Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... (86354 Views)

#nigeriamustfall: South Africans Angry As Their Lady Twerks Naked For Nigerians / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / See The Reason Why Men Do As Their Lady For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
nice pix .. why are guys blinded these days undecided
forget d graphics.look at her features.
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
what bloody features .. dude you need to see an optician asap..

i guess you've been drinking too much garri lately ..@lefulefu
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Tastemoney(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aderola15:

You no get shame tongue

Yep......I sold it out
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
what bloody features .. dude you need to see an optician asap..

i guess you've been drinking too much garri lately ..@lefulefu
Wait i dont get it grin grin.do u have a beef with jashar or what? it was just an ordinary compliment.why u getting worked up? its not that she"s ugly.or u know her personally?
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by IRobot7(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
abbeyty:
try and do it with eniola badmus

2 Likes

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by SpencerLewis(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
I will tell him to do it with me kiss.
don't tell me biko. U wan kill me?
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
It's cute one of my dearest friends always did super man for me lol it's fun
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by samsam2019: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
PapiNigga:
Try it even though she's much more bigger than you in size...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/every-man-should-be-able-to-do-this.html?m=1
energy wey you suppose use fxck nonsense out of that arse you're wasting it on push ups

Ode angry

1 Like

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by iSufferFools: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
it would be better if the woman was under, twerking and screaming yeaah, yeaah, yeaah.
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
#bitter truth.....i no fit!
Recession don weaken my bones.
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by refreshrate: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
joliyp:
i trust my bf i will run away,,,,lazy somtin but i love him like mad

Az in ehn this statement alone makes me feel like snatching you from him...this is so beautiful, hope he knows what he has here?

Meanwhile *follows* as in first one this year walai talai
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Oppypoppy: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ha ...and the woman thick small o.
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by iSufferFools: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
samsam2019:
energy wey you suppose use fxck nonsense out of that arse you're wasting it on push ups

Ode angry
if you use that energy read ur book u for no say sometimes, woman suppose dey un top. abi u neva hear of cow girl grin

1 Like

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by xynerise: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tastemoney:
Me... grin grin grin grin
Is that a Primary school? smiley
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by dingbang(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:

If ya say so.

thanks. wink
ugly geh angry
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
That Is I Said I Want To Die Doesn't Mean I Wanna Die Immediately angry angry
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by jashar(f): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
lefulefu:

Wait i dont get it grin grin.do u have a beef with jashar or what? it was just an ordinary compliment.why u getting worked up? its not that she"s ugly.or u know her personally?

cheesy grin cheesy
Kikiki. Dapson have vex. cheesy I don't even know da dude.

Even if he thinks I'm ugly, I didn't create myself. tongue

I may not be vavavoom... but, I have God's love. unconditional grin cheesy

So, he can tongue

1 Like

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Many are called few, Very Few are chosen grin
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Naijabams(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by jashar(f): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
ugly geh angry

grin cheesy grin
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by amdoyin82(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
joe4real12:
Tell Aki to do this grin
or pawpaw

1 Like

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by dingbang(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:

grin cheesy grin
be shining ur black teeth I will soon come and paint it green
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by jashar(f): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
lefulefu:

forget d graphics.look at her features.

Abeg ooo.... leave them. before they off with ya head. cheesy
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by san316(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Cool and romantic, until you hear CRACKkkkk! And it is not a plate that fell. Then you realize you can't feel your body from waist down. Then the tes of true love will begin for her. If she stays good fo you, if not, good for her.

4 Likes

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by jashar(f): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
be shining ur black teeth I will soon come and paint it green

Hehehe. Be like say harmattan have catch you Hector.

Ndo ooo...

Sha leave me for me mekwanu...
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Skyblack(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Really
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by StupidYorubaFool: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:
OP, be like say you don open new clinic dey find patients. grin grin grin grin

How many backs you wan break?

All these lazy men wey never chop well but dey drink alomo and smoke weed like no tomorrow. grin grin grin
when you go change this your signature?
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Dwhyte(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
CaroLyner:
Its pretty easy.
Only mouth some ladies have
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by repogirl(f): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmm....I should really try this with hubby. cheesy
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Bestlily(f): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
joe4real12:
Tell Aki to do this grin

hahahahahahahaha.... Its possible oh
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Bestlily(f): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
joe4real12:
Tell Aki to do this grin

hahahahahahahaha.... Its possible oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.