Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) (30594 Views)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) / Julius Pondi, Wife & Kids Wear Tompolo's 46th Birthday Customized T-Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by henryanna36: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Sahara Reporters publisher Omoyele Sowore celebrated his 46th birthday yesterday.The most interesting thing about it was that Sowore’s invitation to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) yesterday coincided with his birthday.

So after the police got intimidated and subsequently chickened out of the so-called ‘interview’,his supporters decided to celebrate his birthday right in front of the police station. The police had no alternative but to cope with all the revolutionary singing that followed. Some of the police officers looked considerably embarrassed.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/sahara-reporters-owner-omoyele-sowore.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by henryanna36: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2017

1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2017
SR cool

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by madridguy(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2017
Love your courage Sowore, may your days be long. Age with grace the mouthpiece of the masses. Continue giving them headache, Nigeria belong to us all.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Day11(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Great Man

Continue doing the good Job

Happy birthday

20 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Nogodye(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2017
Happy Birthday Sow baba...Keep oppressing the oppressors.

12 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
I like his guts..he has shown that he is not attached to any political party be it People Deceiving People (PDP) or All Promises Cancelled (APC) parties...happy Birthday Comrade. You deserve a national award. But no too much stay for Naija oo

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by ennysuccess(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by teamsynergy: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
since his unilag days,have always loved dis guy's gut

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by hucienda: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Happy 46th to you

6 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by ct2: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
y
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by magicminister: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
this has to be a mistake! is it 36 or 46??

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by ojutiku1: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Excuse me everyone please may i have you attention! Non of this one concerns me, what concerns me is the fact that the senate body have closed our school due to the happenings of two nights ago. Now my point here is that i have nothing to be doing for that stipulated period of time. Long story short am broke, bored and i need money or something to be doing for now, any ideas for me?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by stinggy(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Were ni Sowore yii sha, see hin hair parting sef grin grin
Long live SR!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Austin4lif: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2017
I don't pity this dude, he is just enjoying the beginning of karma.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by thrillionaire(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
I like this guy sha

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by omolola15(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by slawomir: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
ok
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by schoolhelpng(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
hummm soon
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Generalyemi(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
thou shall not tempt d lord thy God
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by sarrki(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by popcykaylah(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Happy birthday to a man with balls..

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by ifyan(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2017
I love is gut. For thiS Bubu period.

Hmm meanwhile Arsenal U are not alone, remember Barcelona But Manchester United doesn't recognize your pathway [left][/left]

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Lasskeey: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2017
grin....you soon do. ... grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by angeltolly(f): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2017
To what end now? Show off, the past activists and heroes didn't get noticed doing Rubbish like this, they got noticed while speaking the truth and standing for the people...... Small time now, when you enter the trouble you dey find, some people will start the hash tag war #IStandWithSowore. Nonsense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by ikaboy: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2017
I love this guy sha
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2017
My man of the decade

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by dyabman(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2017
Well done Shina Rambo !

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Barmmyshoes(f): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2017
This is CONFIDENCE!!

Happy birthday sir. May your days be long!

Check my signature for your stylish and quality footwears.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2017
Happy birthday sir.

We love you.

But you like trouble sha. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics) by Nukualofa: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2017
E no concern me. Trust me police neva get your time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Pictured In His Farm / Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) / How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.