Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There A Probability Of Cheating? (55089 Views)

Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by ameh99: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2017
Ok!
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by darsool500: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2017
On my way to an event. will respond back when i return.
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by seniorkachion(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2017
You are beautiful!
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by DMerciful(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2017
You seem to be right. His wife might b going to Ikorodu or wherever for d anals but d ops is in denial. Denial is usually d first step....later realization will set in undecided
pocohantas:

It does o.
It does...check it well.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by buffalowings: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2017
So many crazy and madmen on nl

I must come back to read all the comments grin
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Eddygourdo(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2017
montezz:

Na wa o. I don miss you o.
U just drop our deal like that.
for where, its still very mucch on oh. It will be da bomb. Dat package isn't available now. So once its back to area. Will holla at u ooh. We gonna party hard #feckingserious

1 Like

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by KevinDein: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2017
M3Guy:
lolz,when u marry a virgin who is a trouble maker,then u'll know that virginity is rubish when choosing a wife
but from experience I find that it is the sluts that give problem. See what the op of this thread is going through. A woman that have tasted many diiicks is more likely to be emotionally unstable, all confused and very problematic.
I rather take my chances with a much less sluttish woman, thanks

6 Likes

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by TGM2015: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2017
darsool500:

I commend your post. [s]She revealed almost everything about her past to me[/s], reason why I cherished her the more. Though the anal part, she didnt divulge, probably because it might be too heavy to say which I understand. But you see your emboldened part is real, I'll tell you a little story.

Before I met my wife, I had a lady I was dating back then. We used to have anal, infact I was the first person to do it. 2 years after, I traveled for 6 months, by the time I came back, I kept calling for her to come around, she kept making different excuses, i.e, I am almost there, I am not feeling fine, time has gone and all that. Then I became suspicious, went down to her store, and then found out she was married and heavily pregnant. Result of the findings, she wanted to give birth, and probably come back to me coded to enjoy anal, probably because it aint what the new husband is doing or known to be doing. So I pretty much understand your line there.

The strike out sentence is not that she is opened or honest but because she want to you get the real picture of what she is expecting from you in terms of how the game should be played. It seems both of you lived with the notion that marriage is about sex, sex, pleasure and other things, hank God finance is not mentioned here. You both are living a married life based on sexual satisfaction and pleasure. You have been told by female folks, for her to take 11" front and 8" back she must have been a po.rn star and you are now force strive harder in becoming a po.rn champion. Please Sir, do not kill yourself to satisfied a woman, the length you have gone is okay and don't indulge in taking all sort of drugs or herbal mixtures, they are not good for your health in the long run.

I have to stop at page 2, people have advised you enough, please make love together and not sex. Do not kill yourself to satisfied a woman. You are a good man who will do anything good to build his family, I commend you on that. But from one of your posts, it is evident that you also have sampled many ladies so your wife cheating should not be a thing you should be bothered about. You reap what you sow. Take up the courage, discussed this with your wife and never probe into the past, both of you should forget the pass. Find our a responsible counselor to help you and your wife to develop a good orientation towards sex and life. Sex satisfaction is about our mind and imaginations, the more we imagine and conceptualized the more will need more.

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Zirah: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Hi. Hope you're still reading comments. I feel sorry for you, genuinely.

1. You married a woman you do not know.

2. You are not sexually compatible.

3. Your wife will cheat on you with other men.

4. Your wife will cheat on you with her ex. (she shouldn't tell you how big ex was and bla. That's irritating and disregarding you).

5. I'm afraid your wife is a Slut.

6. You said she's normally not satisfied unless you use a toy on her. Love is Sex. Not the other way round. If she loved you, she'd adjust to your size. Believe this.

I wish you wisdom and the best of everything.

darsool500:
On my way to an event. will respond back when i return.

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by montezz(f): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Eddygourdo:
for where, its still very mucch on oh. It will be da bomb. Dat package isn't available now. So once its back to area. Will holla at u ooh. We gonna party hard #feckingserious
Salivating
Can't wait.
Miss you alot
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by montezz(f): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2017
VitaminB12:
montezz no be mates or class matter naa. Haba everything mustn't be classified especially people you have not seen before. Its well, no vex na my fault. Ma binu, ndo
Apology accepted
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Preffered: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2017
It is very unfortunate u find urself in such a situation but just be rest assure that you can never satisfy her no matter how hard u try. Your wife is a big and selfish pretender, she is only romancing ur ego by telling you things you want to hear while she is on a different level entirely. In marriage both parties are expected to make sacrifice for the union to work but her own is totally. Please and please don't let her bruise ur ego, start complaining about the size of pu!zy, tell her u don't feel anything during penetration, let her realize that penetration is like putting on boxer. Let her go for correction suggery or go herb that will reduce the pu@@y size.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by eightsin(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2017
sisisioge:

No vex bros...Na pikin dey do me.

Lmfao
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by inemani: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2017
Mr OP, so you really enjoy a*nal? Your wife and yourself need deliverance, honestly. A*nal sex isn't normal, to hell with such fantasy/fetish.
As per your fears, face and accept the fact that she's cheating on you with her BDkd ex. Just like thorpido earlier opined, you would soon need a pestle in the nearest future. Imagine her nyash leaking while both of you are at it, Ewwwww!

SAY NO TO A*NAL SEX, IT DESTROYS!

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
KevinDein:
but from experience I find that it is the sluts that give problem. See what the op of this thread is going through. A woman that have tasted many diiicks is more likely to be emotionally unstable, all confused and very problematic.
I rather take my chances with a much less sluttish woman, thanks
it ur choice..actually I wasn't talking abt sex here,when u marry a Virgin that fights and bring noting but trouble home..u'll know virginity is rubbish
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Abiagirl777(f): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
VitaminB12:

Let me send you good anal videos with explosive orgasms where the woman is squirting from the pussy and still begging for more anal thrusting.

I just pm you

haaa,thanks but no thanks .
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by uchediego(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmmm!! U are a correct dude
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by PastorAji(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dyt:

I actually don't see anything wrong in their sexual life

The only thing I will frown at is disposing them anywhere
And cheating

You can hardly find a man that's ready to explore and have it all

Openness in marriage is what keeps it going
You get tired of sex
Boredom sets in
And then reality hits you both

But when you have a friend as a partner, talk about anything and everything
Marriage will be √√√√√
@ bolded
I only "played" with my wife once this month.
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Electroweb(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Something about this story... I sense fallacies. Meanwhile why is an.al sex being celebrated as if it is a normal thing. This guy just fabricated this story to get attention. Does he know how long 11inches is? How deep is the vir.gina? Where is the cervix? Where is the position of the small intestine and large intestine in the womans anatomy? What he is saying is not possible. He is just sowing hom.o.sexua.l seeds in the minds of people. Smh
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by vcente(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Electroweb:
Something about this story... I sense fallacies. Meanwhile why is an.al sex being celebrated as if it is a normal thing. This guy just fabricated this story to get attention. Does he know how long 11inches is? How deep is the vir.gina? Where is the cervix? Where is the position of the small intestine and large intestine in the womans anatomy? What he is saying is not possible. He is just sowing hom.o.sexua.l seeds in the minds of people. Smh
actually eleven inches is possible just google lacey duvalle and pinky and u will understand what the op is talking about
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Jammiiee(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
But bro, will u be irked if she uses this strap-on in ur absence, as per, u ain't around and she needed it? Will u be cool with it as well or frown at it?
darsool500:

Its a strap on, I wear it and tuck in my mandhood into it. Its not used for masturbation, am the one that uses it/ Sorry bro, there is nothing my manhood can change in getting her 3 times stronger orgasm. My manhood can only get her 1 time strong orgasm which is what we do most of the time.

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Jammiiee(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Seriously bro, it's a special department that is very intricate to every couple
myking95:
Its your marriage, so u shud keep it to u. But as a man, never make it obvious to a woman that you have insecurities especially in the sexual department. Going desperate miles is doing just that. Sometimes your confidence alone is a good turn on....don't push that woman to go thirsting for real blooded 11 inches o.lol. about the gaping an.....u...u...s, its probably her sphincter recovering from 11 inches. Lol. But damn it...sexual compatibility shouldn't be trivialized with

1 Like

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by IamShakti: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Eddygourdo:
rather than read whyy not experience it or speak and relate to real people who have. Reading is an opinion based assertion of the writer interpreted by the reader based on his inadequacies. So mr man before you deem urself informed do not only read by practicalize. Am sure you are getting my drift. Even to help you try and read objjectively. Just as u can browse on the negatives of something why not on the positives so u make an objective conclusion. So far u can't say u are a practisioner so faced consequences first hand. Then you arentt informed. Every arguement you will pose are all subjective hearsays and I won't bother bandying words with such wisdom

Hey calm down...go get bleeped in the anus and come back for a chat. You're just a dickhead and very self csentered, how about your recipient. Go ask gay folks (the bottom especially), no I'd rather you get bleeped yourself.
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Jammiiee(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Points 1-3 are awesome, but point 4 is way out of it
aviationguy:
I will give my words as follows:
1.You failed to really understanding the woman before marriage.
2.Marriage is not to re-build a man rather is an institution to further cope with one and another,because you can never get a change woman after marriage rather you gets a change woman from old ways before marriage.
3.You failed to understand sex satisfaction of the woman before marriage,dick size is not the problem rather is the contempt that you have a loving husband that matters.
4.Solution,take the woman to well believing&deliverance church e.G M.F.M for delivarance and also go for counselling in Happy home ministry both in MFM.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
"Obinrin to loko, tio lale, ebi ni opaku" grin
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Jammiiee(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Home-truth sad
bunlizlaw:
This marriage is based on lies and falsehood.It can't last. @Op, how long would u continue this. U need to be told the truth, your wife definitely cheats on u. Pls don't abuse me o.
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by uss25dec: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Her anuuuuus was wide wen u guys were dating n it became normal wen I guys got married. My brother, she was having anal sex with her ex wen u guys were dating n probably stopped it after d marriage. B careful cos women r very funny n can b doing wat u suspected or wat u never tot its possible! Happy married life dude.
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by VitaminB12(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
montezz:

Apology accepted
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Jammiiee(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Spot on kiss
gozzlin:
That's why marrying a virgin is the only sure thing to guarantee you peace of mind. Marrying a non virgin whose sexual history you know nothing about is a no-no.

Some of them ladies have engaged in all sorts of kinky, weird, debasing, depraved, nauseating sexual acts with their numerous past lovers, and you are only bringing untold woes to yourself if you marry them. Marry a virgin and she'll be content with whatever you give her, she'll be satisfied with what you have to offer her in the bedroom. If this Op had married a virgin, this thread would not have been created in the first place.

A lesson to every guy in the house.
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Eddygourdo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
IamShakti:

Hey calm down...go get bleeped in the anus and come back for a chat. You're just a dickhead and very self csentered, how about your recipient. Go ask gay folks (the bottom especially), no I'd rather you get bleeped yourself.
the speech of an idiat it appears. Leaving the subject and throwing tantrums. Mr man or likely little boy. You still an up and coming. Best you stick to ur toys and leave matters of these to ur betters.
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by whoisuche: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
darsool500:
Hi Nairalanders, Good morning and I hope you all had a great night rest? I just wanted to seek a quick opinion here if any of you married guys were in my own shoes, which I feel no-one or probably few might be in the same shoes as I am in now. During the short time we courted before we married, she was always opened to me, and that made me sort of more attracted and glued to her, because thats my type of person. She told me about her ex, most especially their sexual past, infact while with me then, the ex used to call, and then she'll pass the phone to me to answer, but I wouldnt. She opened up as to how big his manhooooood is, and how it took her months when they started dating to adjust to his size. I am just a normal sized person, with lots of skills and stamina to make any woman whose appetite for big manhood satisfied regardless, and this is exactly what my wife portrayed while dating her, she made me feel she was satisfied.

On one faithful day, we were doing it, then suddenly my pe.niis had entered her an.us, oh my, it was so wide that I felt maybe my pe.nis had mistakenly throbbed her butttt cheek, cos she has a massiveness butttt. I didnt say anything, then she later on sent me a text right after I left the house that I did I notice we just had anallll sexxxx, I was like, it cant be that if that was ur an.usssss, then its damn toooo wide. By the time I got back, I started to question her that in my life, though I have had few anallll intercourse, but I have never come across an.us as wide as that, asked if she has been doing it b4, she said NO, claiming it was the kind of body she has. I was stuck to believing her, even though I was not convinced. Few months later, we got married, then she started opening up the more. Funny thing months after marriage, we started having more of anallll intercourse, the an.us is now back to what I can call normal, tight and enclosed, and then I asked how come ur an.us is now tight considering the fact you told me thats how your body is, she said well, she doesnt understand why its all tight up now. That I just put aside and didnt want to worry about, knowing fully well, she was probably doing it while she was dating me or whatever.

Almost a year entering into our marriage, she started talking about how she loves to have his man have a kind of di.ccckk that can handle her fat asss, bla bla bla, though we were just having a flirty chat while she was abroad to give birth, going deep into the convo with her, I decided I'll buy penile extension, the type that a man wears, like an artificial diccck, to give that deep and widening feel that she has always been used to. I am this kind of man that wants to bring fulfillment and happiness in terms of sexual contentment not thinking if I am less of a man or allowing complex to hold me down, Infact I was happy we agreed to start making use of it. Lo and behold, she was back, and we started using this stuff, 11 inches of penile extension, up to 8 inches up her butt, for the first time, my wife was all smiles and very happy after the first try. Then I knew this was what she has been missing all these while. It now came to a level where after usage of the penile, she can drop it anywhere around our bathroom where our kids do go into, and I have been complaining that this is a private tool that needs to be kept and secured for no one to see, the kids can mistakenly take it when visitors are around which can be seen. This has been happening over and over again, the last time when I decided to throw the tool away was when she had dumped it in the visitors bathroom after usage for 2 days, I just figured it out the third day, I was furious and I threw it away, because nobody should see it.

My fellow nairalanders, judging from my write up, many will think, I probably have a small manhood, in all sincerity, I dont, infact my wife is the only woman in my entire life that I had to go and extra mile for, because of the experience she had with her ex who she claims has an extremely huge manhooood, so it made my case very different. Also, my experience and skills and stamina does work, but sometimes, she just needs that deep feeling so her orgasm can be 3 times more powerful than the orgasm she gets from my own normal penetration. My fear now is, regardless of the fact that I see as a faithful woman, is there a probability that she'll cheat? Because the constant carelessness of the tool was better off for me to have thrown it away, also if we had sex 10 times in a month, we only make use of the toy twice.

I need response from experienced married men please.

You and ur wife should put carnality aside and embrace Jesus Christ. Read the Bible it will help you. Always have normal sex. May God see you through in Jesus Christ Name Amen.
Re: Is There A Probability Of Cheating? by Preffered: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
It is very unfortunate u find urself in such a situation but just be rest assure that you can never satisfy her no matter how hard u try. Your wife is a big and selfish pretender, she is only romancing ur ego by telling you things you want to hear while she is on a different level entirely. In marriage both parties are expected to make sacrifice for the union to work but her own is totally different. Please and please don't let her bruise ur ego, start complaining about the size of pu!zy, tell her u don't feel anything during penetration, let her realize that penetration is like putting on boxer. Let her go for correction suggery or go herb that will reduce the pu@@y size.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives / Who Remembered These? / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.