Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (57824 Views)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by HARDDON: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
lepasharon:
Okay!

angry
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by somehowpenis(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lucky dawg
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
HARDDON:

Common Renee?

How can this be true luv? angry

Besides,

poverty is not d lack of money, it is d lack of Sense( ideas).
...........Don
well we can't really rule out the possibility of true love,I watched a program on crime investigation channel,and there was a white lady of 21 years who had irreconcilable issues with her hubby den went ahead to marry her Hubby's father of 87 years.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Life4Varnity: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
as they say,

Age doesnt affect love

as fas as you are happy with your relationship

go ahead and suck lick your thing

it is better to be with her in the united states than you being here in nigeria

enjoy dey go my brother,,,

but na different kind of yahoo yahoo dey o

i never see the EFCC way go come attack u.. u get level

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Rett0: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
That's why our girls no longer have men to marry in Nigeria.
The boys have gone in search of Green Card.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by fuckboys: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
see wetin i dey find oo , i must marry a white woman, Nigeria oloshos don tire me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
I am speechless
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by cooldude62(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
The child?
good luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kolababe:
A young Nigerian guy, who goes by the name Adebiyi Muizz took to Facebook to celebrate his much older white wife as she turned a year older today. The woman, Susan Smith, is American and lives in Portland, Washington. She looks like she's in her 60s. She is retired, according to her Facebook bio. She married to Adebiyi in February, 2015. He shared photos of Mrs Adebiyi and wrote:

"My love and respect grows for you with each passing year. I am truly blessed to have you as my life partner. The various ups and downs that we have faced together in the life have further strengthened our bonding, love and respect for each other. May you be blessed with the choicest blessings from dear God? There never be any sad moment in your life. You always remain happy and cheerful, this year and in years to come. Love you from the bottom of my heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ONE AND ONLY MRS ADEBIYI, I LOVE YOU Susan Smith.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/my-one-and-only-mrs-adebiyi-young.html

Okay now. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by noziz(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
The fear of the AFONJAS and the FLAT HEADS people is the beginning of wisdom. they do anything doable for a living shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Uchennazico: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Green Card Things! grin grin

Meanwhile!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Old lady rejuvenates!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Adiwana: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
HARDDON:

No they dnt!

Only a mad man dines with dirt.

In this case, we al know wor he is after!

Married his ancestor n hv d temerity to rob it on d internet's eyes! embarassed angry
Nawa oo.His life,his choice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Onyeka64(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
emorse:
Man must survive for this recession na.
They hv a baby already

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Some people will soon start screaming afonja now

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
shocked shocked na grandma born that pikn?i am not understanding. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
maverickdude:
Bad sharp guy grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by HARDDON: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

well we can't really rule out the possibility of true love,I watched a program on crime investigation channel,and there was a white lady of 21 years who had irreconcilable issues with her hubby den went ahead to marry her Hubby's father of 87 years.

N d husby's father had been tapping aforetimes?

daz not luv nida, just a miscaculated get back @ husby,

Imagine leaving a fresh blood for a well spent one . N in a yr, she be looking 40 angry

HusbY must hv laughed his livers out! angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by HARDDON: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Adiwana:

Nawa oo.His life,his choice

Ehmmm, roll back n re read d title again...... did u see Nigerian Dere? Dat makes d diff
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
I wept.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by DrChatNuff: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
G R E E N Card!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by mmsen: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Whose baby is that in the pictures?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ozoneboy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
NCAN
ABUJA BRANCH

Okay its them,Sophisticated onse,Afonja Suspected.Still investigating,will get back to u ,when am done.Hunger na bastard grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by madjune(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
RECESSION ESCAPE. Part2.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Liamm(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
HARDDON:

Common Renee?

How can this be true luv? angry

Its Annoying u dont see foreigners waste away marrying 9ja grand mamas, yet for a strewpid pieCe of green papers, idiatic young bloods go mortgaging their lives.

Besides,

poverty is not d lack of money, it is d lack of Sense( ideas).
...........Don
baba for the boys. Never knew you do comment outside your thread.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by vioment: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Omo boy dun hamma
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by baby124: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nigerian situation is only for the brave. Why condemn him. 90% of people marry for their own selfish reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
So, he never leave this him grandma
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Akalia(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
What niggaz do for money and green card is very ridiculous. Well I may still have to do the same shit if need be over here in xxxxx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by HARDDON: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Liamm:
baba for the boys. Never knew you do comment outside your thread.

What do u expect from a soul whose mind tosses n ebbs like dah sea waves? grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
undecided
What comes in my mind is "da oda room!"

If na old man marry young lady that i know for sure that no matter how age they become they till perform well in "da oda room"
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ossuofia1: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Way to go buddy!

White grannies rock!

I wish you happiness in your marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.