Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:36 PM

Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... (86274 Views)

#nigeriamustfall: South Africans Angry As Their Lady Twerks Naked For Nigerians / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / See The Reason Why Men Do As Their Lady For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by jashar(f): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
hmmm... Try and rub fine thing na...

But it works na. And it's natural, in fact, very good for the skin.

Read it up, like seriously. smiley
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
this is a photoshoot, i dare the guy to post a video of him doing push ups with his babe on his back. hin go hear am
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by dingbang(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:

But it works na. And it's natural, in fact, very good for the skin.

Read it up, like seriously. smiley
lol am not borbrisky Jor... I know shear butter works good on d skin...

But not on the lips....

Still duno where u reside tho
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by StupidYorubaFool: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:

tongue
if you're really genuine I for like make you convert me to Christ. I'm a Moslem. grin
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:

I'm just looking out for you oo...

All them e-warriors grin cheesy grin
Me get my own weapon for fighting o cool

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Horlufemi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
abbeyty:
try and do it with eniola badmus

Death sentence

1 Like

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by paste007(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Its easy na
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by jashar(f): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
lol am not borbrisky Jor... I know shear butter works good on d skin...

But not on the lips....

Still duno where u reside tho

Ehen? Why isn't it good on the lips?

I've never heard that one before.

I stay in Mowe, Ogun State. Have you left PH?
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by NevetsIbot(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
with her big ass and boobs. Don't kill me please
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by jashar(f): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
if you're really genuine I for like make you convert me to Christ.
I'm a Moslem. grin

Ok.
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Ogbulaba(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
joe4real12:
Tell Aki to do this grin
burst my brain

1 Like

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by jashar(f): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
lefulefu:

Me get my own weapon for fighting o cool

badt ghuy!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Johnsown1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
If she is single like me, why wont i carry her but dont expect me to carry a matter.
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by peacockremi(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
I will tell him to do it with me kiss.
I can do it with u if u don't mind pls smiley
ToriBlue:
I can do it with u if u don't mind pls
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by damosky12(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
joliyp:
i trust my bf i will run away,,,,lazy somtin but i love him like mad

My dear. Work on your English language. Both your writing and speaking needs renovation.
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by RexTramadol1: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tastemoney:
Me... grin grin grin grin

na paint factory be dah so ooooo

if not, na school!
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by elantraceey(f): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hahaha I'm not ready to kill somebody ooo grin grin cheesy
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by paste007(m): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Anyone please how can i post a topic on NL
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by StupidYorubaFool: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:

Ok.
so how do we get started?
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Gorgeous5(f): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
hmmmm,just passing
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:

Ehen? Why isn't it good on the lips?

I've never heard that one before.

I stay in Mowe, Ogun State. Have you left PH?
lol still in pH.. Will soon come to lag by march.. I hope to get to see u tho...
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by CRAPHA96(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
and I will refuse grin
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin
I can do all tnz thru Christ...

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by StupidYorubaFool: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
elantraceey:
Hahaha I'm not ready to kill somebody ooo grin grin cheesy
are you the girl that's a student of Uniben?
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by jashar(f): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
lol still in pH.. Will soon come to lag by march.. I hope to get to see u tho...

That can be arranged. I'm often in Lagos. smiley
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by StupidYorubaFool: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
paste007:
Anyone please how can i post a topic on NL
ask Buhari or u collect femi adesina or garba shehu and call buhari's international number in London embarassed
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by elantraceey(f): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
are you the girl that's a student of Uniben?

There are a lot uniben students and ex-students on this forum.
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by ifex370(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aderola15:

You no get shame tongue

Hater spotted
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by dingbang(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:

That can be arranged. I'm often in Lagos. smiley
alright... Will notify u once I visit...
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by jashar(f): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
alright... Will notify u once I visit...

Nsogbu a di...

Take care. grin
Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by darlenese(f): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
jashar:

grin grin grin grin grin

Odiegwu.....

It will do you like film trick. I have heavy bones ooo..... cheesy

I'ma big girl wink

You have big bones huh?

Re: Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... by StupidYorubaFool: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
elantraceey:

There are a lot uniben students and ex-students on this forum.
that is not what I asked you, answer my question direct. don't twist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.