Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend (981 Views)

S / Building Plan Of A Proposed Hostel / A Serious Minded Building Contractor Needed For Huge Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by Agentboss: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2017
Hello house,

Can anyone recommend to me a very reliable contractor that can handle building projects in a proposed estate in the area mentioned above?
The estate will also have road network and other related infrastructure. We will be doing pile foundations or a combination of cellular raft and pile foundation and we are also considering using granulated granolithic finishes for external works as well as 3D epoxy flooring at some point.

Really, I don't want to engage too many contractors on the project from start to finish to encourage adequate level of control and responsibility.

I would prefer if the contractor is very good in structures and finishes too.

Kindly assist, thanks.
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by JVExpat: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2017
Agentboss:
Hello house,

Can anyone recommend to me a very reliable contractor that can handle building projects in a proposed estate in the area mentioned above?
The estate will also have road network and other related infrastructure. We will be doing pile foundations or a combination of cellular raft and pile foundation and we are also considering using granulated granolithic finishes for external works as well as 3D epoxy flooring at some point.

Really, I don't want to engage too many contractors on the project from start to finish to encourage adequate level of control and responsibility.

I would prefer if the contractor is very good in structures and finishes too.

Kindly assist, thanks.

Op, speak with Engr Osaz. That guy is always my best bet when it comes to structures, construction. I met him here on nairaland recently and he is doing a few projects for me now in my estate, really impressive. He is very good at what he does, doesn't charge overboard, reliable too that adds to his high level of sincerity. I think his firm Heavens Construction is into designs too. Altho' I had my designs already.
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by Agentboss: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2017
JVExpat:

Op, speak with Engr Osaz. That guy is always my best bet when it comes to structures, construction. I met him here on nairaland recently and he is doing a few projects for me now in my estate, really impressive. He is very good at what he does, doesn't charge overboard, reliable too that adds to his high level of sincerity and co-ordination. I think his firm Heavens Construction is into designs too. Altho' I had my designs already.

Kindly pm me his contact or drop it here. Thanks
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by uchman80(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
I'm me on this email, clearconcept2016@gmail.com
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by dawnomike(m): 8:29am On Feb 17, 2017
Consult valuecorp Ltd.... I've seen some of their works fine for P&G in Agbara,Ogun State.
I believe they can recommend one of their contractors to you.
Call Mr. Oladele Adepoju - +2348150858598
Tell him you were referred to valuecorp by the CEO of Dawnomike Nig. Ltd
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by Mrjo(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Call eng. Emeka on 08037494491 the guy na pro
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by Agentboss: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
uchman80:
I'm me on this email, clearconcept2016@gmail.com
Noted
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by JVExpat: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Agentboss:

Kindly pm me his contact or drop it here. Thanks

Okay, you may reach him on 08167394799
or refer to his blog; www.engineerosaz..com
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by Astrogeotech: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report. we render quality work with affordable prices. We believe we can work together in other words, we want our company to be the ones that will provide this services for you on your sites. call +2348136569906

Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by saferoom: 2:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Call Daystar Shelter Ltd on +2348070809889 right now to build for you. They are I think the best especially at that Lekki axis having built several structures on that stretch. They are affordable and give you super excellence.
The Constructor (as it is called) is headed by the CEO is a COREN-Certified Expert who spent 12 years in 3 Tertiary institutions to study just Structural Engineering and thereafter has spent another 13 years building structures. Their Project Managers are CORBON-Certified builders who have minimum of 25years experiences each.
You can't get anything better.
Call or WhatsApp their CEO right now on +2348070809889.

www.daystarshelter.com

Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by Agentboss: 6:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Mrjo:
Call eng. Emeka on 08037494491 the guy na pro
Noted
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by Agentboss: 6:37am On Feb 18, 2017
Astrogeotech:
Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation / soil test, foundation engineering (pile foundation), Geophysical survey / water borehole drilling,core drilling and laboratory analysis, we provide interpretative Report. we render quality work with affordable prices. We believe we can work together in other words, we want our company to be the ones that will provide this services for you on your sites. call +2348136569906
Noted
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by Agentboss: 6:44am On Feb 18, 2017
JVExpat:

Okay, you may reach him on 08167394799
or refer to his blog; www.engineerosaz..com

Noted. Thanks a lot. He spoke well. I also looked up the blog, quite impressive too.
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by Agentboss: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Astrogeotech:

Noted
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by Agentboss: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
saferoom:
Call Daystar Shelter Ltd on +2348070809889 right now to build for you. They are I think the best especially at that Lekki axis having built several structures on that stretch. They are affordable and give you super excellence.
The Constructor (as it is called) is headed by the CEO is a COREN-Certified Expert who spent 12 years in 3 Tertiary institutions to study just Structural Engineering and thereafter has spent another 13 years building structures. Their Project Managers are CORBON-Certified builders who have minimum of 25years experiences each.
You can't get anything better.
Call or WhatsApp their CEO right now on +2348070809889.

www.daystarshelter.com

Noted
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by Agentboss: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
choclatoria:
Agentboss , kindly contact me for your interior needs, we install curtains ,window blinds , wooden floor, 3D panels , bespoke furniture etc we do General furnishing . We are at your service , we would apprieciate your patronage . Call or whatsapp 08137676551

Okay
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by lankywizar(m): 2:39am On Feb 19, 2017
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tejiri-akpofure-mniqs-pmp-74269229

Very good team for construction project management. Worked with them severally.

Good luck
Re: Contractor Needed For A Proposed Project At Chevron Lekki, Kindly recommend by Gentleraj: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
JVExpat:

Op, speak with Engr Osaz. That guy is always my best bet when it comes to structures, construction. I met him here on nairaland recently and he is doing a few projects for me now in my estate, really impressive. He is very good at what he does, doesn't charge overboard, reliable too that adds to his high level of sincerity. I think his firm Heavens Construction is into designs too. Altho' I had my designs already.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At N8m At Jubilation Avenue, Mpape Abuja / Binatone Air Coolant With Remote For Sale / For Everything Floor Tiles. Wall Tiles, Sanitary Wares, Marbles And Granite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.