Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk (7547 Views)

Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by SeanT21(f): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
Lets have a toast

**glasses in the air**

long life, beautiful children, no plenty arguments and GOOD OFF THE WALL intimacy
!!!

**drink up**
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Kunbee: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
As their only kid im so happy dat dad and mom are finally getting married yipee
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
Wow!!!!! I think you've spent more than I gave you, Gabry. Let me know if there's any other outstanding bills.

Everything my bride, Plat, has requested is exactly how we both want it but I have a different list of guests - they are so numerous, so I'm going to have to name them later on - otherwise, everything else is just perfect. But wait a second, Gabry, you'll make good money from being a wedding planner. Thanks for the gesture, you're a darling kiss [size=3pt]And I hope I can wed as many wives as possible on here too[/size] tongue
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by freshmoney(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
100Million Naira Wedding ain't that bad. Gabry planning cost will be more than this. Platinum if your real husband-to-be plans a 2 to 4 million naira wedding,no do am,na so you go dey dey cool cool
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2009
SeanT21:

Lets have a toast

**glasses in the air**

long life, beautiful children, no plenty arguments and GOOD OFF THE WALL intimacy
!!!

**drink up**

**clinks glass with Sean**

**tear roll down**

Thank you sooo much!! I wish the same to you!!!
I love the last part grin grin grin grin

Kunbee:

yes na mum and dad being proper grin

TheSeeker:

[size=23pt]And I hope I can wed as many wives as possible on here too[/size] tongue

shocked shocked shocked angry angry  GABBY!!!  See him cry
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
freshmoney:

100Million Naira Wedding ain't that bad. Gabry planning cost will be more than this. Platinum if your real husband plan a 2 to 4 million naira wedding,no do am,na so you go dey dey cool cool

2-4 million will be the cost of my dress tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by freshmoney(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
platinumnk:

2-4 million will be the cost of my dress tongue tongue tongue

THEN NA SO YOU GO DEY DEY

I BOUGHT MY WIFE A $3500 wedding gown and she was like wow! And she is more hotter and classy tongue

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
freshmoney:

THEN NA SO YOU GO DEY DEY

I BOUGHT MY WIFE A $3500 wedding gown and she was like wow! And she is more hotter and classy tongue

hotter really. . . is that why u were sniffing up my tail yesterday? You should be getting home to her instead of worrying about my man. .  and because Im openminded does not mean im not an epitome of class.

You dont know me.  cool

$3500 blah . . . well in nigeria . . I guess grin grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by freshmoney(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
platinumnk:

hotter really. . . is that why u were sniffing up my tail yesterday? You should be getting home to her instead of worrying about my man. . and because Im openminded does not mean im not an epitome of class.

You dont know me. cool

$3500 blah . . . well in nigeria . . I guess grin grin

Sniffing up your tail? Awwww tongue I was wondering if I could get a taste of you before you get married tongue,sorry cool
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2009
^^^ ure married!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by freshmoney(m): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2009
platinumnk:

^^^ ure married!! shocked shocked shocked

And then what? Is there a criminal law that forbids a man to have a taste of a cutie like you?

And why were you shocked? You want to tell me you are not directly or indirectly involved cool wink

Nkena? tongue I am drooling  undecided
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by mamagee3(f): 1:02am On Dec 09, 2009
What is going on here? angry
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by SeanT21(f): 1:06am On Dec 09, 2009
Where r ur invites?? Wedding Crasher.
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 1:07am On Dec 09, 2009
Pweety4me:

Hehe well thanx 4 d invite but i am afraid 2 let u know that i can not be present 4 dis ceremony. . . undecided lipsrsealed i believe it's best dat way chow!

U are already present in this ceremony and one rule for Mama Ngozi's kingdom is once in, no way out  grin  tongue

LETS PARTY!!!!!!!  grin

platinumnk:

yes. .  if u talking [size=1pt]below the waist [/size] tongue tongue tongue

LMAO!  grin

SeanT21:

I kid. Congrats to TS and P.

Gabby, U should be a wedding planner. U did good with
this.

Affi, I am a wedding planner naaa. Remember the Wedding which I was going to last week that I told u its by Speed Boat? Thats one of the Weddings which I planned. I have compiled pictures and soon Im going to post it here. cheesy

Kunbee:

So u are the couple's pikin    shocked Na waaaa! The Seeker and Plat, u both have been very naughty!  angry

TheSeeker:

Wow!!!!! I think you've spent more than I gave you, Gabry. Let me know if there's any other outstanding bills.

Everything my bride, Plat, has requested is exactly how we both want it but I have a different list of guests - they are so numerous, so I'm going to have to name them later on - otherwise, everything else is just perfect. But wait a second, Gabry, you'll make good money from being  a wedding planner. Thanks for the gesture, you're a darling kiss  [size=3pt]And I hope I can wed as many wives as possible on here too[/size] tongue

I will list down to you the bills ASAP!  grin

And what do you mean by marrying many wives        shocked shocked :oCommon now. . . Only your Magic Stick is meant for Twinny Plat. If your Magic Stick go see other kokolets, it no want to stand up like Sugar Cane now.  wink

freshmoney:

100Million Naira Wedding ain't that bad. Gabry planning cost will be more than this. Platinum if your real husband-to-be plans a 2 to 4 million naira wedding,no do am,na so you go dey dey cool cool

Ehmmm. . . Im sure the cost would be cheaper than that cause most of the time I use recycled items.  grin  tongue

freshmoney:

Sniffing up your tail? Awwww tongue I was wondering if I could get a taste of you before you get married tongue,sorry cool

Ehem!  angry  Are u aware that Mama Ngozi Fayoshaye Isoken is standing here?  angry Do NOT commit Aultery abeg!  angry
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 1:09am On Dec 09, 2009
mama-gee:

What is going on here? angry

Welcome Grandma Gee. . . U need to rest your mouth. I prepare you a glass of Pipe water. Kindly put your false teeth in there and sit down for a rest.l I will get you some Rice Porridge cheesy

SeanT21:

Where r your invites?? Wedding Crasher.

Lol! No Mind Grandma Gee. She is The Seeker's Great Grandma. Amazing huh that she is still alive! grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by mamagee3(f): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2009
Gabry:

Welcome Grandma Gee. . . U need to rest your mouth. I prepare you a glass of Pipe water. Kindly put your false teeth in there and sit down for a rest.l I will get you some Rice Porridge  cheesy

Lol! No Mind Grandma Gee. She is The Seeker's Great Grandma. Amazing huh that she is still alive! grin

Gabry, do I look like a Grandma at 22? angry

angry angry angry
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 1:25am On Dec 09, 2009
mama-gee:

[/b]

Gabry, do I look like a Grandma at 22? angry

angry angry angry

U are 22 shocked But I thought you are married shocked
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by MrCrackles(m): 1:27am On Dec 09, 2009
Gabry:

U are 22 shocked But I thought you are married shocked
22 shocked shocked shocked
I must be 16. . . . cool
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2009
Gabry:

U are 22  shocked But I thought you are married    shocked

I'm married, I got married when I was 18
I don't want to get into personal stuff
I just wanted to make it clear to you
. tongue
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 1:30am On Dec 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

22 shocked shocked shocked
I must be 16. . . . cool

And Im 5! cheesy

mama-gee:

I'm married, I got married when I was 18
I don't want to get into personal stuff
I just wanted to make it clear to you
. tongue

Ok, no need to vex ooo., . But it does not run away from the fact that u are The Seeker's Great Grandma now. wink
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On Dec 09, 2009
Gabry:

And Im 5!  cheesy

Ok, no need to vex ooo., .  But it does not run away from the fact that u are The Seeker's Great Grandma now.  wink

Before I go any further, Is that your pic in your profile? undecided
Where are you from
? undecided
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 1:47am On Dec 09, 2009
Grandmama Gee, welcome to the show.

And Gabry, did I just see you saying you're using recycled items? What have you done with the blank check I gave you? I called my financier this morning only to find out $1,000,000.00 has been debited from my account. May I know what's going on here? Don't make me call EFCC on you after this wedding, so come here and give accounts in full details, on how you spent all the money. Thank you grin grin

freshmoney:

And then what? Is there a criminal law that forbids a man to have a taste of a cutie like you?

And why were you shocked? You want to tell me you are not directly or indirectly involved cool wink

Nkena? tongue I am drooling undecided
Young man, this is a classified wedding. Return quickly to the stands and make sure everything is in order, I have some important guests coming from Russia. . . and also ensure you have their cigarette lighters ready, they'd be smoking some nice cigars up there. Again, don't you dare - I repeat - don't you dare look at them like you've never seen oyinbo people, you hear me? angry angry Now go go go go cool
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by mamagee3(f): 1:55am On Dec 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

And Gabry, did I just see you saying you're using recycled items? What have you done with the blank check I gave you? I called my financier this morning only to find out $1,000,000.00 has been debited from my account. May I know what's going on here? Don't make me call EFCC on you after this wedding, so come here and give accounts in full details, on how you spent all the money. Thank you grin grin
Young man, this is a classified wedding. Return quickly to the stands and make sure everything is in order, I have some important guests coming from Russia. . . and also ensure you have their cigarette lighters ready, they'd be smoking some nice cigars up there. Again, don't you dare - I repeat - don't you dare look at them like you've never seen oyinbo people, you hear me? angry angry Now go go go go cool

TheSeeker, how far now?
Long time no hear
. grin grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 2:01am On Dec 09, 2009
I'm cool, and where in the world have you been?
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by mamagee3(f): 2:19am On Dec 09, 2009
I've been on Nairaland chilling!!! tongue
This forum is killing me
. grin grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 2:21am On Dec 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

Oh No. . . For Mama Ngozi's {roduction, we do not accept blank cheques. We only accept a down payment and you gave us $1,000,000.00 as a deposit remember?  cheesy We will prepare the bill  with the list of details and if theres any outstanding amount, we shall refund them back to you.

Mama Ngozi dont cheat abeg!  angry  grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 2:24am On Dec 09, 2009
The Bride is HERE grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by mamagee3(f): 2:26am On Dec 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Where is she?
I don't see one
. grin grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 2:42am On Dec 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Kabo Kabo my dear. . . How is the Spa Session? cheesy
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 2:42am On Dec 09, 2009
mama-gee:

Before I go any further, Is that your pic in your profile? undecided
Where are you from
? undecided

Im from Nigeria! wink

mama-gee:

Where is she?
I don't see one
. grin grin

U and your Chinko eyes tongue
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by SeanT21(f): 2:49am On Dec 09, 2009
Gabby, U are indeed a supawoman. Wedding planner outside Ur other Jobs. When I grow up, I wanna be just like U.
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 3:08am On Dec 09, 2009
SeanT21:

Gabby, U are indeed a supawoman. Wedding planner outside your other Jobs. When I grow up, I wanna be just like U.

Oh nonono. My Event Planning is for part time but also people need to inform me at least 3 months in advance otherwise I wont do it. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Your Funny Boxing Day Memories / Feedback / Comments / Complaints / What Are Anal Warts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.