Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Am The Least Anti-Semitic Person: What Do I Mean? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Least Anti-Semitic Person: What Do I Mean? (2062 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / Dna - Igbo Have No Relation Or Ancestry To Semitic - Rabbi / Ikwerre Person What To Know If North Threat Will Affect Them Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Am The Least Anti-Semitic Person: What Do I Mean? by Yarduni: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
EazyMoh:
There are aptitude test questions that use the same logic to test candidates. Saying "He is the least anti-semitic person" then you'd be given options like.
A. He is anti-semitic
B. He is not anti-semitic
C. He is sometimes anti-semitic
D. Non of the above
Which would you chose?

Re: I Am The Least Anti-Semitic Person: What Do I Mean? by EazyMoh(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Yarduni:

Who gave you the authority to form your questions?
Because you can make one by adding 'a little bit e.g He is a little bit semitic because I think least means a little bit or smaller in quality or quantity.
OK suit yourself. Mind you even this how aptitude test questions I test your level of English sophistication. Take it from someone who has scored high in IELTS and many other English language aptitude tests.
This format of question is very common. And if you think taking literal meaning of individual words into exam halls is going to help you, then am sorry for you.
Am done here. Have a nice day.
Re: I Am The Least Anti-Semitic Person: What Do I Mean? by Yarduni: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
EazyMoh:

OK suit yourself. Mind you even this how aptitude test questions I test your level of English sophistication. Take it from someone who has scored high in IELTS and many other English language aptitude tests.
This format of question is very common. And if you think taking literal meaning of individual words into exam halls is going to help you, then am sorry for you.
Am done here. Have a nice day.

You are not making sense. How do you come to terms with literal meaning? Is it not when the person tells you directly that what he said should be taken literally? If the person saying these words didn't clarify,then it's left to interpretation and least means a little bit, there is no swindling words there. A little bit of anti-semitic but anti-semitic nonetheless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter Of Resignation To Ojukwu By Robert S. Goldstein 1968 / Cabal Wants Certificate Case Lost So As To Have Both Buhari & Osinbanjo Removed / Yoruba E Ronu (A Must Read)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.