Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? (8112 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World / His Penîs Tasted Different Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by jakandeola(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

it is not convenient, we need to turn around our bodies. but holding organ is different, no matter what pose, we can do it, if we wish.
then u are selfish wia a dik is d man too will turn is not dat u can get access all d time. if he lay on ur chest u can sleep on ur side without affecting me unlike dik wich is below
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by nigeriasmack: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
no, it is not good ,

it will make him fatigue, and he will lose sexual interest in you, and you will be jilted in marriage,

do you know why the negro race in Pacific islands do sex activity by a least frequency? they do it probably 1 time every month.

because, they are nude except for a loincloth for both sex. sex attraction reduces drastically when sex organs are too much intimated
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by ebonflexy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
whywhyogun:
i love my husband a lot. and i like his big big pulsating in my palm. sleeping time is such a good chance to be intimate with it , i always wish to hold it for the whole night.

but my husband said that, he would prefer me not to hold it for a too long time, let alone the whole night, even after we were asleep.

i dont know why. is it not a good feeling for a man to be grabbed by his wife for a whole night? or is handling only adequate when arouse is needed? will he turn to be less Hot and less avid for sex if i hold it every night? is it healthy for man's body ?

let me make my "confusion" more CLEAR: should i hold his organ for 5 minutes every night? or 8 hours in the slumber?

She can't hold it all night because guys like to hold their thing too when sleeping.
If you notice, we tend to sleep with our hands down our pants...

It's just the warmth of it we like I guess.
Re: Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? by whywhyogun: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
ebonflexy:

She can't hold it all night because guys like to hold their thing too when sleeping.
If you notice, we tend to sleep with our hands down our pants...

It's just the warmth of it we like I guess.

sounds very scientific.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damn, 15 Genetic Mutations Caused By Incest!! Taboo Lovers Beware!!! (pics) / For The Ladies / Unfaithful Bride caught Having Affairs With Best Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.