Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,056 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk (7548 Views)

Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2009
Greetings! Greetings! Greetings!  grin

Kabo to everyone whom is here to witness the Engagement Ceremony between:-

[center]TheSeeker and PlatinumnK[/center]

This Engagement Ceremony does not have a date because based on Mama Ngozi's Diary, their Engagement will be from today untill the end of December!  cheesy

So here goes everything and to all guests, enjoy!  kiss

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2009
Heheh! As the Official Event Planner, I have specially picked out the Wedding ENgagement Costumes and shoes for the couple! grin

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2009
haaaaaaa. , I love it when the couples do exchanging of rings. . . Its oh! So lovely!

And guess where the RIng came from? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its from Mama Ngozi's Jewelery Land!!!!! grin grin grin

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by na2day2(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2009
mama ngozi, u like fight ooo grin grin grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2009
Im giving them outdoors since it has never rained in Mama Ngozi's Land  kiss

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2009
na2day?:

mama ngozi, u like fight ooo grin grin grin

Fight with who? I dont know what u talkin about And why are u not in bed shocked
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2009
See me Make the ENgagement Cake. . . . Awwww. . . . grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2009
See how Mama Ngozi works wonders? I even rent a Limousin for the Perfect Couple cause they are worth it! This is on the house! Its FOC! grin cheesy grin

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2009
If you come to this party, these are goodies which you will get! Also from Mama Ngozi's Production! grin

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2009
[center]PRE SNACKS AND DRINKS UPON GUEST ARRIVAL!
Chocolate muffins with cream and raspberry, Cheese Sticks with Mama Ngozi’s Specialty Sauce, Red Velvet Cupcake with Almond Cream, Mama Ngozi’s Decker Sandwich, Ginger Bread Man, Mini Chicken Pies and we have drinks which is DOM Perignon Champagne all the way from France and also 3 types of Sparkling Juice from Esque with the flavour Orange, Pink Guava or Lime!!! Catered from where else? Mama Ngozi’s Kitchen!
[/center]

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2009
[center]Reception Buffet Menu
Jolof Rice, Egusi Soup, Ogbono Soup, Suya, Yassa Chicken, Fried Plantain, Edikaikong, Grilled Leg of Lamb, Shuku Shuku, Fruits on Skewer, Heineken Beer, Chardonnay and Carbenet Sauvignon Wines, Mocktails like Screwdriver, Shirley Temple and Grasshopper. And who is the Caterer? You are right! Its Mama Ngozi’s Kitchen!!!  grin[/center]

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by rashymi1(f): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2009
this is great u re a real wedding planner
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by na2day2(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2009
rashy mi:

no mind her, i thot i was the only jobless person online today, apparently not grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2009
rashy mi:

Ohh Thank you Thank you! and Welcome!   grin Would you like to congratulate and say some words of encouragement for the lovely couple?  cheesy

na2day?:

no mind her, i thot i was the only jobless person online today, apparently not  grin grin grin grin

na2morrow, any words of wisdom or blessing for the couple befor I call out the Pastor? grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by kolaoloye(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Gabry,
A kiss won't be enough for what you have done here
then receive in abundance kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Besides where is the bride and the groom,inside
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2009
kola oloye:

@Gabry,
A kiss won't be enough for what you have done here
then receive in abundance kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Besides where is the bride and the groom,inside

Thanks love. U are a star kiss

The Bride and Groom is changing to their outfit. they will be out very soon cheesy
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
Oh wow!!!~~~

I was just thinking of how seeker proposed to me this morning!!!!

Can I change my list of guests? grin grin grin

and my dress?

And I would like a Range Rover Limo

Otherwise Everything is awesome grin grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
platinumnk:

Oh wow!!!~~~

I was just thinking of how seeker proposed to me this morning!!!!

Can I change my list of guests? grin grin grin

and my dress?

And I would like a Range Rover Limo

Otherwise Everything is awesome grin grin

U dont like your dress?and the Limo?    shocked  cry

And as for the guest, no problem. Do list to me who are u to invite? grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2009
Gabry:

U dont like your dress?and the Limo?    shocked  cry

And as for the guest, no problem. Do list to me who are u to invite? grin

I love the dress! But I like diamonds, u should see the rock jeff got me rockin wink

Can we add diamonds to my dress?

and we both love Range Rovers cheesy grin grin grin

u can ride in the limo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Invitation List:
THE-AMAKA
Na2day
Kunbee
PcGuru
Micheln
Ibk
Ifeleke
Sauron- - - wait should I invite lol this is my ex husband grin grin grin grin grin
Secretz
ChineeseDoll
Tpia
Mr.Crackles
Pweety4Me
Allthe Honorable Court members of the Romance Sisputes Thread.

Those are front row guests, and of course you're there.
Anybody else, welcome till we have no more space.
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
Abeg! What kinda dress is that? For clubbin ke? shocked shocked shocked

How about this one? cheesy

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2009
An also I will invite the following by tomorrow:-

Kunbee, THE AMAKA, na2day?, pcguru, michelin89, ibkaye, IFELEKE, ~Sauron~, Secretz, chinesedoll, tpia, MrCrackles, Pweety4me, Spikedcylinder,

I kinda forggoten who is in th nairaland Dispute thread. Do remind me if I miss anyone. embarassed
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
Im a princess . . .

Like this one?
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2009

this ones is nice too kiss
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
Much better! U have great taste but abeg oo. . . Not too much of Diamonds. havent you heard of Blood Diamond?    embarassed  lipsrsealed  cry  cry cry
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2009
ok i can use swavarski crystals . . . they look just as sparkly grin grin grin grin

Thank you, kiss kiss kiss how much is TS paying you kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
Who is the TS? The Sausage? grin tongue
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Pweety4me(f): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2009
Hehe well thanx 4 d invite but i am afraid 2 let u know that i can not be present 4 dis ceremony. . . undecided lipsrsealed i believe it's best dat way chow!
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
Pweety4me:

Hehe well thanx 4 d invite but i am afraid 2 let u know that i can not be present 4 dis ceremony. . . undecided lipsrsealed i believe it's best dat way chow!

Why u can't come to your only cousin wedding!!!?
cry cry
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2009
Gabry:

Who is the TS? The Sausage? grin tongue

yes. . if u talking [size=1pt]below the waist [/size] tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by SeanT21(f): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2009
Gabry, don't send me this stupid message again.

I kid. Congrats to TS and P.

Gabby, U should be a wedding planner. U did good with
this.
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by SeanT21(f): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2009
na2day?:

no mind her, i thot i was the only jobless person online today, apparently not grin grin grin grin

I smell jealousy.

ATTENTION: Na2day needs a wife. She must be 6 ft tall, African American and her name should either be Rashaniqua or BonQuisha. Must live in the projects and have 6 baby daddies
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
SeanT21:

Gabry, don't send me this silly message again.

I kid. Congrats to TS and P.

Gabby, U should be a wedding planner. U did good with
this.

thank You Darling!! grin grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Your Funny Boxing Day Memories / Feedback / Comments / Complaints / What Are Anal Warts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.