Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

MTN And The 4G LTE Scam In Portharcourt - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / MTN And The 4G LTE Scam In Portharcourt (888 Views)

How To Unlock Spectranet Mifi (wifi) 4G LTE Modem To Universal Modem To Use Any / 10gb Bonus For All Mtn And Airtel Users 2018 / Re: Mtn And The 4g Lte Scam In Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN And The 4G LTE Scam In Portharcourt by toolovely(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
I wonder why Telcos in Nigeria will never be sincere for once. MTN announced the launch of 4g LTE in some cities and knowing what the services are all about, one expected an improvement from their so called 3G network but lo, the 4G is worse than 2G. One wonders why their definition of 4G LTE. I decided to upgrade my SIM to the 4G SIM. but from the moment I did so, I've been regretting why I even thought of it in the first place. it takes about 3 to 5 minutes to open any page. It's almost like you are using 2g network.

Instead of decieving the masses, why not MTN use the resources deploy quality infrastructure for 3G services.
the quality of their LTE service is an insult to 4G LTE
Re: MTN And The 4G LTE Scam In Portharcourt by JacksonD7: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
toolovely:
I wonder why Telcos in Nigeria will never be sincere for once. MTN announced the launch of 4g LTE in some cities and knowing what the services are all about, one expected an improvement from their so called 3G network but lo, the 4G is worse than 2G. One wonders why their definition of 4G LTE. I decided to upgrade my SIM to the 4G SIM. but from the moment I did so, I've been regretting why I even thought of it in the first place. it takes about 3 to 5 minutes to open any page. It's almost like you are using 2g network.

Instead of decieving the masses, why not MTN use the resources deploy quality infrastructure for 3G services.

Send this message to Glo too, their pathetic network service has become unbearable in recent times.
Re: MTN And The 4G LTE Scam In Portharcourt by def111(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
same way I regret upgrade my Glo sim to 4G LTE,. network will just be cutting off and on anyhow, honestly I don pack the sim card go one side
Re: MTN And The 4G LTE Scam In Portharcourt by JideSM: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2017
toolovely:

Hi toolovely, so sorry to hear this. I will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me look into this. You can also follow my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues regarding MTN are discussed and solutions provided.
Re: MTN And The 4G LTE Scam In Portharcourt by wisdom77: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2017
Hello TooLovely,
My name is Chinedu and I work for the company deploying LTE in PHC, We are sorry for the issues you are currently facing, trust me this is resolvable and I will like to help you get the best experience on the 4G network, kindly let me know how to reach you so this can be resolved ASAP. 08060781241.

toolovely:

(1) (Reply)

Lunch Of Steve Jobs Android Smartphone - Apple Lost Battle / Nigerian Made Aeroplane Lands In Anambra (see Photos) / Scientists Create An Artificial Cell That Makes Its Own Energy By Photosynthesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.