Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife (37679 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha / Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by TunezBlog: 2:46am On Feb 17, 2017
Another couple who spent the glorious valentine night in each others arms is comedian, Basketmouth and his stunning wife. The popular stand up comedian took centre stage on Valentine night as he became the first African comedian to headline a show at the Wembley Arena in London. However before the show kicked off, earlier in the day, Bright Okpocha had shared a cozy bedroom moment with his better half, Elsie who was also in London to support her husband.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/valentine-bedroom-shot-of-comedian.html

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Sylverbox(m): 2:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Old school things.
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:59am On Feb 17, 2017
pre sex shot

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 17, 2017
grin

Why he look so pissed or uncertain on what's goin on grin
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by angelTI(f): 4:16am On Feb 17, 2017
Lovely couple kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Kobicove(m): 4:25am On Feb 17, 2017
I wonder why people share some personal pics that should be private on social media.

A married couple's bedroom should be off limits to the general public!

What exactly is the point of this pic?

To show the world that you have the perfect marriage? undecided

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by segebase(m): 5:02am On Feb 17, 2017
naso everything dem go show us..remain sextape

4 Likes

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by pyyxxaro: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2017
E de sample e Wife anyhow

When FFK go snatch e wife now

E goo de cry upandan like bush pig embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by femolacqua(m): 6:26am On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Why he look so pissed or uncertain on what's goin on grin
That bad guy look grin
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by adorablepepple(f): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2017
Really
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Brown14: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Him dey look like person wey dem deny sex

But some gals and phones 4 bed sha

14 Likes

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Dyt(f): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Brown14:
Him dey look like person wey dem deny sex

But some gals and phones 4 bed sha

The picture
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by shevchenko(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Kobicove:
I wonder why people share some personal pics that should be private on social media.

Disgusting pic I would say

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Addiction
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Danny287(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
And so should we fly
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Kobicove:

undecided

1 Share

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by slurryeye: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Seriously undecided

What exactly is the point of uploading this pix?

Is it for single boys to look at his wife and envisage how good she will be on bed or for single girls to wish they are in her position dealing with basketmouth

Bedroom picture is private and should remain so, except you're acting a movie

I'm not understanding this social media era

6 Likes

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by 1metre: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Kobicove:

that's why I say social media should be scrapped

1 Like

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by AlexCk: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Kobicove:

Cons of social media mehn,

That's y most people don't like giving f*uks
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by slawomir: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2017
ok
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by oyindare(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2017
Isok...

1 Like

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2017
Haha basket trying to look sexy
Kontinue o .. but they look cute together sha .. cheesy haters gonna hate grin
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by jbaby265(f): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2017
Joblessness at its peak

1 Like

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by mickeyrova(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2017
The type of rübbish topics that make front page.
Mtweeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Please download and review my wonderful pop song titled "denial" featuring Ricmasha!
Download directly @link in my signature!
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by bornmekus: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by gebest: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2017
U are a lazy man, just only one round u are so week, basket mouth, na only mouth u get.
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by CaroLyner(f): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Okay,now we know what went down.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by parzdor(m): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2017
pkj
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Jabioro: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2017
In as much as he is able show us this, he should be able to show us the real film of other room ..shekinnal.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Dem just finish round 1...Basketmouth don tire because im bele don big too much....now she's advertising for assistance shocked
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by ct2: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2017
how does it affects my Val
Re: Valentine Bedroom Photos Of Basketmouth And Wife by poshestmina(f): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2017
1metre:
that's why I say social media should be scrapped
Social media should be scrapped In 2017? what tribe in Venus or jupiter are you from ?!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) / Ned Nwoko’s Wife, Laila Unfollows Him And Co-wife Regina Daniels On Instagram / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni's Billionaire Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.