Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos (30819 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by exlinkleads(f): 8:00am On Feb 17, 2017
Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh whose wonderful marriage life is questionable now, considering what the media is writing and poking about her and the hubby, celebrated her son's (Andre) one year birthday with powerful prayers and stunning photos.

Tonto Dikeh who has kept her son's face hidden since she gave birth to him revealed his face on his first birthday and no doubt, Andre looks so much like his father.

See what Tonto wrote on her Instagram page:

tontolet Happy birthday my Love! Where do I even begin! This angel right here was sent from God to do wonders. My son! My little King! You have been my biggest strength and joy. Sometimes I feel as though I need a spare heart to help contain my love for you. (In tears)My baby boy,I have a son. The ocean to my eyes. The calm in my life. The one that soothes my soul with just a glance in your eyes. My prayer for you is that you walk in the path God has set for you. Everything else will fall into place! I will make sure you do not waiver from that set path.

It is my duty as your mother. My obligation to you and the almighty God that put you in my care. As you enter your first year on this earth may you continue to experience abundant happiness and joy. Unexplainable success and favour! Incomprehensible blessing from all corners of the earth. Always remember that your father is the creator of this world. So you must tread it with confidence. He is the almighty God, so do not ever fear or feel flawed in your life. You will do wonders.

As you take your baby steps may they grow into big strides and may you walk into more blessings! Just know that Mummy will be there at your back cheering you on as your personal cheerleader. I love you Baby! Always and forever!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQmaqecDLL2/?hl=en

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/actress-tonto-dikeh-celebrates-his-sons.html

18 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Hbd little King kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by madridguy(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2017
HBD KING.

exlinkleads, correct yourself before teachers without class eat you up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Rukkydelta(f): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2017
Cute baby

Seems he will have the trait of a player cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Culin(f): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2017
'his' son?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2017
fake smile

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Sunnybabe(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Rukkydelta:
My future hubby
future hu.... what? this is the work of satan. u seriously need deliverance

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by immortalcrown(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Looking at the baby's face, he is truely a descendant of his grandfather. Another Obasanjo in the making.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Young03(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2017
Hhhahahahhah

HIS SON?
Op who is ur english teacher?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Jeffrey12(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2017
cute kid from TOTO D**K
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by slurryeye: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2017
Did anyone notice that Tonto Dikeh posts have made frontpage for 5 days consecutively now?

Tonto Dikeh has taken MMM position grin

Nairaland mod smh

41 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by priscaoge(f): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2017
Happy Birthday little King
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by kilokeys(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2017
the son looks like the father... deep inside her she sees the man in the boy

thats torture... she better work things out

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2017
Photocopy of the Dad.

25 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by tigonana: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2017
D boy resemble her husband,

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2017
madridguy:
HBD KING.

exlinkleads, correct yourself before teachers without class eat you up.
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Davash222(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2017
He's King while the Dad is Prince

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by pocohantas(f): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2017
He looks exactly like his dad.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Jimi23(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2017
Who beg am make she show the boy face? Yeye dey smell. For her mind she's hurting the dad right? Happy Birthday jare Oladunni Jnr.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by dokunbam(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2017
HBD KING.
Long life for the king
cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by ndusam17(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2017
Nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by madridguy(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2017
Jummah Mubarak.

Oyind17:
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by udumosam23(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2017
I'm just thinking, what this innocent king would be going through were he an adult.

And to think that he has no idea what's going on is amazing. I envy you king. It least you're free from the troubles of life.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2017
Nice one.

Happy birthday son!

check my signature for your stylish and quality footwear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Praktikals(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2017
She should return the child to the father ASAP. Abi she carry pikin come from her papa house when she do wedding? Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by VickyRotex(f): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2017
"His" Son bawo? angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2017
madridguy:
Jummah Mubarak.

Is that good morning?

How was your night?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by annnikky(f): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Cute boi.. Hapi bufday to u cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by SuperBlack: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2017
If i comment now, she go say i'm writting about her Marriage

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son's 1st Birthday With Awesome Photos by Celsony: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Why is she denying the boy of his father‘s love. #Greedy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crystal Cunningham, Maje Ayida's First Baby Mama Rocks Bikini On The Road / Fans Question Moet Abebe For Her Manchester Arena Explosion Sympathy / Kemi Adesipe Wears Cleveage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.