Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214282 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for the clarification Empire e. We both agree Buhari should not delve into some issues.

I'd love to see the other videos of that shittu guy. What I've observed about Islam is that it is very easy to 'misyarn or jabo' especially when you are airing your views on some sensitive issues.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Talking about censorship, some Shuyukh like Alfa Daud eleha and babaloworo warned about this. Babaloworo (sheikh Adebayo) said alfas should not be talking certain things he learns in secret in public. Said i love it when "aqeeda muslims" i:e scholars of external knowledge condemn them.

It was not like this before. But then, how do we know haqiqa and beauty of tassawuf if they don't talk about it openly. Sheikh onikijipa is not censorship at all. Alhamdulilah, i kinda understand him but many of those aqeeda ppl dont. He needs to tune down

You sure you want to see other videos, i watched everything yesterday, the guy doesnt have knowledge but his grievances is understandable. He condemns alfas from ilorin altogether. He condemns sufism and their past ulama. I guess someone talked to him so in his next rant, he retracted and said he wasnt condemning them. He condemned solati fatih, he condemns saying la ilaha ila Allah many times. He is in another word condemning sufism I see clearly he doesnt understand despite clear references in Quran and sunnah. What they are trying to do is, to alienate tassawuf from islam. I just pity them cus eventually they may succeed due to crazy ones amongst sufis.

I watched this sheikh yesterday and he said this (attachment)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Haa this guy really mean business o! It is just better to keep shut nowadays and practice your religion quietly. The controversies are just too much. This sect attacking the other one and vice versa. It's just embarrassing and weakens me most times.

Condemning Solatul fathi and lahilaha illallahu recitation! They want to make us practice Islam as if we are machines.

It's no longer "To you your religion and to me mine."

It's now "To you your sect and to me mine."

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
He said my mind. He said what I have been saying here all the time. It enters their deaf ears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLNPO0vNyg
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:59am On Sep 14, 2017
Jamo90:
Haa this guy really mean business o! It is just better to keep shut nowadays and practice your religion quietly. The controversies are just too much. This sect attacking the other one and vice versa. It's just embarrassing and weakens me most times.

Condemning Solatul fathi and lahilaha illallahu recitation! They want to make us practice Islam as if we are machines.

It's no longer "To you your religion and to me mine."

It's now "To you your sect and to me mine."
YouTube has terminated Youtube account associated with those videos for violation of some sort. But the guy reopened a new account and you may watch the same videos from his account from here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpUiMOXXiLybCo9Jlsht85Q
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
LadunaI:

See why it may be difficult to file insurance claim for car theft. Everyone gets this alert nationwide today.

Same with lost child. They alert every smart phone users. No place to hide shocked

But doesn't mean victim can't file though. Insurance may just give 10days waiting period for authority to investigate after which they go ahead with the claim if car is not found within time frame.

Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2017
Empiree, I read that your thread on "Muhammad (Salallahu alaihi Wa aalihi Wa salaam) is Light". It's a beautiful post. Then, something else caught my eye. Where you and LadunaI were talking dhikr.

My questions:
Does one have to be on wudu before they start the dhikr?

If the wudu vitiates, is one expected to go renew it?

How should the dhikr be done? Silently or loudly? Where loudly refers to how one recites in Fajr Salat and silently refers to zuhr Salat.

PS: who know where ikupakuti enter oooo? cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hkana:

My questions:
Does one have to be on wudu before they start the dhikr?
Yes. It is highly recommended (mustahab) to actively be on wudhu. It increases your chances of light. Sheikh AbdulRahim Oniwasi Agbaye (ra) said 'renew your wudhu if broken during dhikr.'

If the wudu vitiates, is one expected to go renew it?
refer to the above

How should the dhikr be done? Silently or loudly? Where loudly refers to how one recites in Fajr Salat and silently refers to zuhr Salat.
sheikh Ninowy and sheikh Habib ilory answered your question better. Technically it is both. Your tongue most likely professes what's inside your heart. Dhikr must be rooted in your heart first for your tongue to actualize it.

But if it's only on your tongue but your heart is thinking off, that's lip service.

PS: who know where ikupakuti enter oooo? cheesy
he will pop out of blue soon
Re: ...... by Hkana: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jazakumlah khair......
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:04am On Sep 30, 2017
He fired up in this lecture.

Role of Internet in sufism by Sheikh Faruq Onikijipa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Bl7AgOS3w

1 Like

Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Empiree:
He fired up in this lecture.
Role of Internet in sufism by Sheikh Faruq Onikijipa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Bl7AgOS3w
# Empiree and Sheu Faruq grin
Re: ...... by Hkana: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2017
Just like that, this thread seems "dead" now.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hkana:
Just like that, this thread seems "dead" now.
well, since someone suggested that op might no longer be interested, that kinda kill it. I tried to revive it to no avail though. But it is being gradually replaced by mine shocked

Anyways, at some point, a thread has to die. There are many abandoned threads far back as 2yrs minimum cheesy
Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Which of your threads are you talking about? So I can follow too grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hkana:
Which of your threads are you talking about? So I can follow too grin
This one now.... https://www.nairaland.com/3379267/prophet-muhammad-allahs-peace-blessings

i believe you commented there before. It is heading direction of this one gradually but i prefer to focus on its title.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2017
[center] Yes. I commented on it and I'm already following it grin[/center]

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:45am On Jan 30, 2018
ikupakuti:

One of my favourite hadith. Now, the state (hal) fana in the realm of the holy prophet (saw) is beyond the reach of even the angels. The grace acquired in such hal makes the angels look inferior to man, hence they begin to admire & revere them.

The angels knew should God give is khalafa to man, then man would definitely rule over them while they would remain @ his service, reason why they kicked againt it when they were notified.
Foreknowledge?. They had that at the time or based on experience of pre-Adamic man?.

I had skipped some important posts months ago. Decided to come back here to read over. This thread B+
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 6:24am On Jan 30, 2018
Empiree:
Foreknowledge?. They had that at the time or based on experience of pre-Adamic man?.

I had skipped some important posts months ago. Decided to come back here to read over. This thread B+
was there a pre Adamic man?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Raintaker:
was there a pre Adamic man?
it is still point of debate. There is no clear cut dalil in the Quran and sunnah. And whether there was man before Adam, it is quite irrelevant.

The reason some suggest there might be pre-Adamic man was due to Angels remark. It shows they had foreknowledge and might experience human activities. Or they simply perceived how human would behave if created. Or they might simply made the remark simply out of jealousy.

Either way the Angels are correct. We can see evidence of what they perceived now. Scientists however opined that there might be pre-Adamite.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2018
On the issue of Pre-Adamic man, I don't think that should be something debatable in religious settings. Evidence from religious texts (Islam, and Christianity at least) point to Adam being the first man.

The remark by the angels may have been influenced by what they witnessed from the jinns (stories abound of how the jinns were first inhabiting the earth, how they were killing themselves which eventually lead to their being wiped off and there are claims that it was during the clearing out raid that young Ibliss was taken up by the angels and that that was how Ibliss became an inhabitant of heaven).... This may be seen as a fable.

Scientists claiming Pre-Adamic man do so on the basis of so called archeological evidences/fossils which they believe point to an existence of man before "Adam" could have existed. I find such submissions as conjectures which cannot really be relied upon. My reason being that no one knows for certain how old the earth is, no one can know that. And no one knows for sure the exact point in time, Adam came to earth. This is why I see all those scientific talk of how "man" has been on earth for xyz years as poppycock grin

That's my thought on the issue.... But then what do I know cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hkana:
On the issue of Pre-Adamic man, I don't think that should be something debatable in religious settings. Evidence from religious texts (Islam, and Christianity at least) point to Adam being the first man.

The remark by the angels may have been influenced by what they witnessed from the jinns (stories abound of how the jinns were first inhabiting the earth, how they were killing themselves which eventually lead to their being wiped off and there are claims that it was during the clearing out raid that young Ibliss was taken up by the angels and that that was how Ibliss became an inhabitant of heaven).... This may be seen as a fable.

Scientists claiming Pre-Adamic man do so on the basis of so called archeological evidences/fossils which they believe point to an existence of man before "Adam" could have existed. I find such submissions as conjectures which cannot really be relied upon. My reason being that no one knows for certain how old the earth is, no one can know that. And no one knows for sure the exact point in time, Adam came to earth. This is why I see all those scientific talk of how "man" has been on earth for xyz years as poppycock grin

That's my thought on the issue.... But then what do I know cheesy

Am afraid, you are the one lumping things up.

# There is no single Islamic text that go against Pre-Adamic creatures. In fact, there exist a verse (like you mentioned about the angel's interjection), and hadith (Shi'i) that point to the fact that indeed human-like creatures lived before Adam. In fact Shi'i ahadith even submit that apart from this our world, there are other worlds with different creatures in them each thinking as if they are the only creature. Scientists talks about "aliens" though they haven't discover any.

# If you read about the creation of Adam and his children, we are made to understand that he was a perfect creation compare to others (whether before or the existing). This is repetitively confirmed by the scientists that human is distinct and we are tagged "Homo sapiens". The other homos (e.g homo habilis, homo erectus etc) lacked special qualities when you compare them to homo sapiens (man).

# In fact, Quran says, " We have indeed honoured the son of Adam". There are interesting submissions to the Tafsir of this noble ayah. What is that Allah honoured man with that made him perfect and distinct from others? Some are of the opinion that it is our ability to stand and walk two feet. This has actually made man achieve what he has so far. Some are of the opinion that it is intellect. Some say it is our fingers especially the thumb. Each of these submissions are very interesting, and sensible arguments were used. My take is all of the submissions and those we have not discovered within ourselves (especially the spiritual aspect) are definitely under that "honour".

# So, having pre-adamic creatures is not a problem at all rather the problem is what the scientists are trying to prove that homo sapiens EVOLVED from homo erectus and the chain go downward like that.

For a fact, scientists have not seen a link (in their term " missing link" ) between man and homo erectus (which is the closest to man in terms of physical structure).

# While there is no problem with evolution per se, Religion still maintained that Adam was created as against the domino trend, and that is what made him unique.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Hkana: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Egbon, I actually have nothing against the Pre-Adamic CREATURES, my argument is against Pre-Adamic MAN.
Man as we know him started from Adam, that's my point. That's my argument.

But then, like I ended the last post, what do I know cheesy
Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 4:02am On Feb 05, 2018
Hkana:
Egbon, I actually have nothing against the Pre-Adamic CREATURES, my argument is against Pre-Adamic MAN.
Man as we know him started from Adam, that's my point. That's my argument.

But then, like I ended the last post, what do I know cheesy

# Yet I think there is no difference. Whether we use "Pre-Adamic creatures or Pre-Adamic man. From Adam till Qiyamat, we are called "son of Adam" which is synonymously known as "Insan", and usually translated as "man". Science call us " homo sapiens".

# If however the word "pre-Adamic man" is used, it is very obvious there is a clear distinctions that even science drew out:

That they are not man that is "son of Adam", that is not " homo sapiens".

Yes! They are also kinds of "homo" or kind of "man" because they have features very close to "sons of Adam/homo sapiens".
Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 4:10am On Feb 05, 2018
^^^

# And what about the question of "how does two men - Adam and Eve, and there children procreate till we become millions?"

* The reply of "they were getting married to each other is not only ridiculous but there is no true evidence for it.

* Also, the suggestion that they might have wedded some of the remainders of " pre-adamites" is also submission with no evidence.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:55am On Feb 05, 2018
emekaRaj:

Empire how far... One Alfa said, I should recite it when I get to the first mubin I will restart from the beginning, wen i get to the second I will restart frm d beganin an continuously restartin from the beginning till d last mubin an now read the full sura. An do my niya while reciting kunfayakun 11 times
Yes, I have this now. I picked this up at my local masjid in November last year. I may either type it out or scan the page soon as I get the chance. Whoever told you was correct.

I didn't do this when growing up but my sheikh's workers used to do it.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Empiree:
Yes, I have this now. I picked this up at my local masjid in November last year. I may either type it out or scan the page soon as I get the chance. Whoever told you was correct.

I didn't do this when growing up but my sheikh's workers used to do it.

Really? Abeg type am, Is it dat much?

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
emekaRaj:

Not really. It is actually as you were explaining according to whoever told you. But i think this one says to recite 7 times instead of 11

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
AlBaqir:
^^^

# And what about the question of "how does two men - Adam and Eve, and there children procreate till we become millions?"

* The reply of "they were getting married to each other is not only ridiculous but there is no true evidence for it.

* Also, the suggestion that they might have wedded some of the remainders of " pre-adamites" is also submission with no evidence.

What's your point actually? If you are saying they didn't get married to each other. So how did they then procreate? U already mentioned in ur previous post that man is referred to as d son of Adam, because we all came from Adam. Aren't u contradicting ur self.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Empiree:
Not really. It is actually as you were explaining according to whoever told you. But i think this one says to recite 7 times instead of 11

Looks like u r still reading from d thread seeing Angel very much
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
emekaRaj:

Looks like u r still reading from d thread seeing Angel very much
Yes, I am. I sensed I might missed some important infos
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:38am On Feb 08, 2018
emekaRaj:

" There are seven words Mubin in Surah Yasin. Facing Qibla, after Salatul Fajr, commence reciting Surah yasin till first Mubin and stop. Start again from the beginning and stop at second Mubin. Start again from the beginning and so up to 3rd Mubin similarly for 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th. After completing seven times, recite Durood (prayers upon the prophet S.A.W) eleven times. It shall guarantee fulfilling of all desires."

Second attachment is a bonus cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.