Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (57885 Views)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2017
Sandydayziz:
If reverse was the case m sure they'll say it's jazz cheesy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2017
She get belle sef. White women age quickly, so it's possible she is in her late 40s or early 50s. She may also have gone through IVF.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by davidif: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
ossuofia1:
Way to go buddy!

White grannies rock!

I wish you happiness in your marriage.

That's beyond disgusting.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by str8talk1: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
I shudder!!!!! undecided
This is another MMM for this stu.pid boy.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
thornapple:
OMG!.
Just see what bad economic conditions and joblessness has driven young boys into.
all na hustle grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mayflowa:

Yeah it could be love. different people have different fantasies. we try to conform in Nigeria because the society is too much of a judge. His might be an admiration for older woman. I once saw a girls that said she can't date any man less than 20 years older than her! Moreso, these two have a baby together. Babies can bond couple you know
love is blind really grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ossuofia1: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
davidif:

That's beyond disgusting.

My meat. Your poison.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Steveinnovates(m): 1:40am On Feb 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

u say make I leave u jor as if I hold u,shey na everybody sabi my dialect?.... person no dey know something finish for dis life,there are things I know perfectly well that u have no idea of OK,in life we learn everyday.Even if u wanted to point out an error and make corrections, u Don't have to be harsh about it like I av offended u before.......no man is perfect

Well Bottom line is you have learnt.... Now enjoy!!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by hayorlad: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2017
Pa. James the Keke Driver (funny)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9-ZX4SvsZo
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2017
lefulefu:
all na hustle grin
Are you kidding me?. Don't tell me you would've done this.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
thornapple:

Are you kidding me?.
Don't tell me you would've done this.
ewww! god forbid! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...but then lets face it grin grin grin grin grin grin...the youngman is just hustling cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
lefulefu:

ewww! god forbid! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...but then lets face it grin grin grin grin grin grin...the youngman is just hustling cheesy
Ok i get it. So what is your own type of hustling.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
thornapple:

Ok i get it. So what is your own type of hustling.
my own is get a legit job and earn ur daily bread
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
lefulefu:

my own is get a legit job and earn ur daily bread
i don't take paid office job to be hustling.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
thornapple:

i don't take paid office job to be hustling.
wat do u consider hustling then?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
lefulefu:

wat do u consider hustling then?
Self employment things and struggling to make the dole.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
thornapple:

Self employment things and struggling to make the dole.
u have a point there wink...though some guys consider marrying 97 yr old white grandmoms 4 greencard as hustling grin.dats why i said he"s hustling grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
lefulefu:

u have a point there wink...though some guys consider marrying 97 yr old white grandmoms 4 greencard as hustling grin.dats why i said he"s hustling grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you don't ever give up.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2017
thornapple:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you don't ever give up.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 20, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok o. I'll pull you down one of these days. watch out.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
thornapple:

Ok o. I'll pull you down one of these days. watch out.
so u goin to slay me abi? guess i better watch my back grin

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
lefulefu:
so u goin to slay me abi? guess i better watch my back grin
You read my mind so well. That was the kind of kick i had been rehearsing. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
thornapple:

You read my mind so well. That was the kind of kick i had been rehearsing. smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by hayorlad: 6:03am On Mar 02, 2017
Can you imagine what was done to him in Lagos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0SMiKehpyU
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ebonyeyes88(f): 6:31am On Mar 02, 2017
Have you ever watch d New movie GET OUT?? I think he have rethink about dating white American women..lol ijs

But ya kno how tht goes!!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2018
HARDDON:
If u must eat a toad, why go for scraggy ones? undecided

Omg hes so young n shes so old....n i feel bad sometimes that my meka is 8yrs younger than myself.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool call him any name una like,the truth remain that he's settled and happy

Yeah as long as theyre happy thats true
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2018
slurryeye:
Make una dey laff the guy. Na una know

My guy wey know say this woman go reach 80 years old in 20 years time, and if she dies, all her asset will be willed to him

As a sharp bad guy, he knows sacrificing 20 years of his life to inherit million dollars of asset in his 40s is not too much to pay for

NB: just an observation, I can see both of them holding a young baby, since this woman can't give birth at that age, it's either they adopted the baby, which implies the woman's worth is substantial, or they used a surrogate mother which can cost up to 80k usd or more. This just validate my point that this woman go hold bar. Make una dey continue laffing the guy there, my homeboy know wetin he dey do grin

grin grin.

Ps. Some women can still give birth at older ages. Its rarer but can happen.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

Omg hes so young n shes so old....n i feel bad sometimes that my meka is 8yrs younger than myself.
8 Years younger?? Though that shouldn't be a problem since you both love each other..... cheesycheesycheesy been following your comments, they're sensible... smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2018
fuckboys:
see wetin i dey find oo , i must marry a white woman, Nigeria oloshos don tire me undecided

grin grin

Look on badoo dating site n search australia. Plenty single white aussie girls over here. I cant find u one as i dont have many single friends but i do know sum but theyre older women than i.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2018
HARDDON:

Why draw d blinds over ur eyes like we dnt know wor this is?

Google sham marriages involving nigerians, u'd get why im peeved.

Some of us r tryng so hard to clean d nation up, we cud make do wit less negativity

Ppl marry for money everywhere. The world just seem to single out u nigerians for it. Same as scam. It happens everywhere. The world likes to blame nigeria. I say atleast u guys have good reasons to do these things...unlike ppl here in Australia or in the us or Europe.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

in foreign countries it happens,donno about nija

Yeah it happens in australia and europe n the us. Ppl marry way older for love. For money. For all kindsa reasons. Sometimes these stories n the ppl are real love. Mine was and still is after two n half yrs n getting better n stronger by the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.