont have the original formolae. They are still tracking the untrackable planets & arguing. grin

M. A is the real astrology (scientific). You need to take it from the scriptures (revelation).

Nobody on the surface of this planet can tell you the exact loci of the planets @ any given time without going the scripture way.

And nobody can deduce its formolae from the scripture without Irshad.

Zodiac signs are among the ayah of GOD like all other astral bodies up there & other creatures of his. All systems in creation are wired & connected to the supreme system.

What psuedo-astrologists are trying to do is establish or explain how the zodiac (celestial) system is wired to earthly (terrestial) system without having the original formulae. So every time they try, they goof, so people take them for liars & by extention astrology itself.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lolz grin cheesy See our life for outside shocked shocked shocked

These people really got you guys‘ balls. grin

Well I dont really blame them, If I‘m lending out my money to someone whos greedy enough to want a lifestyle he cant immediately afford, then I need all his balls in my grip as a measure against default. No stories grin
lol. EXACTLY but unfortunately they loan on riba undecided that's a killer.

Also not really much westerners can do. They know you before you know yourself. The moment you give birth in the hospital, sample blood is taken from your baby's feet and promulgates across law enforcement databases, possibly third parties and across the board(medicals).

They also insert chip in the baby without mothers consent. She simply would not know and they won't tell her anything about it. My sister just gave birth here 3 months ago and I asked her if the baby was taken away for a while? . She said 'yes'. You know what they did to him,?. I asked. She said he was crying too much and they went to feed him. I said you are OYO. shocked I asked if the baby was quiet when they returned him? . She said "no, they only band aid part of his body when they returned" shocked

So no matter where the baby goes until she/he grows they know or they can easily track him. Many Americans (save few)are not aware of this. I was just telling my cousin and his wife this past eid. His wife is American and she didn't know until I told her. She was surprised. She Googled right away and was "wooow' So they know who u are before you grow up.

This chip also placed in the head of suspected adult. So the issue of infusing ruh in the body may be just yrs away. However, what doesn't change is that Allah gives life and death. One may be committing act of shirk if he thinks "life support" machine prolongs life. No, it doesn't.

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
^^^

shocked shocked shocked so these people have started implementing all those stunts we watch in movies ? When we tell people, they say its just make believe.

grin And our people here do rush to the US, UK to give birth in order to secure a future, they dont know it actually comes with a price? I talk am...when something is too free & easy, then theres definitely a sinister motive behind it!

Only GOD knows how many evils they‘ve being inserting in foods, drugs, etc its all about the control grin they want to be dictating peoples destinies.

Whenever those billionaires give out billions to support one course or the other, I always know it cant be for nothing! They all working together on a common goal, to establish a controllable system that will consolidate their power over the world & what faster way to achieve that (capture humans) other than the “free“ ways.

As humans will always incline towards where their needs are met & guaranteed.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

shocked shocked shocked so these people have started implementing all those stunts we watch in movies ? When we tell people, they say its just make believe.

grin And our people here do rush to the US, UK to give birth in order to secure a future, they dont know it actually comes with a price? I talk am...when something is too free & easy, then theres definitely a sinister motive behind it!

Only GOD knows how many evils they‘ve being inserting in foods, drugs, etc its all about the control grin they want to be dictating peoples destinies.

Whenever those billionaires give out billions to support one course or the other, I always know it cant be for nothing! They all working together on a common goal, to establish a controllable system that will consolidate their power over the world & what faster way to achieve that (capture humans) other than the “free“ ways.

As humans will always incline towards where their needs are met & guaranteed.
Lol, you still deliberating @bold?. Thats a thing of the past. It is here already termed "genetically modified food". This was portrayed in Alhaji Ajileye movie that i can't remember the movie.

Old man was preaching about avoiding mass poisoned food modified in the market. All these preservatives are modified. They are cheap and readily available. To eat healthy organic food will now cost you more. Just as GWB once said "freedom is not free" cheesy cheesy

Chinese are worst. I watched their food factory production how they make "robber rice", robber fish and they look real and they export them to Africa. Is it their fault?. I dont think so bcus Africans left their farms and lands for unforeseen alternatives.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
Empiree:
So the issue of infusing ruh in the body may be just yrs away. However, what doesn't change is that Allah gives life and death. One may be committing act of shirk if he thinks "life support" machine prolongs life. No, it doesn't.

They will soon get there, you‘ll see. Remember the NABI (saw) said DAJJAL will cut someone into 2 & blow life back into it ?

God will allow them play God to the fullest & make Ibliss accomplish all his desires & then the inevitable will happen when he least expected @ the height of his glory....

Q38:81

UNTIL A SPECIFIC DAY OF THE HOUR

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
ikupakuti:

They will soon get there, you‘ll see. Remember the NABI (saw) said DAJJAL will cut someone into 2 & blow life back into it ?

God will allow them play God to the fullest & make Ibliss accomplish all his desires & then the inevitable will happen when he least expected @ the height of his glory....

Q38:81

UNTIL A SPECIFIC DAY OF THE HOUR
That's deep ^

Sulaimaan ibn Shihaab Al-Qeesee said: "Abdullah ibn Mughnim (r.a.) who was one of the Prophet's Companions, came down and related to me that the Prophet (s.a.w.) said 'Ad-Dajjal: there is nothing hidden about him. He will come from the East. He will call to the truth, and he will be followed. He will go on behalf of the people and fight them, and he will be victorious over them. He will continue upon that state until he reaches Kufa. There he will manifest Allah's religion and apply it, and for that he will be followed and loved. But then after that he will say 'Indeed I am a Prophet.'

Every person of sound mind will be alarmed by that, and as a result will part from him. Later on he will say, 'I am Allah.' Allah will cover his eyes; his ears will be cut and 'Kaafir' (disbeliever) will be written between his eyes, and that will not be hidden to any Muslim.

Any person who has a mustard-seed amount of Eemaan (faith) in his heart will then part from him. His companions will be from the Jews, the Magian, the Christians, and these foreigners from the polytheists. Then, according to what they see, he will call a man, order for him to be brought, and then he will kill him. Next, he will cut the body into (two) pieces, (displaying) each piece separately. He will separate between the two, so that the people can see them. After that, he will gather them back together, strike (the body) with a rod, and suddenly the man will be standing. The Dajjal will say, 'I am Allah, I bring to life and cause death." (At-Tabaraanee)

That is magic which he will use on the people; he will not really do any of that. (Ibn Kathir 'Book of the End' p.136)

He will travel the entire world but he will be unable to enter Mecca and Madina because of the angels guarding them. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause crops to grow, trees to bear fruits and cattle to grow fat.

His mischiefs will last 40 days, in which one day will equal a year and one day equals one month, and one day equals one week. The rest of the days will be as usual.

I suspect @underlined is happening already. Look at weather forecast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Empiree:
Lol, you still deliberating @bold?. Thats a thing of the past. It here already termed "genetically modified food". This was portrayed in Alhaji Ajileye movie that i cant remember the movie. Old man was preaching about avoiding mass poisoned food modified in the market. All these preservatives are modified. They are cheap and readily available. To eat healthy organic food will now cost you more. Just as GWB once said "freedom is not free" cheesy cheesy

Chinese are worst. I watched their food factory production how they make "robber rice", robber fish and they look real and they export them to Africa. Is it their faukt?. I dont think so bcus Africans left their farms and lands for unforseen alternatives.

Yeah, I know about GMO. Bill gates is there promoting it upandan. Thats why I dont eat all these canned foods, per boiled rice, even chickens I dont take those hybrids. I always go local.

We are really screwed. The time is here already.

I tell people, dont let anybody decieve you that the freshness of anything can be prolong than normal. A dead fish is a dead fish. Staying the growth of organisms/bacterias through sterilization, freezing doesnt make it fresh.

Every time you try to manipulate the natural order of things you‘ll pay heavily for it.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
^^^

@empiree the underlined doesnt necessarilly mean the litreral rain. Rain here is symbolic to mean the source of livelihood on earth. Since survival on earth depends on water/rain.

Just like the economic sanction weilded by the UN today. They can, through it, destroy the economy of any nation they want. Its either you play/stay by their rules or you are not getting aid or paid.

Now, with this hadith you just quoted, IS!S etc just crop up in my mind. What do you think ?

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

@empiree the underlined doesnt necessarilly mean the litreral rain. Rain here is symbolic to mean the source of livelihood on earth. Since survival on earth depends on water/rain.

Just like the economic sanction weilded by the UN today. They can, through it, destroy the economy of any nation they want. Its either you play/stay by their rules or you are not getting aid or paid.

Now, with this hadith you just quoted, IS!S etc just crop up in my mind. What do you think ?
Nigeria actually comes to mind @bold grin shocked shocked shocked

I dont see @underlined in the picture. Those ones are rather their stooges and foot soldiers
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Empiree:
Nigeria actually comes to mind @bold grin shocked shocked shocked

I dont see @underlined in the picture. Those ones are rather their stooges and foot soldiers

I was thinking when it said he will call to the truth & will be obeyed. Fight for the people, manifest GOD‘s religion & then apostate before his true identity would be known....so, I was think maybe hes going to emerge from those fake j!hadists from the middle east.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
ikupakuti:

I was thinking when it said he will call to the truth & will be obeyed. Fight for the people, manifest GOD‘s religion & then apostate before his true identity would be known....so, I was think maybe hes going to emerge from those fake j!hadists from the middle east.
Interesting. I didnt pay attention much but i heard that before. Indeed those bastards do call to the truth but their freaking actions are direct opposite. They calmed lately undecided
Re: ...... by Hkana: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for that
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 3:50am On Aug 14, 2017
Empiree:
Interesting. I didnt pay attention much but i heard that before. Indeed those bastards do call to the truth but their freaking actions are direct opposite. They calmed lately undecided

Perhaps after having been battered seriously. Their ideology wouldn't stands, because it represent NOT the MERCY the BEST OF MANKIND (saw) exemplified or stood for.

Interestingly, I checked on checkmate service it really tell how people can just get one's complete info in a jiffy. Well, its good on one side, and bad on the other depending for what purpose such personal data is sought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
ikupakuti, I forgot i posted this over a yr ago on my thread

Empiree:
Seems We Are Getting There. This Cute Robot Is asked If She Would Destroy Human?. She said 'Yes'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0_DPi0PmF0
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
ikupakuti is so right when he said they will get there. Just saw this video where sophia attended live talk show "Good Morning Britain"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWlL4KjIP4M

Damn, we might have lots of fake people already walking around with us shocked
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
@ikupakuti,

If you can, please watch this from 34 mins. He is taking about ilm-firasa cheesy

I ask Allah to continue to shower His mercy on Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3pGhNbNHEE

This is really beneficial knowledge
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Empiree:
ikupakuti is so right when he said they will get there. Just saw this video where sophia attended live talk show "Good Morning Britain"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWlL4KjIP4M

Damn, we might have lots of fake people already walking around with us shocked

Lols

grin But I think this is a staged interaction. Like there‘s someone in the control room talking through her.

If we are talking of robots programmed to interact with one another thats one thing but throwing random questions to an unfamiliar (1yr plus) robot who has got little or no expirence of life, with such confidence ? I wanna see the details of her programme design.

The faculty of comparing & chosing section of the human brain is just too complex & intricate to nevigate merely on chance (random choice) & still come out accurate.

She dey even crack joke grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.