Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS (41134 Views)

Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS / Olubadan And Traditional Chiefs Fight Over Masquerade Directive In Ibadan.Photos / Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by holuwajobar(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Fuyoma:
And we are yet to see sai baba pictures in d UK since january 26th.
den where was ur eye wen he posted d pic he snapped wit tinubu,saraki, dogara.....dnt tell me ur misplaced ur eye
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by etinanguy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Case close

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by elkon(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
He smiled for the women and frown for the me

What a womanizer
grin I thought I was d only one observed that. .. baba ke pe ooo..ki eshin oba jeko pe....igba Odun odun kan...
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by azimibraun: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:
there are just 2 kings in nigeria with CLASS: SULTAN and OBA of BENIN.....others have lost it
what about the newly crowned. Ooni of Ife? That Nikka be establishing himself lately.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Ama124(f): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
cryso what do we do with this
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Treshmike(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
;DHe will
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Bondesniger(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Swagger papa
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by martineverest(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
azimibraun:
what about the newly crowned. Ooni of Ife? That Nikka be establishing himself lately.
he roam about alot........tho,he is redefining his role in a better and more respectful way

1 Like

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Treshmike(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
OK
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by ufuosman(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Flexing man
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
In this cold bloody winter these people are wearing traditional cloths in london Gbrrrrrrrr!.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Kassidy90(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
emorse:
Who remembers the movie "coming to America"?
The royal pen*s is cleaned....
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by btoks: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Would love it when these Royal people and Government can routinely take public transport in Nigeria.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Mbediogu(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
is he the new President of Nigeria?
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by holuwajobar(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
btoks:
Would love it when these Royal people and Government can routinely take public transport in Nigeria.
i would love it too......buh all dy do z to lavish money on xpensive cars
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by lawalosky(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
See I'm head like OKUTE
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by MOSICATED5(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Recession is just a word
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by adecz: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
The Oba no dey smile with guys....
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by vicadex07(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:
there are just 2 kings in nigeria with CLASS: SULTAN and OBA of BENIN.....others have lost it

The whole of benin is not upto the smallest estate in Ibadan.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by yabatown: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Naija and exaggerating. They just happen to be in first class cabin of a train which does not cost that much. How is this news? If they want to publicize it, they could at least tried to hire the entire train, not to pay for just a couple of seats. Mtchewww!
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Zulu212: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
But why is everybody running to London especially the elites? God punish poverty for me oo..ordinary school fee weh I chup I never fit get back..
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by hopyroll(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
martineverest:

Thank God you said CLASS and not 1st CLASS
Because when we talk of 1st CLASS OBA'S, I don't see OBA of Benin in the list.....

May be he top the list of 2nd CLASS or 3rd CLASS

And don't bother to refer me to Google, we know the owner of Google is a Benin man living in America

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by slimfit1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
When is he going to board one to kaduna.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Olu of warri what are you waiting for

See your brother Olu of ibadan

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by femolii: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
we nor dey even hear anything about any king in osus land them even get king.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Adebowale89(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
jkendy:
Common sense is truly not common among the Afonjas.
Why can't this old mofon concentrate on his traditional duties to his people instead of frolicking with his wives everywhere every time

must u talk? anuofia
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by mmsen: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
He smiled for the women and frown for the me

What a womanizer

Why is a man rushing to take a picture with another man in the first place?
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by mmsen: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Zulu212:
But why is everybody running to London especially the elites? God punish poverty for me oo..ordinary school fee weh I chup I never fit get back..

Because they do not care about their country or their fellow citizens.

Which is why I say that this man, Buhari and others like him are completely useless.

I'm yet to hear of or meet a monarch who was anything but a parasite.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The Olubadan of Ibadanland, Imperial Royal Majesty, Oba Saliu Adetunji, who is currently on a vacation in the United Kingdom with his wives -was spotted on a First Class train in London. The 88-year-old monarch took pictures with his wife and other Nigerians who were on the train.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/olubadan-poses-with-his-wives-as-they.html

This is what scarce forex is expended on? Well, since they collectively ruined this place, going up there is their only way to experience an ideal human standard of living.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by ceenote: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by hopyroll(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
jkendy:
Common sense is truly not common among the Afonjas.
Why can't this old mofon concentrate on his traditional duties to his people instead of frolicking with his wives everywhere every time

Sometimes when I read stupid comments like this, I just shake my head.....
Is it a crime for a king to go on valentine vacation with his wives because of his traditional duties?

And I believe this is the first time this man will be travelling outside country since his coronation

And you sef go talk say you go skool abi?

It is very obvious that your level of reasoning has entered SOS or your are reasoning from your anus

Omo ale jatijati
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by kenoz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Is he not happy to take pic with those guys in the 3rd and 4th pics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama To Honour Ooni Ogunwusi As NYC Declares Yoruba Day / Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University / Ooni Reacts To Fire At Palace Of Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.