Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye (59023 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro' / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye by Amicable24: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2017
axeman2:
YOU ALREADY KNOW YOUR DESTINATION HELL FIRE.
Thou shall not judge/codemn anyone.. You no be God sad
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye by axeman2(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2017
Amicable24:

Thou shall not judge/codemn anyone.. You no be God sad
GOOD PEOPLE DONT GO TO HEAVEN ONLY THE ONES THAT BELIEVE IN CHRIST AND GOD.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye by babybrace(f): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2017
euromilion:
Coincidentally since last week I've playing his songs,as I write right now his songs am playing too .

May his soul rest in peace.
Please suggest his good songs and where I can download them.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
babybrace:

Please suggest his good songs and where I can download them.

Type his name onto YouTube and listen to some of his songs.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye by str8talk1: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Really, see my people full here oohhh!
I think we need to form a Think-Tank Group that affects our Socio-cultural,-economic and -political aspects of our lives.
I think what we need now is to form a group/association say let's call it UNITED ARO CONGRESS. Don't forget Around is a combined Arochukwu and Arondizoguo groups.
We shall publish sone literatures for members of these group to know more about our lineage,culture, history and our advancement in politics, trade, commerce, battle prowess and so on.

If you are with me on this click Like?

And indicate your interest to join in this group my emailing me on :
Email: communitysdp@gmail.com.

We shall find time to come online and discuss ways on how to move this group forward.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye by iceprincess2016(f): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
NOTE : ONLY THOSE FROM IMO STATE SHOULD REPLY ME

now he is dead every small boy would come and participate in this years ito Ebule feeling fly and all smh, now he is dead and Konkiri is now a pastor, who would be the new Lion Of Africa, that is the new "Arusi Ndizogu" ?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye by Dmec(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
fairheven:
from childhood, when I think of Aroundizuogu, it was this guy's name that comes to mind... just imagine with all his juju and power, he couldn't use such to develop his place..?
oyibo man would use his witchcraft to advance life and science but black man uses his own to do evil and perpetrate darkness
Mezuo Pericoma Okoye is agreat man. He does not look for people's trouble, he believed in back to sender.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye by Dmec(m): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
axeman2:
GOOD PEOPLE DONT GO TO HEAVEN ONLY THE ONES THAT BELIEVE IN CHRIST AND GOD.
Mezuo Pericoma Okoye gave his life to Christ long time ego before his death.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye by sonnie10: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
euromilion:

Bros do you really believe that tale?I think it's one of those hear say tale with no proof to show that it really happened,I've heard many stories about him,but I don't believe any of them,I think he was a great fictional story teller that's all.

For an outsider, those things won't make sense but reconciling what seems irrational in this plane of existence - a chaotic physical world, needs more than peripheral observations. Unlike science where results are drawn from empirical evidence, magic requires involvement and learning to see patterns in the jumbled whole. You seek the secret knowledge and master how to summon the powers.

It is difficult to justify the skeptics about magic, since they are unaware that the irrational is powerful, effective and inaccessible to conscious analysis. The question should be, what makes magic reasonable? The answer is simple, it supports the social system and expresses the cultural order of the practitioner.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Mezuo Pericoma Okoye by iceprincess2016(f): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dmec:
Mezuo Pericoma Okoye gave his life to Christ long time ego before his death.

Please don't lie, he gave his life to Christ and released a host of gospel songs that did not move / sell, a frustrated Pericoma Okoye went back to traditional worship.

Stating facts !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend / Who Did This To Adekunle Gold? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.