Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (30400 Views)

Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2017
BlindAngel:
Foolish ipods yuths, una nor dey hear word...mumu people. Flat headed jews.
Una wan make Afonjas laugh una now with their brown roof.
lugardian slave, it seems like it's time to buy you a new slave chain! As far as this idol called Nigeria has chosen to kill our people who want to get back their ancient landmark, she will continue to retrogress!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Eledan: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
Keep protesting and getting shot at if it gets you closer achieving Biafra, I have said my piece. There are other ways of parting from a country you're no longer interested in.
Not by organizing senseless protests and wrecking havoc. Muslims are no longer safe in many parts of the SE today because nnamdi kanu has made you all believe that Biafra can only be attained through bloodshed.
Here are some of the things he said in 2014;

"Anyone who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

-Nnamdi Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

-Nnami Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014.

Go out and keep getting shot at if it helps the Biafran movement. Your funeral not mine.

Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2017
this is an old news... besides killing Biafrans won't stop the agitation, rather fuel it into a revolution! God has always been on our side! Am saying this for the last time, Cursed be on to you man made created nation called Nigeria,you massacred our people who want to get back their ancient landmark by God simply because one impotent dead man created you and you think you'll stand the test of time? not possible! you'll keep sinking until you do the needful! If a man create a nation, that nation is bound to fail! All nations in this world were created by God except Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Eledan:

Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man.
Fraud lugard is a worthless fool! and you're one of his creations! man made slave!
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by midolstudent(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
make we hear word, the Nigerian army will not come to your house to shoot you, this could have been avoided if this guy had stayed at home.
I've heard naw

Even undergraduates DAT are killed by security agents while protesting
Their own deaths would have been avoided if they just kept their mouth shut and stayed in dia homes
I know Pathological Yoruba cowards wen I see dem

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by matrixme(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Such a shame he had to be buried by masquerades. The sooner people stop risking their lives unnecessarily, the better. Nigeria, Biafra or any country's matter is not worth dying over. I'd rather live and be angry.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2017
midolstudent:
I've heard naw

Even undergraduates DAT are killed by security agents while protesting
Their own deaths would have been avoided if they just kept their mouth shut and stayed in dia homes
I know Pathological Yoruba cowards wen I see dem
see as the guy just waste him life, it's very unfortunate
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
all for a stoopid dumb cause.

Not necessarily; it would appear he found his Biafra 6ft under.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Eledan: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2017
AntiNigerian:
Fraud lugard is a worthless fool! and you're one of his creations! man made slave!

Hungry man is an angry man grin grin
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2017
udees:
Be guided,that is not an Akwa Ibom name----Never you bring your foolishness to Akwa ibom

U NO SABI READ?

HIS HOME TOWN Akwa ibom
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by zendy: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
Keep protesting and getting shot at if it gets you closer achieving Biafra, I have said my piece. There are other ways of parting from a country you're no longer interested in.
Not by organizing senseless protests and wrecking havoc. Muslims are no longer safe in many parts of the SE today because nnamdi kanu has made you all believe that Biafra can only be attained through bloodshed.
Here are some of the things he said in 2014;

"Anyone who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

-Nnamdi Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

-Nnami Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014.

Go out and keep getting shot at if it helps the Biafran movement. Your funeral not mine.

Well, since IPOB or Biafrans are yet to kill anyone, you can imagine how much of hypocrite you sound like. You are so concerned about Kanu's spoken words but you care far less about those who have graduated from spoken words to killing unarmed people. People like your security forces. You dont care about the constitution which gives everyone the right to protest about anything. You dont care that your security forces are commiting extrer-judicial murder by firing at unarmed civilians. You dont care about the right to self determination.

The only thing you care about is continuing and maintaining the colonial fraud started in 1914 by Lord Lugard called 'Nigeria'. You guys are laughable and Kanu was 100% right when he called it a zoo full of animals because only animals reason on this level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by smashad(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2017
though I don't agitate for secession buh d ever increasing number of deaths and bull headedness of this pple might jst pull dem tru..na so e de start small small and we no..Blood strong oooo
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2017
zendy:

Well, since IPOB or Biafrans are yet to kill anyone, you can imagine how much of hypocrite you sound like. You are so concerned about Kanu's spoken words but you care far less about those who have graduated from spoken words to killing unarmed people. People like your security forces. You dont care about the constitution which gives everyone the right to protest about anything. You dont care that your security forces are commiting extrer-judicial murder by firing at unarmed civilians. You dont care about the right to self determination.

The only thing you care about is continuing and maintaining the colonial fraud started in 1914 by Lord Lugard called 'Nigeria'. You guys are laughable and Kanu was 100% right when he called it a zoo full of animals because only animals reason on this level.
good thing he's in a cage now
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Karlman: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol.e pain i bro.sorri sha
well if it pains me thats because it is killing you to realise that while kanu is using words to win people over your muhammed used sword.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by zendy: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:

Kanu is a man of conviction. He said many times that he is ready to sarcrfice his life for what he belives in. He knew how dangerous it would be for him to return to Nigeria from his London base but he was prepared yo sarcrifice his freedom, his comfort and his life for his beliefs. Even Kanus wife said recently that Kanu has told her several times he is willing to sarcrifice her and the kids.

Now how many of your so called Nigerian leaders will be ready to sarcrifice their comfort, their family and their lives for 'one Nigeria'? Not a single one of them.

Thats why the Biafrans, such as the one who died, are different from you Nigerians that pay lipservice to nationhood. The Biafrans standbfor something, you Nigerians stand only fir deciet and falsehood.

Kanu is exactly where he wants to be.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Karlman:
well if it pains me thats because it is killing you to realise that while kanu is using words to win people over your muhammed used sword.
lol.am hapi u dnt knw anyting abt my religion.point of correction kanu threaten nigeria wit death if e dint get biafra.let continue to watch event as they unfold
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by midolstudent(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Eledan:

Hungry man is an angry man grin grin
you're not worth your existence!
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by iSlayer: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s]
Organs:

ZENDY: See the thing about nairaland is that you don't see who ure talking to. I read your write up of how Ojukwu saved Murtala and you quoted Emeka written by Frederick Forsyth, that is not true. Let me tell you one truth today that will help you if you listen: The only thing that the North has over you biafrans is just one thing "TRUTH" Why did you think you called chukwu Okike Abiama but still lost and Ojukwu had to run away and only came back after Shagari granted him forgiveness and pardon?? Its because of the "TRUTH" You can lie and lie and lie about everything God almighty knows and sees the truth. The North is actually becoming very corrupt now, they learned from you and they are losing that "TRUTH". This is the time to take advantage. Stop all the lies and propaganda, stick with the truth, do what is Just and what is right, stop worshiping $$ or doing anything for $$ then and only then will Ibo man smell freedom. But you know what, i doubt if you're capable of it.......
[/s]

THRASH.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Karlman: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol.am hapi u dnt knw anyting abt my religion.point of correction kanu threaten nigeria wit death if e dint get biafra.let continue to watch event as they unfold
...THREAT? if only muhammed had only issued threats than embark on a killing spree as he did, then world by now would be a peaceful place.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Karlman:
...THREAT? if only muhammed had only issued threats than embark on a killing spree as he did, then world by now would be a peaceful place.
am a muslem.i love jesus christ cos i believe is on God side,my quran talked abt his miraculous birth and the sign and wonders e perform,so there for i will never insult him.we are talkng abt a slain biafran boy and kanu,to my greatest surprise u keep on calling muhammed like we discusing relgion.bye u won bro

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Karlman: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
am a muslem.i love jesus christ cos i believe is on God side,my quran talked abt his miraculous birth and the sign and wonders e perform,so there for i will never insult him.we are talkng abt a slain biafran boy and kanu,to my greatest surprise u keep on calling muhammed like we discusing relgion.bye u won bro
...i am not religious, so hang your religion. i am only interested in making analogous instances between two individuals, muhammed and nnamdi kanu, who went about their mission in different ways...the one with sword and the other with words.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by OmidinaKayode: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Organs:

ZENDY: See the thing about nairaland is that you don't see who ure talking to. I read your write up of how Ojukwu saved Murtala and you quoted Emeka written by Frederick Forsyth, that is not true. Let me tell you one truth today that will help you if you listen: The only thing that the North has over you biafrans is just one thing "TRUTH" Why did you think you called chukwu Okike Abiama but still lost and Ojukwu had to run away and only came back after Shagari granted him forgiveness and pardon?? Its because of the "TRUTH" You can lie and lie and lie about everything God almighty knows and sees the truth. The North is actually becoming very corrupt now, they learned from you and they are losing that "TRUTH". This is the time to take advantage. Stop all the lies and propaganda, stick with the truth, do what is Just and what is right, stop worshiping $$ or doing anything for $$ then and only then will Ibo man smell freedom. But you know what, i doubt if you're capable of it.......

I agree with you as a fellow yoruba muslim. Biafrans should start saying the truth like our yoruba muslim LIAR MOHAMMED, who is the most honest person in nigeria. Only then will Biafrans be free. Insha Allahboo.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by OmidinaKayode: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
udees:
Be guided,that is not an Akwa Ibom name----Never you bring your foolishness to Akwa ibom

Yes my yoruba muslim brother, SS must hate SE by the grace of Allah, so that our yoruba muslim skulls can be happy and jump up for joy during owambe. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Unbrandedguy: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
going out there knowing you'll get killed is not an honorable thing to do, it is plain stupidity. What has his death yielded? He's a father of one with a family to support. This isn't bravery. Its plain madness

Its a very big pity u left those(Nigerian Army and Police) to blame and blame unarmed person who went out to express what he believes in. And was shot dead..? They will pay for their deeds one day!
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Unbrandedguy: 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
U shld be Be happy ar yu still in Panic?
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Organs(m): 3:15am On Feb 18, 2017
zendy:

Do you have any idea what self determination means? Or is it because Lord Lugard came from Britian to West Africa to tell you your ancestors that you are 'Nigerians'?

If Lugard had not come, what would be the name of your country today?

Guy, that you are an African does not mean you must reason like a slave. Why is it that Lugard can decide you are a Nigerian but you have no power to decide who you are? Can you decide for Lord Lugard who he and his people are?

All these people you mentioned, what makes them better than you or the man that was killed? They got more money in the bank? Maybe a few more qualifications and job titles? Thats all?

Naturally, as the backward African you are, you are far more interested in what a few privileged people care about than you do about what the majority care about.

How have the Rochas, Udenwa,Nzeribe and all the people you mentioned helped to make Nigeria a better place than the Hell on earth it is?

Their kids are probably in some foreign country throwing champaign parties with your money and you are here thinking about them.

What you are saying is not viable, achievable or tenable was once a reality from 1967 to 1970. It took the combined military strenght of Nigeria, Britain and Russia 3 years to end it.

The constitution allows people to agitate, it allows people the right to protest about anything, be it Biafra or not.

So if unarmed people are being killed for using their freedom of expression which the constitution gives them, then what is happening is state sponsored murder and nothing more.

Murder is something that right thinking people condemn, wether it was done by civilians or people in uniform. Murder is murder.

You still are not getting it. Almost all riots by IPOB and Biafrans is full of violence, you talk about freedom and self determination, why then attack those ibos that refuse to join in the riot and why loot shops and snatch phones?? If the IPOB and Biafrans riot in America they will still get shut down cos they just dont get it. You are singing war songs disobeying authority, see the police as enemy, see other ibos that refused to join as enemies and you talk about peaceful protest?? Take it to ICC naa and report it. If i am a police officer, i know i will definitely shoot a rioter in PH or Aba, cos they dont listen to anything and dont understand anything at all but live bullets. Also, there is a reason why something happens, why is it all the time its always them against you? see what they are doing to you etc, maybe you need to take a look at yourselves and consider the things you too are doing to authority.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Organs(m): 3:17am On Feb 18, 2017
xstry:
there are better approaches to seceding from a country you no longer want to be part of. Not by organizing senseless dumb protests and being a nuisance to the society.
nnamdi kanu has made you believe biafra can only be achieved through violence
. you can keep going out there and getting shot at if it helps you sleep at night. Nigeria is bigger than the scam called Biafra

May God Almighty bless you my broda. The TRUTH is bitter, but it is the TRUTH. You have spoken well.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Organs(m): 3:35am On Feb 18, 2017
AntiNigerian:
this is an old news... besides killing Biafrans won't stop the agitation, rather fuel it into a revolution! God has always been on our side! Am saying this for the last time, Cursed be on to you man made created nation called Nigeria,you massacred our people who want to get back their ancient landmark by God simply because one impotent dead man created you and you think you'll stand the test of time? not possible! you'll keep sinking until you do the needful! If a man create a nation, that nation is bound to fail! All nations in this world were created by God except Nigeria!

This Nairaland will appeal to IPOB guys cos its full of fake people that do not have to show their faces like Mr. Anti-Nigerian, God is always on your side abi? that was the lie Ojukwu sold to you all and led you all into a big lie and ran away at the end then came back after Shagari granted him pardon. God is on the side of Nigeria, and the reason why we are in this mess was because of corruption of Jonathan, IBB and some other looters. Nigeria go survive. We need peace truth, justice and equality.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2017
Organs:

This Nairaland will appeal to IPOB guys cos its full of fake people that do not have to show their faces like Mr. Anti-Nigerian, God is always on your side abi? that was the lie Ojukwu sold to you all and led you all into a big lie and ran away at the end then came back after Shagari granted him pardon. God is on the side of Nigeria, and the reason why we are in this mess was because of corruption of Jonathan, IBB and some other looters. Nigeria go survive. We need peace truth, justice and equality.
carry your man made nation and fling inside hellfire! angry
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Organs:

God doesn't give a fück about man made nation at all! Nigeria is a creation of British colonialism! It was never an ancient landmark or mutually agreed creation! where was Liegeria before 1914? we don't even have a common value system... so what do the Biafrans have in common with the Liegerians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.