Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,262 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case (35050 Views)

Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement / Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by DavidEsq(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
pennywys:
I pray he riots in jail all his life, its a shame to the university that graduates this nonentity
I was so upset from the day I heard this story and God as answer my prayer in this case.
Very foolish thing imagine the way he even Brags about the crime he committed
Let this serve as a deterrent for those who think they are invincible, they can commit crimes and hide in the society.
Is it really a shame to the uni that produced the dude? Really? So u really wanna play the Ostrich now? Wow! A round of applause for u, for being the biggest Ostrich. Tell me something: can a man give what he doesn't have? Is he not a product of the sexual predators parading the universities, preying on women(both married and unmarried) and getting away with it? How do u birth such evil? By encouraging it. That's whr he is from. He was forged from the citadel of sexual pedatorship.

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by DavidEsq(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
pennywys:
I pray he riots in jail all his life, its a shame to the university that graduates this nonentity
I was so upset from the day I heard this story and God as answer my prayer in this case.
Very foolish thing imagine the way he even Brags about the crime he committed
Let this serve as a deterrent for those who think they are invincible, they can commit crimes and hide in the society.
Is it really a shame to the uni that produced the dude? Really? So u really wanna play the Ostrich now? Wow! A round of applause for u, for being the biggest Ostrich. Tell me something: can a man give what he doesn't have? Is he not a product of the sexual predators parading the universities, preying on women(both married and unmarried) and getting away with it? How do u birth such evil? By encouraging it. That's whr he is from. He was forged from the citadel of sexual predatorship.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Omoluabi16(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
I mean, who does this? except there is a mix up somewhere or this guy was set up, this has to be the dumbest person who ever lived. I can't fathom how this dude must've posted about this on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Impeller(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
I served in Edo where the likes of Tboss, Ese of BBN are in abundant that you hardly have time for your fellow female corps member. Why mess with teenage girls? Edo state have prominent people who can frustrate that guy physically, financially, spiritually and otherwise. Go, serve and comeback alive: is it too difficult for someone?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by annnikky(f): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Foolish boi... He has entered one chance, so he'll carry ova this NYSC nxt tym he'll give his d**k to his mum to kip for him until he comes back undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by martineverest(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
EddyNumerouno:
Nothing will be done as there is no concrete evidence.
Lawyers in the thread, right or wrong?
smh for u...even with video and comment he made are enoff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by futurism: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
sisisioge:
I knew it will come to this! Only a dumbbdude would commit the crime and still give detailed info leading to his arrest. The idioota must have thought splashing his pic, his nysc status and state of PPS on social media is staying criminally anonymous. Now he's gonna learn to care... Assszhole!
lol. You know many Nigerians know Nigeria is a lawless country and can say anything they want. What many still don't know is the power of the internet and social media.

4 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by toshmann(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
This guy is anclassical example of a BIG FOOL ;

Chei! :
Going to university is not the same as being educated. Some soncalled graduates lack common sense

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hahahaha hahahaha. Afonja, they live and die for illicit s
...x

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by focus7: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
This gladdens my heart too.

He should consider his life dive nose because of own carelessness except he just find way and leave the country.

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by EddyNumerouno(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
smh for u...even with video and comment he made are enoff
he can simply say he was under the influence of something...alot of excuses can get him off the hook.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Oduduwaa: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Just look at wat my yoruba brother went to try in another state..... Just look at this.... In another tribes state ...no wonder edos think we are smelling.....

3 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by iukpe: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is a case of an illiterate graduate arrogant idiot who failed to educate himself all through his time in university. He has been doing this nonsense all through his years in school thinking he could carry it on. There are many more like him.
I wonder why our government send corpers to schools in the first place without any formal training for teaching, Recycling the dumbness in our education system.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by AngelicBeing: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
marsoden:
The guys troubles just started. Foolish dude.
The witches in his village has completed his case in their coven, he might not get out of this issue sad

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by iukpe: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I mean, who does this? except there is a mix up somewhere or this guy was set up, this has to be the dumbest person who ever lived. I can't fathom how this dude must've posted about this on social media.

There are some people who still think social-media lives in their phones and seen only by friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by balancediet(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
*Edited*He went and spoilt other state children. Someone little daughter. We Wouldnt blame his school bkos school dont Teach morals, only academics and character. Am ashamed ro Call him a guy. So much a pity
softwerk:
I only blame the Universities and Polytechnics for graduating a complete jerk after finding him worthy in both academics and character to be admitted to the degree! cry

And later graduates go about complaining about unemployment! Who will employ this type of loser?!

Very sad indeed, but why must this even happen to my poor Edo sisterscry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Omoluabi16(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
iukpe:

There are some people who still think social-media lives in their phones and seen only by friends.
maybe I am over estimating some people's ability to think thats why I initially thought it was a set up. The guy is a disgrace, he should pay.

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by anytexy: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bitcoiniler:
I can't see any escape route for this dude. What we say on social media really matters alot.

National Coordinator at Walk Against Rape Nigeria, Esther Ijewere, reported on Facebook that the Minister of Women Affairs in Edo state have taken up the case of the Edo State NYSC member who bragged about getting MouthAction from an underage student on his Instagram account.
It depends on the girl how she react to it. The guy might claim it was a joke. Then if the girl too consented that nothing was in between them. I think that might help him out.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by bluice2(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
mhk043:
The case just starting for him

All for just couple of hrs pleasure. Now see Gobe.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by tete7000(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Let his many sins catch up with him. E don dey do am teytey. The gods have visited his case. He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad. The madness push him out of his hiding. He must go to jail. Useless mofo.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
balancediet:
it didnt happen to edo sisters. The guy is from edo state that means he didnt serve in edo state bkos u cant serve in ur home state. He went and spoilt other state children. Someone little daughter. We Wouldnt blame his school bkos school dont Teach morals, only academics and character. Am ashamed ro Call him a guy. So much a pity
mumu! How is Mayowa an Edo name? He was posted to Edo state! He is a westerner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Omoluabi16(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
annnikky:
Foolish boi... He has entered one chance, so he'll carry ova this NYSC nxt tym he'll give his d**k to his mum to kip for him until he comes back undecided
carry over nysc? the gravity of his offence is beyond repeating his service year. infact, that is the least of his worries. The guy is done.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by martineverest(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
EddyNumerouno:

he can simply say he was under the influence of something...alot of excuses can get him off the hook.
my guy,lawyers are psychologists...besides,those students are witnesses

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by madjune(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good development yes, but a good lawyer can get him off the hook as there's no strong evidence but the words he posted online.

What if they were mere bragging words?

A lawyer could twist them off and still sue the ministry for damages.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by EASYSHO: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
So much things to agreed that the future of Nigeria still does not belong to the youths of today. Emerging somone doing this to a girl and we are talking about given youth chance to rule. I pray that God will let d guy pay for it in a bad way if 2ruly he did it.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Ahmadgani(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
EddyNumerouno:
Nothing will be done as there is no concrete evidence.
Lawyers in the thread, right or wrong?
he confessed to the crime. That is enough evidence to start with

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by wokemzine: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Rett0:

Say No To Tribalism.
It's not necessary.
Becoming boring
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by watered(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
This guy stands to lose his certificate. Witches in his village just opened his case files.

Name checkers what do you think about where he is from?
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by iukpe: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
EddyNumerouno:

Yes! it must be the devil.
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by 9jatatafo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
effect of very cheap data. foolish fool
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Oduduwaa: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
balancediet:
it didnt happen to edo sisters. The guy is from edo state that means he didnt serve in edo state bkos u cant serve in ur home state. He went and spoilt other state children. Someone little daughter. We Wouldnt blame his school bkos school dont Teach morals, only academics and character. Am ashamed ro Call him a guy. So much a pity

He is a yoruba probably from ibadan i know an ife man cannot do this bcus ife men behave demselves outside yorubaland..... I am very ashamed of what we yorubas do outsite

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki / How Is NYSC In Akwa-ibom State / 8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.