Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214388 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
ladkud:

I haven't receive any 08060221449. Jazakallah khaira
i know. it is processed accordingly so bear with me. You probably gonna be the last to be credited.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
You guys should modify your posts and edit out the phone numbers

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hkana:
You guys should modify your posts and edit out the phone numbers
agreed. Thats why i asked to send PM for privacy reason. But then, phone contact is not private to some cheesy
Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2018
That's true though
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
@empiree
I want to ask this, is there facilities - masjid available for brothers in your neighborhood or NY in general to perform itkaf?

I'd wanted to ask since but escaped my mind. Is there such provision for brothers and sisters to do it.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
LadunaI:
@emp.iree
I want to ask this, is there facilities - masjid available for brothers in your neighborhood or NY in general to perform itkaf?

I'd wanted to ask since but escaped my mind. Is there such provision for brothers and sisters to do it.
the ones I frequent near me in recent years do not do that. They are small ones.

But the big one I used to go often in the city on the upper East side allows that for both sexes far as I know bcus I remembered imam made that option available 3yrs ago. Overall it is not common

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Empiree:
the ones I frequent near me in recent years do not do that. They are small ones.

But the big one I used to go often in the city on the upper East side allows that for both sexes far as I know bcus I remembered imam made that option available 3yrs ago. Overall it is not common

I guess as much, just want to confirm. A society where fasting period is NOT given that much importance, such activities would be extremely low compare to a place like London I think.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
LadunaI:

I guess as much, just want to confirm. A society where fasting period is NOT given that much importance, such activities would be extremely low compare to a place like London I think.
perhaps this begs question of invalidity of itkaf outside of the masjid.

Some might go to the remote country side in my opinion. They do recognize Ramadan very well including non-Muslims. Don't be surprised if nonMuslims say "happy Ramadan" to you. They are conscious of that. However, they see it as holiday shocked

Generally, all these major cities tend to take away Islamic spirituality.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Empiree:
perhaps this begs question of invalidity of itkaf outside of the masjid.

Some might go to the remote country side in my opinion. They do recognize Ramadan very well including non-Muslims. Don't be surprised if nonMuslims say "happy Ramadan" to you. They are conscious of that. However, they see it as holiday shocked

Generally, all these major cities tend to take away Islamic spirituality.
Interesting, lol @ 'happy Ramadan' , thought they're completely oblivious of it. Perhaps special fatwa can be given in such stringent circumstances.

Truly, most of major cities brings much distractions and fitnah. And ability to remain aloof and spiritually alert seems like uphill task. May Allah help us.Amin

1 Like

Re: ...... by yasolan(m): 12:17am On Jun 22, 2018
Empires, no show yet oo embarassed cry
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:21am On Jun 22, 2018
yasolan:
Empires, no show yet oo embarassed cry
Lol..you are next. most likely tommorow, alert should be your ringtone cheesy
Re: ...... by yasolan(m): 12:25am On Jun 22, 2018
Empiree:
Lol..you are next. most likely tommorow, alert should be your ringtone cheesy
Lemme sleep while smiling.. cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:28am On Jun 22, 2018
yasolan:

Lemme sleep while smiling.. cheesy
grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:35am On Jun 22, 2018
Two (2) more to be satisfied

ladkud

Bakar1
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:00am On Jun 22, 2018
One (1) more to be satisfied

ladkud
Re: ...... by Bakar1: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2018
Empiree:
Two (2) more to be satisfied

ladkud

Bakar1

Jazakhumullahu khairan Received mine. May almighty Allah continue to reward us all in our endeavours Ameen.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ladkud(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2018
Empiree:
I sent u email since yesterday

I have replied your mail sir. And the suspense is giving me hbp
Re: ...... by yasolan(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Empiree:
grin
Jazakallahu khayran bro
Blessings upon blessings, received ..

1 Like

Re: ...... by ladkud(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2018
It seems as if empiree has forgotten me o. Empiree what is happening
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
ladkud:
It seems as if empiree has forgotten me o. Empiree what is happening
lol. Laelae. I have everything planned. And everything is executed as planned. Today is yours cheesy

I stick to my word
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
All participants satisfied. No more outstanding credit.

Thanks brothers for your time.

JazalaAllahu khayran

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ladkud(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Empiree:
lol. Laelae. I have everything planned. And everything is executed as planned. Today is yours cheesy

I stick to my word

Jazakhumullahu khairan Received just now. May almighty Allah continue to reward us all in our endeavours Ameen

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
ladkud:

Jazakhumullahu khairan Received just now. May almighty Allah continue to reward us all in our endeavours Ameen
wa'iyakum. Making sure it is two transactions?
Re: ...... by ladkud(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Empiree:
wa'iyakum. Making sure it is two transactions?

Yes it is.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Heebah: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Weldone @Empiree. May Allah reward u.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Empiree:
All participants satisfied. No more outstanding credit.

Thanks brothers for your time.

JazalaAllahu khayran
grin Shukraa! I can shocked now lol. Thanks grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
LadunaI:

grin Shukraa! I can shocked now lol. Thanks grin
Lol cheesy
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Empiree:
Lol cheesy

It is well brother. cheesy

I was going thru Prophet Ibrahim story today, and I was wondering how their submission to ALLAH's commandment was extremely 'easy' for them.

I begin to imagine, how praying for several years to be granted a child and afterwards being commanded to slaughter the same, and without questioning the rationale behind it, went ahead to carry out the order.

No doubt their Baser Self (nafs) has been 'murdered' on the alter of OBEDIENCE to God almighty. They don't have any business on earth safe obedient to divine commandment. I pray Allah to grant US such GRACE. Amin.

What story do you have for us to share and learn from?

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
LadunaI:

I begin to imagine, how praying for several years to be granted a child and afterwards being commanded to slaughter the same, and without questioning the rationale behind it, went ahead to carry out the order.
You need to watch Sheikh Imran Hosein's dynamic interpretation of this incident in his lecture yrs ago. Quran is not static at all. It continues to function for the past, present and future. The sheikh connected the dots when he said Nabi Ibrahim(as)'s acceptance of the sacrifice was indication of slaughter of the Arab in akhir zaman. Now, it may sound absurd the way i briefed it here. It is always best to watch the whole lecture. I am sure it is still on Youtube

Not only did i watch the lecture, i actually read his book 7 yrs ago titled "Jerusalem in the Quran". I think that's where he talked further about it.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2018
Empiree:
You need to watch Sheikh Imran Hosein's dynamic interpretation of this incident in his lecture yrs ago. Quran is not static at all. It continues to function for the past, present and future. The sheikh connected the dots when he said Nabi Ibrahim(as)'s acceptance of the sacrifice was indication of slaughter of the Arab in akhir zaman. Now, it may sound absurd the way i briefed it here. It is always best to watch the whole lecture. I am sure it is still on Youtube

Not only did i watched the lecture, i actually read his book 7 yrs ago titled "Jerusalem in the Quran". I think that's where he talked further about it.

Interesting, can you shed more light on how the Sheikh did the analysis? And your understanding of it so that we can learn from that.

Yes! I believe Qur'an story or narrativea are not static, with deep thinking one can see similar scenario playing out but in a little disguise.

@ highlighted part, if parallel with Nabi Ibrahim (as) case, them Arab ought to have been spare of this scourge of killings in term of ransom been substituted for supposed sacrifice. Or what do to u think?

Pls canyou provide links for that video and possibly upload that book here Thanks.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
LadunaI:

Interesting, can you shed more light on how the Sheikh did the analysis? And your understanding of it so that we can learn from that.

Yes! I believe Qur'an story or narrativea are not static, with deep thinking one can see similar scenario playing out but in a little disguise.
He actually analyzed ahadith to arrive at his conclusions. He gave his analysis about Arab spring that started in 2011 back in 2001 in Sydney, Australia. That was dynamic and almost accurate when the incident finally happened in 2011. He simply use Quran, hadith and his firasa to derive his point.

@ highlighted part, if parallel with Nabi Ibrahim (as) case, them Arab ought to have been spare of this scourge of killings in term of ransom been substituted for supposed sacrifice. Or what do to u think?
the reason his analysis might right on this is bcus of hadith which predicted Arab slaughter. The hadith where nabi (saw) saw evil in his dream and he woke and said the hole of yajuj and majuj is opened. His wife asked "SHALL WE BE DESTROYED?". Nabi(saw) said "Na'am".

Pls canyou provide links for that video and possibly upload that book here Thanks.
There are several videos where he talked about it but this one is the only video i quiet remembered yrs ago.

End Time Destruction Of The Arabs: From Arab Spring To Arabs Slaughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=068GT7LEMNo

I am looking to see if i can find his article online to read on this specific topic. I found something close but not as much as i wanted. This s short article of his to read.
http://www.imranhosein.org/articles/islam-and-politics/266-how-will-israel-respond-to-popular-arab-uprisings.html

Let me remind you that the video above is not the actual lecture where he gave full detail of his analysis of the incident. Rather this is just a dialogue with another intelligent fellow (white man in the view).

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
^^^ @empiree

Ok thanks. I get this now. I will try and find out more about Sheikh Imran, seems you're fond of quoting him lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.