Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,664 members, 7,805,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case (35089 Views)

Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement / Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Bitcoiniler(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2017
I can't see any escape route for this dude. What we say on social media really matters alot.

National Coordinator at Walk Against Rape Nigeria, Esther Ijewere, reported on Facebook that the Minister of Women Affairs in Edo state have taken up the case of the Edo State NYSC member who bragged about getting MouthAction from an underage student on his Instagram account.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by marsoden: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2017
The guys troubles just started. Foolish dude.

190 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nogodye(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2017
The guy enter am atlast.No escape route for him...The Power of Social Media fall on him...Anyway,that's good for him.

93 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by softwerk(f): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2017
I only blame the Universities and Polytechnics for graduating a complete jerk after finding him worthy in both academics and character to be admitted to the degree! cry

And later graduates go about complaining about unemployment! Who will employ this type of loser?!

Very sad indeed, but why must this even happen to my poor Edo sisterscry

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by adadike281(f): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2017
No peace for d wicked! may he rot in jail.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by agabaI23(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Your name na sorry.

20 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by sisisioge: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2017
I knew it will come to this! Only a dumbbdude would commit the crime and still give detailed info leading to his arrest. The idioota must have thought splashing his pic, his nysc status and state of PPS on social media is staying criminally anonymous. Now he's gonna learn to care... Assszhole!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by saaedlee: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Lolz... When social media bites back

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by ernesty20(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2017
Afonja kid

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by nairaman101: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by pyyxxaro: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2017
When Devil decides to pick ur call sad

That's the End of Solomon Grundy

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2017
This boy is really dumb. And there are men like this o. Always behaving like mumu where girls are. How will the ladies take you serious? That's why you had to go for minors abi? I hope they teach you an unforgettable lesson!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by pennywys(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2017
I pray he riots in jail all his life, its a shame to the university that graduates this nonentity
I was so upset from the day I heard this story and God as answer my prayer in this case.
Very foolish thing imagine the way he even Brags about the crime he committed
Let this serve as a deterrent for those who think they are invincible, they can commit crimes and hide in the society.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2017
This is great news indeed. I hope he is dealt with thoroughly.

6 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Bitcoiniler(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2017
Please do the needful
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

3 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Power of social media

9 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
The fool is so unfortunate... He shouldn't even bother showing his certificate to any employer that's if he'll get the certificate sef

9 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by ahaiwejc: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
edo and dick be like 5/6 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by OCTAVO: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oo
Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by EddyNumerouno(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nothing will be done as there is no concrete evidence.
Lawyers in the thread, right or wrong?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by emirate0(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wen ur village pple dn get ur GPS coordinates

7 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by jegz25(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
guy ur own don b...d other corper next door be like,let me come and be going b4 some1 burst my bubble

13 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by ephi123(f): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good move.

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by viki84(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chai village witches be like 'it's our work oo'

7 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
If care is not taken, this guy will not just end up being kicked out of NYSC but also lose his degree if his institution decides to follow up.

He is finished I swear

20 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Endtimesmith(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Karma.... is always a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Rett0: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
ernesty20:
Afonja kid

Say No To Tribalism.
It's not necessary.
Becoming boring

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by futureenergy: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
"He whom the gods want to kill they will first make mad" - Anonymous

See how nemesis is catching up with this mad man, I mean what did he expect? That people will clap for him or cheer him?
This is going down history as a disgrace for him, his family and dismissal from NYSC. Years to come, people will tell his children (if he manages to have any) that their father was dismissed for having carnal knowledge of under-age girls where he was posted to serve the nation. Shame!!

Wherever he goes for job, they will bring it up.
If he goes home, they will bring it up.
If he goes to church, it will come to people's mind.
Any political ambition is gone, as they will blackmail him for the rest of his life.

11 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by passyhansome(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Psychology of Time, we do things our future regrets, we live in the present, instead of the future, why draw tattoo when you know you will get rid of it someday, why post on social media, when you know you will take it down someday,#LetsStopBeenImpulsive

9 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
4G witch craft follow him from nursery till he dey Serve. issokayy

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Of Women Affairs In Edo Is On Corper OluwaMayowa's Case by mhk043(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
The case just starting for him

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki / 8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / 2015/2016 Batch B Timetable Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.