Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night (41762 Views)

I Drank Homemade Tiger Nuts Milk And Lipton Tea Before Sleeping;See What Happens / Does Having A Girlfriend Makes One A Sinner??? / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by chiefojiji(m): 6:21am On Feb 17, 2017
making up for her spirit horseband!
jos pitying you bro!

u have been fvking a loving winch!

jos don't complain, keep loving her.

Chesux is ur strength
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Ifebazz(m): 6:23am On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Are you living in the same room with ur girlfriend? How did u find out.
U guys sleep together everynyt?
This your question sha... Let me not say dumb
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Edusouls(m): 6:25am On Feb 17, 2017
orishi rishi for women,my fellow man, i cant understand ur girls character,it is not explainable, something vry mysterious is going on during her sleep...
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Chpstcks(m): 6:36am On Feb 17, 2017
naijamakossa:
My white pillow is now multi color,I'm not even much concern about the pillow what I'm more concern about is whether it's normal for girls to wear makeup before they sleep

am I safe bikonu

Maybe she dey always comot for dream. Say clubbing n ish like that. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by uzo4real(m): 6:38am On Feb 17, 2017
Maybe she dey attend party for dream..
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by gofnor(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2017
naijamakossa:
My white pillow is now multi color,I'm not even much concern about the pillow what I'm more concern about is whether it's normal for girls to wear makeup before they sleep

am I safe bikonu
you are not save! She travels to astra planet whenever you falls asleep.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Vikky014(f): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2017
naijamakossa:

am I safe bikonu
is she a member of the white garment church
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by ThinkSmarter: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Girls wash off makeup before they sleep and yours is applying it before she sleeps. Which way na?
she may be thinking that it's a normal thing to do or she thinks that a makeup is a skin care product that will transform her face by applying it constantly every night.
She need orientation on how makeup works.
She might also be probably trying to look her best to her boo during the night.
The guy should look carefully to know her insecurities, cuz some women are beautiful physically but psychologically, they do feel that they are ugly.
So, this cause them to resort to makeup addition to boost their self esteem.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by kherlly(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2017
She get where she dey go for nite
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2017
THis is not me i repeat this is not me.. this is am imposter who hacked this account...Your Girl Friend is a HO
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by tombeh(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2017
Can you stop her for one night not to makeup and see her reaction...
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by clickwtB(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2017
naijamakossa:

am I safe bikonu
She wan travel for night be that!!!! cool
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2017
she dey go party for dream

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by mechanics(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy grin What has marine spirit got to do with that?.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by mechanics(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy grin What has marine spirit got to do with that?.
lolz, funny.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by mechanics(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2017
Its even wrong for u to sleep together when not yet married, cos if something negative happen, u will hate urself.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by kipesco(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2017
naijamakossa:

am I safe bikonu

U for ask her na why she dey do makeup before sleep.
It might just be her habit.
I usual rub all over my body with Dustin Powder before going to bet and trust me, I sleep calmly.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by oteneaaron(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Girls wash off makeup before they sleep and yours is applying it before she sleeps. Which way na?

This ur moniker lipsrsealed.......have you heard of Toriblack?
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by AceDomino(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2017
I guess she's planning on meeting the Wu-tang Clan soon
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Abiagirl777(f): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
naijamakossa:
has it something to do with marine spirit

she has low esteem and doesn't know how you'd react if you see her without makeup.the thing is she loves you enough to make that sacrifice to keep you,now if you love her too,you shld start praising,teasing her to leave make up for sometime.
in the long run you do both of you a favor by saving ur bed linens and also save her from the impending doom that'd come on her face if she doesn't stop such habit.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2017
oteneaaron:

This ur moniker lipsrsealed.......have you heard of Toriblack?
No!
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by robosky02(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2017
kennygee:
She is a member of "Pepper them gang".

another member spotted grin
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Trexnemesis(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Mammy water wife. Take her for deliverance.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2017
kennygee:

Even for dream. Lwkmd cheesy grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by ClinicalHope(f): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy grin
What has marine spirit got to do with that?.
I don't want to believe it has something to do with marine spirit. Maybe she feels you would love her less without her make up. You should talk to her about it.
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by 2shur: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2017
shes ugly
wtf.
shez dah heavy mame up crew shiiir.

shes really ugly then.
stinking shiiit.

wen we tell u guys dah nor be every galfine.
una go dey say ai love u.
ahh ahh baby I'm cummin
ahhh ahhh.

fool now your eyes don open.

hope say she nor dey bleach too

Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2017
She is traveling cool
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by oteneaaron(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
No!

Google "Toriblack"......you'd be amazed..... tongue tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by Ladycloud(f): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2017
kennygee:
lmaooo grin
Re: My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night by solpat(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin na where her case dey

E dey Supreme Court cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her / Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.