Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk (7545 Views)

Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 2:24am On Dec 11, 2009
190:

WEDDING CANCELED

how on earth would 190 a whole 190 BE LEFT out of this marriage abi--
have all u all forgotten that i am supposed to be married to platimunk and this marriage supposed to be mine
before seeker backassed my his backside for platimunk grin grin grin

and now im Just a common Guest,

WEDDING CANCELLED
Your secretary must be sipping on crack. I sent you the invitation card, ask her what she did with it - maybe she probably sneaked into the party with it.

kola oloye:

@Gabry,
I've cancelled the first arrangement about transportation,i hereby present
these buses for the people free of charge.

Thank you very graciously. I hope you don't mind if I give you free financial compensation too cool
platinumnk:

i no want to Marry!!

RUN AWAY BRIDE!!!

NO TO R KELLY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

WE MUST HAVE MICHAEL ACKSON
Which kind Michael Jackson? angry angry I don't want dead people at my ceremony abeg angry

Gabry, contact Usher and R.Kelly ASAP!
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 2:35am On Dec 11, 2009
TheSeeker:

Michael Jackson? angry angry I don't want dead people at my ceremony abeg angry

Gabry, contact Usher and R.Kelly ASAP!

But your bride to be does not want R Kelly naaa [size=4pt]and so do I[/size]
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by TheSeeker(m): 2:39am On Dec 11, 2009
Gabry:

But your bride to be does not want R Kelly naaa [size=4pt]and so do I[/size]
Jokers. I no want dead man wey dey owe money to come my ceremony. In fact if he comes, they'll smoke him out angry angry grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 2:46am On Dec 11, 2009
TheSeeker:

Jokers. I no want dead man wey dey owe money to come my ceremony. In fact if he comes, they'll smoke him out angry angry grin

Smoke him out? ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by mamagee3(f): 2:50am On Dec 11, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by platinumnk(f): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2009
Have we got Micheal Jackson yet? cheesy
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Gabry(f): 1:37am On Dec 12, 2009
platinumnk:

Have we got Micheal Jackson yet? cheesy

Nope cause The Sausage had smoked him away sad
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by THEAMAKA1: 1:13am On Dec 15, 2009
im guessing the wedding is off.
419 YAHOO YAHOO BOY!!!
kai!!!
PLATINUMNK BABY IM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!
PLEASE, DONT BE SAD.
BABE!!! I WISH I COULD BE THERE TO HOLD YOU. kiss kiss kiss embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by mamagee3(f): 1:19am On Dec 15, 2009
Where is TheSeeker, sef?. grin grin
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Kunbee: 1:55am On Dec 15, 2009
Why you dey find am
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by mamagee3(f): 2:24am On Dec 15, 2009
Are you Theseeker in diguise? undecided
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by Kunbee: 2:30am On Dec 15, 2009
Maybe undecided
Re: The Engagement Ceremony Between TheSeeker And Platinumnk by mamagee3(f): 2:48am On Dec 15, 2009
psfff

In your next lifetime
. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Your Funny Boxing Day Memories / Feedback / Comments / Complaints / What Are Anal Warts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.