Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk (7549 Views)

Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Epi: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2009
Gabs

The seeker two-timed me  cry cry cry

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 4:41am On Dec 09, 2009
mama-gee:

I've been on Nairaland chilling!!! tongue
This forum is killing me
. grin grin
Abeg ooo take am slow slow. The site is what I don't understand anymore these days
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Tontodike(f): 4:48am On Dec 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

Abeg ooo take am slow slow. The site is what I don't understand anymore these days

Poor guy, I feel for you ooo sad sad sad
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 4:52am On Dec 09, 2009
^^^ Feel sorry for me? Naaaa!! I'm way better than that even though my image wants to be smeared. [size=3pt]I live in Nigeria, hahahhahaha, thank God for technology, at least I can live in Saudi Arabia and still appear to the world that I live in Nigeria [/size] tongue
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by OgidiBoy(m): 5:06am On Dec 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^^ Feel sorry for me? Naaaa!! I'm way better than that even though my image wants to be smeared. [size=3pt]I live in Nigeria, hahahhahaha, thank God for technology, at least I can live in Saudi Arabia and still appear to the world that I live in Nigeria [/size] tongue

Just one advise if you don't mind, next time dude don't ever let anything cross out of NL boundaries, I mess around with some girls on here but I never let it leave NL.
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Just one advise if you don't mind, next time dude don't ever let anything cross out of NL boundaries, I mess around with some girls on here but I never let it leave NL.
Thanks man. I have been warned severally, now, I know better. How about this for someone who they say lives in Nigeria?

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by OgidiBoy(m): 5:21am On Dec 09, 2009
No need to prove yourself dude, as a dude you know when you have an argument with ladies, they will dig up th nastiest sh!t in this world to try and make you look bad. grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 5:49am On Dec 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

No need to prove yourself dude, as a dude you know when you have an argument with ladies, they will dig up th nastiest sh!t in this world to try and make you look bad. grin
I know right? I didn't post it on the thread there because I had nothing to prove to anyone, but sh!t is funny really. I was trying to be civil with all of these fights and suddenly, I'm the culprit. I laugh hard on that one. Anyways, thanks for the heads-up.
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by ebonyz: 5:51am On Dec 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

I know right? I didn't post it on the thread there because I had nothing to prove to anyone, but sh!t is funny really. I was trying to be civil with all of these fights and suddenly, I'm the culprit. I laugh hard on that one. Anyways, thanks for the heads-up.

But why tell plat gators posted a unclothed pix of hers to you then later deny to gators of saying such? thats all i want to know.
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by OgidiBoy(m): 5:55am On Dec 09, 2009
ebonyz:

But why tell plat gators posted a unclothed pix of hers to you then later deny to gators of saying such? thats all i want to know.

You died and made you Perry Masion, investigator number one grin grin grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by ebonyz: 5:56am On Dec 09, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You died and made you Perry Masion, investigator number one grin grin grin

lol cheesy
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 5:57am On Dec 09, 2009
Ebonyz, why do I feel like I don't owe you an explanation? Seriously, you think I'm going to lay around and start arguing over that? I laugh in tagalog. . . I know what I know, whether or not I lied to anyone, so let my conscience do the judgment, besides, I'm not answering to the FBI, CIA or the IRS
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by ebonyz: 6:11am On Dec 09, 2009
Hmmm. . . .i see
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2009
Yes, thank you. [size=4pt]Make una no come spoil my expensive $2,000,000 wedding.[/size] cool
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 6:14am On Dec 09, 2009
Epi:

Gabs

The seeker two-timed me  cry cry cry

[size=16pt]Epi[/size], U mean TheSeeker asked for your hand in marriage too?  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[size=16pt]TheSeeker[/size], abeg! Explain this before I vex. . .  angry

Epi:

Gabs

The seeker two-timed me  cry cry cry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People! What is wrong with you guys? angry This is an ENgagement Ceremony! Not some zoo gossiping about sexuality abeg! One more time I dey call Amadioha go struck you guys!  angry   angry

Now! Let the party begin!  cheesy grin

[size=16pt]The Seeker[/size], you need to come out with your toasting speech!  smiley
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2009
Gabry, I don't know Epi. . . I swear, it wasn't me sad Ah hann!!! Epi, why you wan raise your hand to tell why I shouldn't be be joined with Plat? angry
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

Gabry, I don't know Epi. . . I swear, it wasn't me sad Ah hann!!! Epi, why you wan raise your hand to tell why I shouldn't be be joined with Plat? angry

U sure about that? Than what is that picture doing there?

And please, u need to come out with your speech grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2009
^^^ Yes, I am sure. Well, the picture is to show our guests the path to venue grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^^ Yes, I am sure. Well, the picture is to show our guests the path to venue grin

LOL!   grin Stop fooling Mama Ngozi!  angry

Tell me, what is Epi doing with a Wedding Dress on the same day you getting married to Twinny Plat?

ANd dont charm me with your lawyer intelligence now. . . angry  tongue
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by na2day2(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2009
SeanT21:

I smell jealousy.

ATTENTION: Na2day needs a wife. She must be 6 ft tall, African American and her name should either be Rashaniqua or BonQuisha. Must live in the projects and have 6 baby daddies

i don die, my own beloved sister na hin dey nail me like this? chei! ! ! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by SeanT21(f): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2009
na2day?:

i don die, my own beloved sister na hin dey nail me like this? chei! ! ! cry cry cry cry cry

I have not even started yet.
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2009
The Bride is back . . I need a masssage oooo

grin grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2009
Gabry:

LOL!   grin Stop fooling Mama Ngozi!  angry

Tell me, what is Epi doing with a Wedding Dress on the same day you getting married to Twinny Plat?

ANd dont charm me with your lawyer intelligence now. . . angry  tongue
I think Epi just wanted to have a slight feeling of what it is like to be in a wedding dress - she's probably enjoying the feeling she's getting, right Epi?

So what's the status of preparations right now? We need to usher in guests asap and you need to send the drivers to go to these strategic locations to pick them up.
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by OgidiBoy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

I think Epi just wanted to have a slight feeling of what it is like to be in a wedding dress - she's probably enjoying the feeling she's getting, right Epi?

So what's the status of preparations right now? We need to usher in guests asap and you need to send the drivers to go to these strategic locations to pick them up.

I hope you booked enough rooms at the Hilton, my gf and I ain't staying in no freakin Motel 6 when we come down.
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Kunbee: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2009
Ogidi my baby longest time smiley smiley
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by OgidiBoy(m): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2009
Kunbee:

Ogidi my baby longest time smiley smiley

Kunbee my sweetest heart na your eyes be this shocked shocked I have been missing you soooooooooooo much cry cry cry
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Kunbee: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2009
I miss you like rain in a tropical forest i am in schl so embarassed embarassed kiss cry cry
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by OgidiBoy(m): 12:46am On Dec 10, 2009
Awwww I can never stop thinking about you. You have a special place in my heart now kiss kiss
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Kunbee: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2009
Thanks love i always remember you too and i hope ur smoking has reduced undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by OgidiBoy(m): 12:49am On Dec 10, 2009
It actually did, I started going to the smoking class and it's helping alot, thanks for caring. How about school, you not done yet for the Christmas break ?
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 10, 2009
Hmmm cheesy
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 12:55am On Dec 10, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I hope you booked enough rooms at the Hilton, my gf and I ain't staying in no freakin Motel 6 when we come down.
Yes. There are over a 100 rooms booked at Hyatt. I hope that's cool too. There are just 40 rooms available at Hilton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Your Funny Boxing Day Memories / Feedback / Comments / Complaints / What Are Anal Warts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.