Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) (27483 Views)

Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) / Accident At Alalubosa Ibadan Kills 2 People (Graphic Photos) / Bullion Van In Lafia Kills 2, Injures JAMB Candidates (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by nabegibeg: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
emvico:
R.I.P to the dead....but where are the miracle pastors those pastors that can raise the dead i want them to come and rescue this our country from the hand of death. cos people are dying every day

What is this one saying?
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by emvico(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
MoodysMood:

If I say your sense no complete e go be like say I wan insult you.
R.I.P. to the departed. May God console their families.
ebi like say dem never slap before. if you try me next time like this, infact thunder fire u
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by adellam16(f): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ovokoo:
An accident involving a jeep which skidded off the road hitting two commercial buses and falling into a ditch has left 2 people dead and 2 other injured. The driver of the jeep was lucky to be alive. This happened in Lekki, Lagos.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/terrible-accident-lekki-kills-2-injures-2-photo/

did u also know dat d driver also escaped d scene?
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by Generalyemi(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
emvico:
R.I.P to the dead....but where are the miracle pastors those pastors that can raise the dead i want them to come and rescue this our country from the hand of death. cos people are dying every day

u must get sense... u rebuke stupidity in your destiny
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
chillex8:
God help us
amen
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by teebillz: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
adellam16:
did u also know dat d driver also escaped d scene?

You don't mean it. How? I saw this on my way to CMS this afternoon.
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by akigbemaru: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Accident!
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by lozanni(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2017
buygala:
Fast and furious 9
The Lekki Jump-off sad
Second fatal accident on that road in a single day !!!
We were just discussing about the crazy speed of motorists on that road.
Something urgent needs to be done to reduce over-speeding on that road.
RIP to the dead
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by lastpage: 12:15am On Feb 17, 2017
slurryeye:
I know we believe in God in Nigeria, and we always look onto God to protect us which is a good thing. But let's be sincere with ourselves, we are very terrible drivers in Nigeria. We don't obey traffic rules and we drive like people on drug. And the problem is compounded by bad state of our roads in the country

Now before we all say may God help us and move on like it's one of those things, let's help ourselves by being responsible drivers so that God protection on us can be justified. For those that lost their lives RIP, and for the injured speedy recovery ijn.

95% of Nigerians are just capable of moving a vehicle....... they cant drive and cant be considered drivers in the real sense of it.

And YES, we drive while drunk and intoxicated on the harshest hard drugs!
What about V.I,O, LASTMA and FRSC that take bribes and allow very dangerous vehicles and drivers to keep terrorising other drivers?

We dont use seat belt regularly if at all, we dont understand nor are able to obey traffic signs, traffic lights work only when they want, we over-speed like a racing car (that is if the road even has a speed limit sef), our roads are mostly not lined at all and all these "SUV Owners" think once they buy on easilly Tokunbo SUV that is majorly not road worthy, they can overrun everyone else off the road!

The Lord is my shepherd..... even though l walk through the Valley of the shadow of death, l shall fear No Evil!

Lastpage!
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by shiki(m): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2017
I wonder why the stupid driver was speeding at a bus stop and close to round about.
I saw it at phase 1 roundabout
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by adellam16(f): 5:48am On Feb 17, 2017
teebillz:

You don't mean it. How? I saw this on my way to CMS this afternoon.
I dunno how. Dats what some witnesses said.
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by emvico(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2017
Generalyemi:

u must get sense... u rebuke stupidity in your destiny
you are under a curse. useless man
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by Generalyemi(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2017
emvico:

you are under a curse. useless man

no am not.am doing just fine...but i know u are hopeless.your generation unborn is useless also...their curses is still inside u
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by emvico(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2017
Generalyemi:

no am not.am doing just fine...but i know u are hopeless.your generation unborn is useless also...their curses is still inside u
these are your portions ijn amen. but as for me and my generation, our case is different. we are bless and lifted above curses
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by Generalyemi(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2017
emvico:

these are your portions ijn amen. but as for me and my generation, our case is different. we are bless and lifted above curses

Jabez. of cos is different, poor soul.cursed Gen.
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by Generalyemi(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
emvico:

Jabez. of cos is different, poor soul.cursed Gen.
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by iukpe: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2017
But this is not a Jeep, rather a Nissan pathfinder, Toyota Nativa or something similar.
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by rocknation62(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2017
bsideboii:
Saw this scene ....this is where I pass daily.Thank God for everything.
Saw it too...Was shocked shocked...thnks to LCC

1 Like

Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by teebillz: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
adellam16:
I dunno how. Dats what some witnesses said.

Okay. Do you live on the Lekki-Ajah axis?
Re: Accident In Lekki Kills 2, Injures Another 2 (pics) by adellam16(f): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
teebillz:

Okay. Do you live on the Lekki-Ajah axis?
nope I work dere

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja / Aviation College Plane Crash-land At Ilorin Airport / Mexico To Auction Off Supercars Seized From Corrupt Politicians And Drug Cartels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.