Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation (1346 Views)

Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks / Davido Drops New Gucci Outfit For His London Show Performance (pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation by Cambells: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
History was being made on Valentine's day as thousands came out to support Nigeria's ace Comedian, Basketmouth at his show "Lord of the Ribs 2017" in the UK.

The show which was held at the 12,500 capacity SSE Arena in London made Basketmouth the first and only African Comedian to headline the Wembley Arena.

According to Basketmouth's Valentine press release, Guests of honour at the event were the Mayor of Brent, Cllr Parvez Ahmed and MP for Brent, Dawn Butler who confessed to being a huge fan of Basketmouth.

Mayor Ahmed, in a recent tweet said "it was a great show" while thanking Basketmouth for the invitation.

He wrote, "Basketmouth Live - Great show yesterday! Thank you Basketmouth for the invitation and great having you in Brent"

The statement noted that Basketmouth received a standing Ovation from the crowd after a 1hr 30min performance which made it a Valentine's Day to remember.

Other celebrities including Burna Boy, Mr Eazi and Ugandan Comedian, Salvador graced the stage with their amazing performances.

Read Basketmouth's Valentine Press release below

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/basket-mouth-makes-history-in-lord-of.html

Re: Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation by Basildvalour(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Basketmouth is a born hustler

Congratulations to him for turning up history for himself.
Re: Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation by Cambells: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
so

Re: Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation by Sandydayziz(f): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
He's just too good... Am not surprised kiss
Re: Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation by decatalyst(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
My best comedian any day any time. Dude is so grounded and focused on his game. Basket mouth, bovi, I go dye, and the rest....

AY is among 'the rest' undecided who thinks AY is dry?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation by Kjking(m): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2017
I'm not a hater but...... so how will this pay my school fees
Re: Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation by passyhansome(m): 5:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Legend in the making
Re: Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Living legend
Re: Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation by jordyspices: 7:04am On Feb 17, 2017
Basket mouth doing wat he knows how to do best kudos always making biafra proud
Re: Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation by OKorowanta: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2017
decatalyst:
My best comedian any day any time. Dude is so grounded and focused on his game. Basket mouth, bovi, I go dye, and the rest....

AY is among 'the rest' undecided who thinks AY is dry?

Guy Abeg kpror undecided
Ay is dry,Ay is dry...Wetness epp you?
From his little beginning in Warri,he has turned a millionaire cos he is passionate about what he does.
Bicos you want to praise Basketmouth must you bring other people down?
Una too worry

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Makes History In His London Show, Receives Standing Ovation by decatalyst(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2017
OKorowanta:

Guy Abeg kpror undecided
Ay is dry,Ay is dry...Wetness epp you?
From his little beginning in Warri,he has turned a millionaire cos he is passionate about what he does.
Bicos you want to praise Basketmouth must you bring other people down?
Una too worry

Hey! Its not about bringing down to praise another. Besides, did i bring down i go dye, seyi law and the likes to praise him?

Its my opinion and it doesnt have to tally with yours! Receive sense!

(1) (Reply)

We Put Food On Table For People Like Don Jazzy - Eedris Abdukareem (video) / Fatty Ladies Begged Mr Eazi For Just Selfie In London(photo,video) / Nigerian Lady Was ‘caught’ With Penis Shaped Cucumber VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.