Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars (734 Views)

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars by coolestchris2: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Only my Bible speaks the truth
Re: All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars by dingbang(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Are you righteous?
Re: All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars by coolestchris2: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
dingbang:
Are you righteous?
are you a pastor then you are a liar
Re: All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars by coolestchris2: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Believe a pastor today at your own peril, it's like listening to a motivational speaker only difference is they quote Bible
Re: All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars by yemmit90: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Already done with them.

The last one i respected the most scammed me in a business that i will never forget in my like.
Re: All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars by coolestchris2: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pastors are liars,,they are actually corporate theifs...but that is the economy that never has reccesision,church business is been oiled by gullible nigerianss...just imagine all nigerianss offerings are gathered in a year and put into agriculture,nigeria recession will be gone
yemmit90:
Already done with them.

The last one i respected the most scammed me in a business that i will never forget in my like.
Re: All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars by yemmit90: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
coolestchris2:
Pastors are liars,,they are actually corporate theifs...but that is the economy that never has reccesision,church business is been oiled by gullible nigerianss...just imagine all nigerianss offerings are gathered in a year and put into agriculture,nigeria recession will be gone

Put for wetin? where nice cars and suits dey.
Re: All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars by coolestchris2: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
So ur point is
yemmit90:

Put for wetin? where nice cars and suits dey.
Re: All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars by yemmit90: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
coolestchris2:
So ur point is
I meant they would rather used it to buy expensive cars and suits.
Re: All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars by Activityj(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Your topic is misleading and untrue. What you wrote is like saying that everyone had worshipped Baal during the days of Elijah.so get your facts straight!
Re: All 21st Century Christian Pastors Are Liars by enshy: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
@yemmit90 n coolestchris2, thank you. Your observations are well noted.
Let me help you put things in right perspective:
1. a man and woman can only be declared married until certain conditions are met regardless of whatever relationship exists between them so also a man isnt a xtian pastor until he has met certain conditions
2. anybody can give himself any title, that does not make the title worthless...didnt you hear the story of the fake lawyer that was just uncovered yet he had won 10 cases, does that make all lawyers fake? what about the school cert holder disguising as a senior medical doctor in kogi state, does that make all doctors fake?
My Bible is complete nd warned that no marvel even satan disguises as angel of light? By their fruits we shall know them..
God doesnt want us ridiculing His Ministers but he admonished to prove every Spirit whether they be of God. So before you commit yourself to a Pastor, please prove the Spirit...May God guide your steps henceforth.
In conclusion, a Xtian Pastor is first born again and saved from sin by accepting Jesus as his Lord nd Saviour, then, he is called to the work of the ministry to exhort, edify and comfort. We should clearly see this by the fruits he bears. Anybody who hasnt met this condition is none of His and he is an Agent of darkness, a wolf in sheeps clothing...From such turn away - IITim 3:5
God has Men and he is still raising more - IKings 19:18...May God count us worthy to be one of such!

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Makes A Shocking Prophecies About Buhari’s Health,naira, Ethiopia Etc. / Do You Know Jesus Has A Whatsapp Number? Read This / Between “hallelujah Challenge” And Joy Isi Bewaji Post… Connecting The Dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.