Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs (1623 Views)

How To Get Noticed By Recruiters And Hiring Managers / A Message To Nigerian Recruiters And Hiring Managers / Potential Female Models Needed For Training And Hiring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by eremy: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2017
Nigeria's huge population of youth is a blessing to businesses and investments.

The aim of this thread is two-pronged:
1. To take a deliberate step towards lifting the spirits of the Nigerian Youth, graduate or not, who has value to add to society.

2. To create an avenue for youth with running businesses to meet with potential partners and investors after telling what you're into

3. To create trust so that patrons can recommend your business or service to others(referrals) ‎

ADD VALUE
1.Should you have free training sessions in vocational or technical skills, invite interested people through this thread.

2. Should you need interns for your business,let it known too

3. If you are looking to invest, please give specifications of your needs.

3. For investment in your business, you should be open to verification.

4. Let us know your location.

Personally, I need small businesses I can invest in.

Cc davide470

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by yemmybx(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2017
Teachers Transforming Nigeria 2017

The Association of Christian Schools
International (ACSI) presents its annual, one month teacher training and support programme for people passionate about impacting education in Nigeria from a Christian perspective.

The programme seeks to explore strategies to fill the gap between formal teacher education and the needs of schools to have professional Christian educators.

Major areas to be covered include;
i. Pedagogy – classroom management, differentiation, lesson delivery
ii. 21st century teaching skills
iii. Teacher professionalism
iv. Christian distinctiveness in education
v. Reflective practice through classroom observation

Minimum Requirements
 Passion to be an education change agent
 Interest in implementing education from a Christian perspective
 An Education degree (B.Ed. or PGDE)
 Completion of NYSC
 35 years old and below
 No prior teaching experience is required
 Basic ICT skills

The programme comes at no cost but candidates will be required to cater for their accommodation and transportation during the period.

Why Apply;
 To become a change agent in education
 To learn international best practice in teaching and learning
 A spring board for lifelong learning
 To develop an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
 Increased marketability in job search

Application deadline: March 10, 2017
Date of Training: May 2rd to 31st, 2017
Training Location: Wuse 2, Abuja and teaching practice in selected schools.

To apply: Go to www.kazahchat.org/teachers-transforming-nigeria-2017 to apply.

Selected candidates will be contacted and will undergo a test and interview process.

Programme Manager: Kazahchat Services Limited

1 Share

Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by eremy: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2017
jasper7:
Once again we at Jireh are rolling out offers to young, zealous youth willing to learn a lot about agriculture in our various farms within few months.

Here is a Great Opportunity!
*Meet our vastly experienced team on the field
*Access to funds and seeds after training (T&C apply)
*Option of joining the Jireh team
*Become part of our impending Veggies estate

Apply to Investjireh@gmail.com, gomade_agroallied@yahoo.com

-Available crops for Training: Cabbage, Cucumber, Pepper
-Training Duration: 2 months (60days)
Application closes on the 14th of Feb
Orientation will be on the 17th of Feb

Note: Selection will be in batches as application will be treated in order as received
For Enquiries: Gbenga: 09053517304 (calls and sms)
Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by kennynelcon(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2017
I have a medium business idea too.
Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by ksstroud: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2017
Good one.

I need investors too...
Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by eremy: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2017
ksstroud:
Good one.

I need investors too...

Tell me about it. I might be interested.
Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by mikaj(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2017
ksstroud:
Good one.

I need investors too...

Shoot
Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by ksstroud: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
eremy:

Tell me about it. I might be interested.

1) Agriculture
2) Food Production
Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by ksstroud: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
mikaj:

Shoot

As said up there.
Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by eremy: 5:22am On Feb 18, 2017
ksstroud:

1) Agriculture
2) Food Production

How 'bout:

I have a thriving business in A.
Nr of workers: C
Pics of my work are attached.
Etc,etc

I'm sure you would ask for more info if you were me.

1 Like

Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by chachabae(f): 5:48am On Feb 18, 2017
eremy:
Nigeria's huge population of youth is a blessing to businesses and investments.

The aim of this thread is two-pronged:
1. To take a deliberate step towards lifting the spirits of the Nigerian Youth, graduate or not, who has value to add to society.

2. To create an avenue for youth with running businesses to meet with potential partners and investors after telling what you're into

3. To create trust so that patrons can recommend your business or service to others(referrals) ‎

ADD VALUE
1.Should you have free training sessions in vocational or technical skills, invite interested people through this thread.

2. Should you need interns for your business,let it known too

3. If you are looking to invest, please give specifications of your needs.

3. For investment in your business, you should be open to verification.

4. Let us know your location.

Personally, I need small businesses I can invest in.

Cc davide470

Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for
serious minded people who are ready to
distribute their products. They will register and
serve as their Consultant in all the state of
Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless.
Qualification not necessary because periodic
online training will be given. We will support and
guide you all through when you register.
www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/
whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by Xtaceeey: 7:41am On Feb 18, 2017
eremy:

How 'bout:

Etc,etc

Are u based in Aba?
Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by dhope: 7:48am On Feb 18, 2017
I can supply charcoal to you in large quantities at good price. I reside in kwara state and You can contact me on 0,7,0,6,6,5,3,8,5,8,0 for more details
Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by eremy: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Xtaceeey:

Are u based in Aba?

Yes I am. Any deal?
Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by davide470(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Where are the business ideas??
Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by ksstroud: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
eremy:

How 'bout:

Etc,etc

Sorry for being late to see this...
Yes, you are right.
I will definitely get back to you privately on some of the "raised' points.
For now; check www.farmcrowdy.com for agric biz

1 Like

Re: Stronger Together: Meet Your Business, Investment, Partnership And Hiring Needs by ksstroud: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
eremy:

Yes I am. Any deal?

Help us out!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representative Needed At Sterlng Assets / Employment At An NGO - Oyo,kwara, Rivers, Akwa Ibom And Kaduna / Google Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (2 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.