Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:47 PM

Your Authority Over The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Authority Over The Devil (259 Views)

How To Use Your Authority For Warfare – Sam Adeyemi / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Your God Given Authority Over The Devil, Sin, Anxiety, And Problems Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Authority Over The Devil by GodsMopol: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2017
we can always get out of addictions by holding fast to our profession, Christ has given us liberty from the curse of sin and death, no one really wants to hurt God or do anything sinful but we need to understand that Jesus said to His disciples, the reason you can't cast out this form of demon is because you should learn to pray more and fast more. We need to get closer to God to get out of addictions, We need to come to God with a sincere heart to be delivered

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

God s ready to give mercy when we come to Him. I started this sometime ago n now I have stopped, I just get myself to enjoy it, but no true joy in it, I found joy in praying now, but we also need to understand spiritual warfare

Jesus said in Luke 4 and Matt 4 and Luke 10:19, I give unto you power to trample upon feeling and imaginations brought about your way by the devil and they would keep you from sinning.

Many Christians don't understand they have power to order the devil,

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

resist and he will flee, we are no more resisting but we are waiting for God to do something about it, lemme tell you, God is not going to do anything about it until you are ready to do something about it, n remember, the more you try to get out, the devil is there to bring you back to the mud but you must know that, Jesua has defeated the devil and his demons and we are sitted far above principalities and power, so they are under your feet, not only under your feet, but far under

Ephesians 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

raised us in Him together to sit, but lemme go straight, we all know about clearances, before Jesus could be clearanced, He need to go down into hell, and superimpose Himself over all department and unit and organization, and now, if we go to Jesus in our knees asking Him for the remission of our sins, we have a measure of that power, but that power is not automatic, it won't come out of you, unless you learn how to bring down the imaginations the devil brings to us, the devil operate by making us hunger for some sinful things, and we just don't resist the devil, Jesus didn't keep quite on the mountain after His 40days and 40night fast, His prayer life did not stop the devil from coming, but His exercise of authority, made the whole lot of difference

how do we exercise our authority

one, you must first understand that Jesus is defeated, you also need to understand that all powers in heaven and on earth has been given to Jesus after He resurrected, we also need to understand that if we are joint hiers with Christ, then we have a share of whatever Jesus has and can do to an extent what Jesus has done, we also need to understand that if you are born again, you are member of the Heavenly family, and finally, you need to understand, that when you speak, the devil would flee, but lemme say this, you must persist in this to be successful.

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Ephesians 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

we have an adversary, we have brethrens out there also going through the same thing and they are winning the fight, whom you resist steadfastly, the devil would keep coming to poison your mind with more of those thoughts, to give you reasons why you should not yield to the things of God, but like I said, he's under our feet, anyone under your feet has no right to dictate for you, We are gods on earth, The way God designed man was to have dominion over all the earth, and everything on earth

Ge 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and (let them have dominion over) the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, (and over all the earth,) and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Psalms 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

let's agree together, Lord Jesus we believe you have given us this authority and we have come to ask for more of it to destroy the works of the power of darkness, we know you want us to live a good life of joy in the Holy Ghost all our life, fill us with the power if tour resurrection like never before, we know you have healed us and you would teach us to know you, everyday of our life, in Jesus name, Amen.

Just learn to rebuke and resist the devil at every point in time, never give place to the devil and you would give him place by not rebuking and resisting him every point in time.

if you understand spiritual warfare, you don't keep quite or allow every thoughts and imaginations jump to you without replying it with the fact that, I have been empowered to break every yoke and destroy every works of the enemy, therefore, I destroy the plans of the enemy right now in Jesus name, and you write that down, resight it, memorize it and use it at all time against every thoughts and imaginations.

(1) (Reply)

Your Hands Are Full Of Blood, Pastor Olumide Tells Fulani Herdsmen / A Way To Heaven / The Titles Of True Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.