Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214057 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin cheesy
Empiree:
Salaam Alaikum Brothers.

Results Are Out. However, I have to be considerate for the fact that, even though i want your answers to be exact as mine, some of you provided answer(s) to one or two questions that is correct also as highlighted in your answers. Below are my answers.

QUESTIONS & ANSWER

Qns1: What Are The Four (4) Beings Created By Allah That Had Neither Father Nor Mother?

Answer:

i - Ram that replaced nabi Ismail (AS) in Minna,
ii - Adam(AS),
iii - Hawa(AS),
iv - Nabi Solih's Camel

Q2: Which Prophet Of Allah Was Carried Around In His Coffin?.

Answer: Nabi Yunus (AS). His "coffin" referred to fish that swallowed and carried him around.

Q3: There Was Water That Neither Came From The Sky Nor From The Earth. Where Does The Water Come From?.
Answer: This is water collected by sayyidina Bilikis(as) in bottle. The water was collected from horse' sweat or perspiration of horse

Q4: There Was A Being Created By Allah. Yet, Allah Is Irritated By The Voice Of This Creature. What's The Name Of This Creature?
Answer: Donkey. Voice(sound) of Donkey

Q5: There Is A Tribe Mentioned In The Qur'an That Is Neither Human, Jinn Nor Angel But Allah Sends Them Message. What Is This Tribe Called?
Answer: An-Nahl (The Bee)

Q6: What Is The Name Of The Key That Unlocks ALL Seven Heavens?
Answer: La ilaha ila Allah Muhammad rosullah

NOTE: This interview was conducted between Abu Yasid Bistami and Church. His answers astonished church members. After he answered ALL their questions, Abu Yasidi asked their leader just one question which neither their leader nor members of the church could answer. This led to ALL 500 church members to embrace Islam.

Search For Source By Yourself cheesy

Your Grades Will Be Posted Momentarily grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/3633308/seeing-angels-malaika/47

This section was crazy last year. I can't stop laughing going through this thread. You enjoy a thread the most when you return to it months later. I wish Demmzy15 was participant instead of worrying about Assad this and that cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
AlBaqir:

# The hadith alleged Nabi saw his Lord like you (common people) see "new moon."

Whatever such so-called sahih hadith says, its PURE lie. Quran clarify what was shown to Nabi on the night of Miraj/thus:

Surah Al-Isra, Verse 1:

"Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing."

# What do we understand by "Allah spoke to Nabi Musa"?
Note that Allah do not have a voice or body from which voice emanate (like vocal cord). Voice is a creative entity and it is one out of many creative entities which Allah used (and still using) to communicate with His servants.

# "Seeing" (i.e Feeling and experiencing spiritually) the proximity, the majesty and the grandeur of Allah via the heart (not the heart that pump blood) is different from "seeing Allah in a dream" or whatever context you try to insinuate.

# Seeing Nabi in dream can never be in the same context of spiritual feeling of the Majesty of the Lord. You can never and you will never, whether physically or spiritually, comprehend Allah let alone having a clue on His imagery. This is because NOTHING is like Him.

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

Hmmmm you denounce a whole hadith(s) as a lie just because Quran said “our sign“. So, if his words, power etc be his signs why cant his countenance be ?

So, what do you say concerning Q75:22-23 & also Q50:35 particularly its hadith from anas bn malik (ra) where JUBREEL (as) came to the holy prophet (saw) with a mirror....attabarani 6717 or are they also lies ?

No one can have a clue on his imagery you say ? So what image are the believers going to see in jannah or what image will the kufar be deny of in the hereafter ?

# There is nothing like unto him but he is like unto himself, right ? That there is nothing in his likeness does not negate his visuals it only means his image is unique to him only.
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=Empiree post=66834230][/quote]This seems somehow related to the practice by Buddhists.
Probably Buddha was a Sufi Muslim, but I read somewhere he was a prophet of Allah.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
LadunaI:

Whaoo...so you use to read this thread? Thats cool. And as much I enjoyed reading most of you posts here in NL especially against the so celled "puritans", so also have great reservations for some of it.

In addition to what @ikupakuti has just said. How on earth would you expect us to AGREE or have any MEANINGFUL discussions on any of these knots when you outrightly rejected a whole sahih hadiths I firmly believed in? I read from your posts how repugnant those books are to you. But that's is your opinion and you are VERY much entitled to it. This is result any Muslims get when they fail to see the Kalimatul Shahada that unite us rather than systemic adherence to sect view that make others fellow Muslims worldviews looks like an ABERRATION.

You don't seem to read my last paragraph well. I don't equate seeing and feelings to be same. I only used the later to buttress the veracity of the former. You see these are the reasons MUTAZILA rejected the idea of "seeing" GOD all together in the hereafter, because they are trying to fit GODHOOD into some sort of imagery, and their reason can't comprehend that. But, the reality of the matter is that believers will see ALLAH in the hereafter, in what manner or how? our limited reasons may NOT be able to understand it now, and by extention in a dream especially for those that have NOT partake in it.

However, Allah is LIGHT of heaven and earth. "Seeing " him does NOT necessarily means seeing imagery, but more than often seeing the BLESSED LIGHT, which is only A REFLECTION of HIS GODHOOD anyway to the extent of the purity of the BEHOLDER (believer). That been said, you are entitle to whatever you believe in this case, because of our differences on my prima facies(sahih sitta).

Salaam!
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

Ofcourse, shes right on it being a mathematical (binary) system. But her submission that ifa (geomancy) originated from the yoruba was wrong. It has always been primordial.

Geomancy is rooted in astrology. The original concept of astrology is divine (scriptural). The planets & stars are only a replica of the real deal. You dont need to trail the stars/planet to study it like many people think.

Every NABI is taught the original concept of mystical astrology coz its one of the 46 fractals of prophetism.

But its a knowledge reserved for the elites. Those who inherit the scriptures & failed to measure up were forced to make do with the exoteric aspect of it, and as its is with every divinely revealed knowledge (all the devil needs to get to destroy anything good, is time), it deteriorated with time, with every community individualizing their own line of it according to custom & tradition & thats how fetishism & idolatry crept into it. Reason while the NABI (saw) didnt condemn it entirely even though the one practiced by the arabs at that time is idolatrous.

But one can always see the identical concept in all the present versions from all over the world.

M. A as a scientific & mathematical system is so powerful that the esoterics of religion is almost useless without it.
Empiree:
Interesting. When Sheikh Daud Alfa Nla was asked by his student about similar issue (iyepe tite) he said, 'we can say it is partly haram and halal' conforming with underlined.

Now how do we reconcile this with hadith which says visiting soothsayer deprives of one's salat (from being accepted) for 40 days?. Soothsayer by general meaning according to the hadith doesn't characterize
ikupakuti:
^^^

The ‘soothsayers‘ refered to by the NABI (saw) @ that time, are idolaters, whose line of divination is inspired by the SHAYATEEN. Believing in them is believing in the SHAYATEEN & that automatically translates to disbelive in GOD.

The NABI(saw) wasnt codemning divination in that hadith but those its gotten from (since ISTIKHARA is also a form of divination).

#Divination exists in various forms. Using computerized programmes & highly sophisticated devices to forecast weather conditions, X-raying, Scanning, ailment diagnosis, exploration geophysics, radiocaborn dating are all some sort of divinations, its only the method that differ.

#They all involve revealing some hidden infos about a matter, whether past, present or futuristic.

#All what these newage methods are employed for would have been refered to the soothsayers in the days of old or through ISTIKHARA. The only downside of the method of the soothsayers is that, they rely on the DEVILS who are sworn enemies of GOD & thus cannot be trusted.

#Now should one go to a soothsayer for a weather forecast & believe him, the condition stated in that hadith will fall on him.

#Mind you, the SHAYATEEN can also or may also utilize these newage methods for divination but still, that wont change the verdict in that hadith. Since its not really about divination or the method of divination but the diviner.

INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS IS ALSO A FORM OF DIVINATION. Meaning a soothsayer will still rely on the devils for its interpretation & the verdict of that hadith will also apply.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:
The hadith reads :

¤Whoever approaches a fortuneteller & believes what he says, he has disbelieved in what has been revealed to Muhammad (saw)¤

Now, the Qs :

1-: What is fortunetelling in this context ? What does it entails ?

2-: Who is a fortuneteller ?

3-: What is it that a fortuneteller would say that when one believes it, will annul ones faith ?

4-: In Q5:90 GOD forbade MU‘MINS from drawing/casting lots but in Q3:44 same GOD recounted how NABI ZAKARIYYA (as) drew lottery with his fellow sages on whos gonna train MARY (as), is that a contradiction ? Again in Q37:141 NABI YUNUS (as) participated in lottery which didnt favour him, so whats happening ?

5-: The NABI (saw) in many hadiths told fortunes, NABI YUSUF, YA‘QUB (as) told fortunes, inshort every NABI is a fortuneteller but ironically disbelieving in their fortunetelling is KUFR grin so whats happening ?

These are the question that those WAHABI MUFASSIRUNA used to avoid, they will deny something & wont tender any tangible or credible refutal.

If anyone tells you geomancy/fortunetelling is haram, let him answer this Qs, then we‘ll know what class he belongs to among those 3.

Coz if you dont put them on the hot seat their hypocrisy wont come out cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
LadunaI:
^^^
I believe matter of faith is very subtle, and great care has to be taking at such. The prophet (saw) prohibiting sahaba from visiting graves initially has to do with protection of their FAITH so to say as you rightfully pointed out earlier. And any form of similarities drawn from Prophets telling people about fortune does not necessarily have INHERENT DANGER that would arise if sought from other means.

Seeking means to know the future of man destiny(fortune Telling) by any other means EXCEPT through Prophets, and RUYA sadiqa (through prayer or istikhara) would always present the DANGER of falling to shirk, hence ISLAM advent enshew any other methods employ in accessing such knowledge even there were some elements of their efficacies or precedents.

This bring us to the LOFTY STATION of TAWAQUL in which man see nothing other than ALLAH as the sole AGENCY for any means, hence the need to approach HIM only through prayers. And this exactly what the
Holy Prophet (saw) demonstrated during his life time. So, in my opinion this has to do essentially about training us for higher IDEALS,(by negating or "forbidden" us other means e.g geomancy etc in this age), so that we can become such a thorough BELIEVER that will bring the REAL FORTUNE of entering JANAT without any form QUESTIONING or ACCOUNTABILITY on the day of judgement. Reserved for MUTAWAKAL.

Like one sahaba said that holy Prophet (saw) used to teched them ISTIKHARA or to perform istikhara in ALL matters as he(saw) used to tech them chapters of holy Qur'an. So, by very nature we are hasty and curious to know what future holds for everyone of us, and the sure UNADULTERATED MEANS to ACCESS such now should be through prayers NOT by any other means. If perhaps time has ripe for such same would have been approved by holy Prophet (saw) like the way he did for visiting graves. Allahu Alam.

Thanks.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:
@empiree

Now, thats thought provoking! We Muslims tend to pretend alot.

It is either we all go down together, charged with SHIRK in respect to the verdict of that hadith or we look for the real reason behind it.

Today, we muslims dont do istikhara to know BP, Pregnancy, weather, sex & DOD, diagnose diseases, life expectancy etc we rely on a system that doesnt do istikhara also but uses calculations (same as geomancy), but we want to condemn one & pretend about the other.

The type of damage control that sheikh gave up there is what make atheists laugh at religionists. Now someone is saying gender is not part of ones destiny in other to “defend“ GOD ? grin

Very soon, technological advancement will get to a stage where spirits will be created & infused into a body & will function like a real human. Watch how muslims will start re-twisting verses of the QURAN to accommodate the new developement & “defend“ GOD. Many will lost their faith. Imagine defending someone you call GOD everytime those we call KUFAR show us how to use our brains!

And GOD is GLORIFIED above all blemishes! His words & attributes are perfect! We will only endup defending our faulty understanding of his words & not him.

THE BANE OF WE MUSLIMS IS PURITANICAL PRETENSIONS

If a muslim today should develope a computation system from the letters of the verses of the QURAN, for prediction & divination, you will see how ULAMA all over the world will be issuing FATWAs condemning the practice, asking for daleel from hadith or from practices of the salafs in utilizing the QURAN for such! They will continue running him down, while the KUFAR whites will court him, learn from him, enhance it & use it to enslave the muslims the more & those muslims will start patronizing such system from the KUFARS without questioning its source. grin

WE ARE A VERY BIG LAUGH!

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

No. I knew about artificial intelligence. I‘m talking about creating a ruh from scratch & infusing it in a new or dead body to resurrect it or trapping a ruh @ the point of exit (death) in a vial or something & then create a new body (carrier) & then merge the two together, the new human will now possess the mental/spiritual capabilities of the former vessel of that recycled ruh.

There are many things we think are big deals due to our limited understanding of the word of GOD but are actually not.

When GOD says hes the one that does/did something or he has power over everything or can do anything, we dont actually understand what such implies.
They might be there already. There is recent news about American comedian, David Chapel that he was killed by CIA and cloned. This hullabaloo is going on in his family right now. Look at the pictures. Old David is slim. New David is built. That's not the problem. The problem is family said he doesn't recognize them and they are questioning authority. Authority presented built David as real David but he doesn't recognize his family. I don't know what's really going on

http://robscholtemuseum.nl/before-its-news-dave-chappelles-cousin-says-he-was-killed-and-cloned-speaks-out-for-first-time-fritz-springmeier-clones-synthetics-organic-robotoids-and-doubles/

Re: ...... by Demmzy15(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Empiree:
https://www.nairaland.com/3633308/seeing-angels-malaika/47

This section was crazy last year. I can't stop laughing going through this thread. You enjoy a thread the most when you return to it months later. I wish Demmzy15 was participant instead of worrying about Assad this and that cheesy
A man is responsible for over 450,000 dead Muslims and you say I shouldn't worry? angry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Demmzy15:
A man is responsible for over 450,000 dead Muslims and you say I shouldn't worry? angry undecided
na him go first killed people?. Eleribu Fir'aun killed people faah cheesy George W took more lives than Assad. Na only Assad concerned you?. You have ulterior motives shocked
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Hkana:
^^^
Egbon how far you? Why the reposts? Got something to share with me? cheesy cheesy

PS:
Ikupakut, you didn't do well leaving like that. I said I should remind you.
I decided to come back to this thread. I understand it now than last yr. Really funny and interesting thread. I have been reading for 3days now
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:31am On Apr 20, 2018
Raintaker:
This seems somehow related to the practice by Buddhists.
Probably Buddha was a Sufi Muslim, but I read somewhere he was a prophet of Allah.
sheikh imran Hussein wrote a book about him where he praised him. It is titled Islam and Buddhism in the Modern World Book by Imran N. Hosein. Later some Muslims questioned the book and he later said he didn't write the book exclusively only contributed to it. He refrained from saying Buddha was a nabi but he recognized corruption of his history by Buddhists
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Oga Empiree,

What is happening? Why the reposts LOL. I understand. I have even copied and saved some important information here into my notes. I don't want to hear stories if this Site crashes again. Personally, this is the best thread on Nairaland. A lot of people are still reading.

# Someone asked about ikupakuti up there. I think he deactivated his email. I tried to mail him sometime ago but it didn't get delivered. Ikupakuti shouldn't just leave like this o. He has to come back. Something tells me that he checks this thread as a guest or with another moniker.

I've read this thread 3 times. I still intend to read it all over again. It is very true that you don't get the true understanding about some things until you read them several times.

I saw your recent discussion with a guy in the jinn story thread. You have to accept the fact that some people will never understand those things, simply because they are not spiritually ready for the knowledge.

Why do you think some people refer to the real sufis as mad people? People will always criticise what they don't understand

On the Jabaru, Yasin and Khutba, Recitations has started..... � You will hear from me soon, Insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jamo90:
Oga Empi.ree,

What is happening? Why the reposts LOL. I understand. I have even copied and saved some important information here into my notes. I don't want to hear stories if this Site crashes again. Personally, this is the best thread on Nairaland. A lot of people are still reading.
Smart move. It will be painful if the system crashes again. I am enjoying reading it. It is like i didnt read this before.

Jamo90:
# Someone asked about ikupakuti up there. I think he deactivated his email. I tried to mail him sometime ago but it didn't get delivered. Ikupakuti shouldn't just leave like this o. He has to come back. Something tells me that he checks this thread as a guest or with another moniker.
Well, eventually he may resurface. He may come up under another name. I heard se.un messed up some minikers, and they were forced to change them.

Jamo90:
I've read this thread 3 times. I still intend to read it all over again. It is very true that you don't get the true understanding about some things until you read them several times.
thumbs up

Jamo90:
I saw your recent discussion with a guy in the jinn story thread. You have to accept the fact that some people will never understand those things, simply because they are not spiritually ready for the knowledge.
Yup. The good news is, he was brought up similarly but lost track. But i cant help him. He admitted knowing some of the facts i made. That's why i see no reason to argue with him that much.

Why do you think some people refer to the real sufis as mad people? People will always criticise what they don't understand
Well, there are some ahadith that confirm the way some sufi people behave. I dont mean "goofi" who have gone astray. Those who criticize sufism simply criticize everything about them. They think they are extreme in worship. In that case, we have ahaith to back this up and even verses of Qur'an. This aspect is not for everybody. If they want to be simple by dwelling on basics only it is fine as well. However, if some sufis appear crazy in dhirk etc, like Sheikh Jamiu Bulala, in this instance, people who dont know him should simply remain silent rather than criticizing him. Sometimes Allah hides true nature of His awliya. As reported, Sheikh Jamiu Bulala(ra), whatever he did was done with faith and ilm despite his crazy looking appearance sometimes. I called this disguise. Tafsir of this i posted in this thread upon request by lanrexlan months ago. I also watched lecture of Sheikh Oniwasi Agbaye(ra) again yesterday re-emphasizing the ahadith. Wa lan tarahu ila kali mahanuna ma lam yakun fi zikiri majnuna. The sheikh once said about sheikh Jamiu Bulala that when he see a grown man or woman looking sad and he has nothing to give them, he start dancing just to make them happy. And the people were amazed like a grown man like this behaving like a child. This is pure disguise yet look craze to average man. But those young folks you see today copying him by hanging tesuba all over their body mimicking him are nothing but bunch of silly crooks

On the Jabaru, Yasin and Khutba, Recitations has started..... � You will hear from me soon, Insha Allah.
In sha Allah. Keep it up, sir.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Hkana: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Empiree, can you tell me about the sheikh? I mean sheikh Bulala... What do you know about him? I don't know anything about him.
Re: ...... by Demmzy15(m): 12:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Empiree:
na him go first killed people?. Eleribu Fir'aun killed people faah cheesy George W took more lives than Assad. Na only Assad concerned you?. You have ulterior motives shocked
I've got no comment on this, you are no doubt heartless. Chaiiiii!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:09am On Apr 21, 2018
Hkana:
Em.piree, can you tell me about the sheikh? I mean sheikh Bulala... What do you know about him? I don't know anything about him.
Was about to to say you should read this link https://.com/the-incredible-story-of-sheikh-muhammed-jamiu-bulala-the-nigerian-islamic-cleric-known-for-beating-women-with-horsewhips-on-the-streets/ about him from this website i read weeks ago by , a nonmuslim jorunalist. But it seems he/she removed the article probably due to criticism bcus when i read it, the writer was sentimental by exaggerating and attributed unfounded infos about him. Myself left comment to debunk writer but largely he was right concerning what we know about him.

I have learned about him since childhood before i traveled to ilorin first time in 1998. Then i heard a lot more. Unfortunately some young men and women who claimed to love him are going overboard with the praises of him. Although, there nothing necessarily wrong about that bcus they didnt call him God or son of God. But at least, they need to maintain sanity. This sheikh was well known in Offa town Kwara state back then. I heard he was visited by Sheikh Ibrahim Niase(ra). And he (bulala) visited sheikh Kamaldeen(ra) in ilorin. He was born in 1919 to the parents of mushrikun but could not learn mushrik stuff until his father took him to ilorin where he encountered alfas who taught him. He was rumoured that his brain was like magnet. That's, he is not taught twice about anything. He was ahead of his mates. He used to engage in lots of dhikr to the point of being called "mad man" exactly as the hadith said. So this is why the two guys here named dragn.et and new.nas said "sufis considered a mad man (referring to Bulala) as waliy, what a joke". This is how they put the phrase some two yrs ago here and i cited the hadith. Then they shut the hell up. It is not for everybody . Sheikh Bulala would dress like a school boy sometimes and started dancing. Sometimes found sitting on the street talking to himself. It is a long story.

Youths today do have the right to criticize him because they can not rationalize behavior like that and then called him a waliy. They cant imagine that. Fact is, you can barely see any of his counterparts condemned him till today. None of them said anything negative about him bcus they know him very well. So who do i believe, the people that actually lived in his time or these great great grandchildren who came decades later?. Ikupakuti and Laduna know him too. They spoke briefly about him in this thread in case you missed it. It was sheikh Bulala who gave these shuyukh you see in nigeria today a dhikr called "Ahamu sakaku Allahu yasu". This phrase needs to be decoded for you by ikupakuti. It was decoded by sheikh Rabiu Adebayo but you dont speak yoruba. It is Allah's Names.

But the puritans see sheikh Bulala to be heretic. That's their problem. Yet they benefited from him back then. Sheikh Bulala was very close to Sheikh Adam(ra). Sheikh Bulala was also gifted karamat and he was not known to indulge in shirk activities. Another sheikh of our time who met him one on one is sheikh Daud Alfa Nla. He narrated his encounter with him at his house. So obviously it is these shuyukh i would believe and not these aqeeda guys bcus they simply do not know him. They also believe that if a muslim does or gifted karamat it is always jinn involved according to them. While they might be right due to charlatans doesnt give them green light to label everything jinn jinn.

Sheikh Abdul Majeed Eleha who is also salafi and a critic of karamat and sufi later gave up and admitted that Allah blessed those baba back then with karamat in his lecture delivered in Houston Texas some 2 yrs ago, where he narrated a case of a waliy in Yorubaland in the time of real mushrikun who apprehended him and wouldn't let him go or even would kill him if he didn't pass the test they gave him. He was a known famous muslim and was arrested. The king back then instructed his people to buy a big white cow and lock it up in a room. They brought the wali and asked him to tell them color of the cow. The sheikh pled for a few mins to speak to Allah and later informed them that the cow is black color and very big. King smiled bcus he was so sure that he got it wrong and was ready to sacrifice the sheikh for his gods.

So he summoned his slaves to bring the cow but before then, he said to the sheikh that if the cow is white, he would be executed that night. Upon bringing out the cow, the cow already turned black and every was astonished and converted to islam. Thes is narration i never heard before until two yrs ago on youtube by this salafi sheikh Abdelmajid eleha. So Allah could bless those men with extraordinary gifts bcus of the circumstances in thier time. We dont necessarily need this type of miracles today. What we need today is intellectual karama bcus kufar of our time are fighting muslims intellectually.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Hkana: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2018
Sub han Allah!!!

I remember when Ikupakuti posted that dhikr only that I don't know what it means.

Thanks for that post. It was really enlightening.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2018
Empiree:
Was about to to say you should read this link https://.com/the-incredible-story-of-sheikh-muhammed-jamiu-bulala-the-nigerian-islamic-cleric-known-for-beating-women-with-horsewhips-on-the-streets/ about him from this website i read weeks ago by , a nonmuslim jorunalist. But it seems he/she removed the article probably due to criticism bcus when i read it, the writer was sentimental by exaggerating and attributed unfounded infos about him. Myself left comment to debunk writer but largely he was right concerning what we know about him.

I have learned about him since childhood before i traveled to ilorin first time in 1998. Then i heard a lot more. Unfortunately some young men and women who claimed to love him are going overboard with the praises of him. Although, there nothing necessarily wrong about that bcus they didnt call him God or son of God. But at least, they need to maintain sanity. This sheikh was well known in Offa town Kwara state back then. I heard he was visited by Sheikh Ibrahim Niase(ra). And he (bulala) visited sheikh Kamaldeen(ra) in ilorin. He was born in 1919 to the parents of mushrikun but could not learn mushrik stuff until his father took him to ilorin where he encountered alfas who taught him. He was rumoured that his brain was like magnet. That's, he is not taught twice about anything. He was ahead of his mates. He used to engage in lots of dhikr to the point of being called "mad man" exactly as the hadith said. So this is why the two guys here named dragn.et and new.nas said "sufis considered a man (referring to Bulala) as waliy, what a joke". This is how they put the phrase some two yrs ago here and i cited the hadith. Then they shut the hell up. It is not for everybody . Sheikh Bulala would dress like a school boy sometimes and started dancing. Sometimes found sitting on the street talking to himself. It is a long story.

Youths today do have the right to criticize him because they can not rationalize behavior like that and then called him a waliy. They cant imagine that. Fact is, you can barely see any of his counterparts condemned him till today. None of them said anything negative about him bcus they know him very well. So who do i believe, the people that actually lived in his time or these great great grandchildren who came decades later?. Ikupakuti and Laduna know him too. They spoke briefly about him in this thread in case you missed it. It was sheikh Bulala who gave these shuyukh you see in nigeria today a dhikr called "Ahamu sakaku Allahu yasu". This phrase needs to be decoded for you by ikupakuti. It was decoded by sheikh Rabiu Adebayo but you dont speak yoruba. It is Allah's Names.

But the puritans see sheikh Bulala to be heretic. That's their problem. Yet they benefited from him back then. Sheikh Bulala was very close to Sheikh Adam(ra). Sheikh Bulala was also gifted karamat and he was not known to indulge in shirk activities. Another sheikh of our time who met him one on one is sheikh Daud Alfa Nla. He narrated his encounter with him at his house. So obviously it is these shuyukh i would believe and not these aqeeda guys bcus they simply do not know him. They also believe that if a muslim does or gifted karamat it is always jinn involved according to them. While they might be right due to charlatans doesnt give them green light to label everything jinn jinn.

Sheikh Abdul Majeed Eleha who is also salafi and a critic of karamat and sufi later gave up and admitted that Allah blessed those baba back then with karamat in his lecture delivered in Houston Texas some 2 yrs ago, where he narrated a case of a waliy in Yorubaland in the time of real mushrikun who apprehended him and wouldn't let him go or even would kill him if he didn't pass the test they gave him. He was a known famous muslim and was arrested. The king back then instructed his people to buy a big white cow and lock it up in a room. They brought the wali and asked him to tell them color of the cow. The sheikh pled for a few mins to speak to Allah and later informed them that the cow is black color and very big. King smiled bcus he was so sure that he got it wrong and was ready to sacrifice the sheikh for his gods.

So he summoned his slaves to bring the cow but before then, he said to the sheikh that if the cow is white, he would be executed that night. Upon bringing out the cow, the cow already turned black and every was astonished and converted to islam. Thes is narration i never heard before until two yrs ago on youtube by this salafi sheikh Abdelmajid eleha. So Allah could bless those men with extraordinary gifts bcus of the circumstances in thier time. We dont necessarily need this type of miracles today. What we need today is intellectual karama bcus kufar of our time are fighting muslims intellectually.
Thanks very much for trying to revive this thread. Waking the sleeping 'suluk' again. Ever since this thread nosedive, I hardly read any thread except few albeit occasionally. The reason being that most of it lack the depth of spirituality that resonates here, hence my total disconnect with most of them.

I think going forward we'd be having robust and meaningful discussions once more on this thread while avoiding needless argument. Thanks again for trying to 'wake' us all again.

Many of these AWLIYAHs are such a wonderful people that, you would start to REVERE them when the God light is beginning to dawn on you and start to see their lofty station of this people. I tell you brother they are guilding light to the love if ALLAH and His messenger even in their death. I wish we'd have much story to tell about thsee people to stimulate us to be like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2018
Jamo90:
Oga Empiree,

You're right about Ikupakuti. I mailed him also, initial ii will delivered but no reply. But recently it always mail demon! I have be looking for other means to try to get him but hasn't been successful with it. I hope he find time to come out of self imposed khalwa.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:06am On Apr 23, 2018
There is a USA cell number attached to his email he used to send me msg. I thought twice if he was in the US?. So I decided to call the number a week ago but looks like just a dummy number. It is 917 area code.

That's NYC area code. He will eventually resurface
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2018
Empiree:
There is a USA cell number attached to his email he used to send me msg. I thought twice if he was in the US?. So I decided to call the number a week ago but looks like just a dummy number. It is 917 area code.

That's NYC area code. He will eventually resurface
Ohh...may be Ikupakuti is lurking around your neighborhood already @ NYC grin, watch out for his 'visit' any moment then.

Its well, he will resurface when the time Allah had decreed comes.

So, what are prep for Ramadan? Pray we get to witness it and benefit from lofty BLESSINGS that normally accompany it. amin.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oniwasi Agbaye talked about Sheikh Bulala in this video. You may start from 46 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5h0npB1IA0

Sheikh Daud Alfa nla talked about Sheikh shasili Sambo and other past shuyuks. He really knows a lot about Spirituality. I don't usually watch this Sheikh's video but now I admit : Sheikh Alfa nla is a waliyy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgNbwpehVqQ

Haba Empiree, You really exposed the esoteric knowledge ikupakuti once posted and later deleted. Lol.

I have observed that there is always a guest reading this thread all the time. Ikupakuti if you are reading this, you better come online before we send Joint Task Force to fish you out. You can't just go offline as if you don't have a responsibility here. Lol

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jamo90:

Oniwasi Agbaye talked about Sheikh Bulala in this video. You may start from 46 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5h0npB1IA0

Sheikh Daud Alfa nla talked about Sheikh shasili Sambo and other past shuyuks. He really knows a lot about Spirituality. I don't usually watch this Sheikh's video but now I admit : Sheikh Alfa nla is a waliyy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgNbwpehVqQ

Haba Empiree, You really exposed the esoteric knowledge ikupakuti once posted and later deleted. Lol.

I have observed that there is always a guest reading this thread all the time. Ikupakuti if you are reading this, you better come online before we send Joint Task Force to fish you out. You can't just go offline as if you don't have a responsibility here. Lol
lol. No worries. He will be here eventually. I have watched that of oniwasiagbaye and sasili below yrs back (ra). So who is us in 21 century to condemn those 20th century baba. We know they aren't perfect.

We don't need to be reminded that. Lol

Ikupakuti, your attention is needed here faah

You should watch a lecture by sheik dauda Alfa Nla on tassawuf where he sat down wearing white agbada. It was there he talked about his visit to sheik Bulala

1 Like

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please send me a link to the video. There are lots of his videos on YouTube.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.