Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised (31340 Views)

Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2017
saaedlee:
Obi kerereke, Obi !
lolzzzz, what is Obi doing in bank for God sake, obi should be in barracks, manager will be scared of Obi from now on
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by sekundosekundo: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Tytylion:
Where is the picture of the DPO and the woman cos we all Nigeria Police are bunch of fools.

Am not believing this piece

The played into her hands, now the woman must pay.
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2017
Lasskeey:
grin
chaii u wicked man grin grin grin grin
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2017
It a shameful seeing men praising the woman,I guess the policeman is one of those preaching do not touch a woman no matter what, from the comments here with the men praising the woman and the nairaland famous feminist keeping quiet,I guess it save to say,physical abuse is okay once it a woman that carry out such actions.....shame....these same men will go ahead and polute this earth with children with like mindset,causing more chaos in the society....seun,here is ur perfect gentleman, the one you encourage other students looking up to you to emulate..... When ediots influence larger population, the few sane ones are at risk...
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by KingAfo(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2017
refreshrate:

This post aside, if you can give any example where people from the east just be making noise and saying stuff like "ma no e pa leni" werey ni e ni ? Etc instead of throwing blow?

Just one example
lol none in the east...only the west embarassed
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by lohresloco: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2017
But if na man beat woman now, una go shout foul
olaolulazio:
Sina Olunlade of Afonja beaten by Adaobi of Igbo.

Fufu is stronger than amala you know that!
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Faramide(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Well, I don't know why you cooked this up tho... i am sure the reasons are best know to you.
1. There is no Adaobi Obi in UBA (any staff can confirm this too)
2. The only entrance points to UBA House are leventis, descent from vi- there are no electricity poles around these places.
3. Which rain storm? Which year? 2017?
Lair Lair pants on fire!
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by damton(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2017
olaolulazio:
Sina Olunlade of Afonja beaten by Adaobi of Igbo.

Fufu is stronger than amala you know that!
This just cracked me up AF
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by deebrain(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Day11:
Picture of this OBi woman?

Like seriously.
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
but what if it was the DPO that assault the woman by now the comments would have full of shit
I cant take nonsense from any woman after all gender equality
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by morscino: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
our police lack manners, i almost knocked one down yesterday around eleme junction for flashing touch directly into my eyes, i lost my view immediately and was struggling to see clearly for like 1min.

But , is the woman a bouncer
she's not a bouncer,she was only lucky to have been dealing with a responsible gently man.Imagine if dat DPO dealt with her or ordered his boys to,d story would be "Nigerian Police Harrass a Female Banker"
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by dsocioemmy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
See people dey hail the woman now o... If it was the other way round, then the rants by e-feminists wont't end today
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by BrutalJab: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
charlesucheh:
Brutaljab. This guy Don take am personal with you o! He just showed that he's a tribal conscious guy too!! But are you An AFONJA or an IPOBIAN? Chai! But.....

grin you en
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by BrutalJab: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sorry! supposed the the DPO give her maximum shishi now, u'll come here and blame the police abi? Adaobi get luck,she brutalized a meek/gentleman police officer. IPOBSARECRIMINALS, no rival

Guy calm down and read the first paragraph of my right up
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by do4luv14(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
MARYchiells:
I need to hear the woman's version of the story. We know NPF can never be trusted.
ya you are rite
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Neobinna(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
I don't believe anything from Nigerian politicians and Nigerian police
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Sultty(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
So these bastards can be victims of assault too grin Fine by me

Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Jesusloveyou: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Strong Biafra woman
inside police cell, her strongness don put her inside cell with 200,000naira for bail.

1 Like

Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Mowrites: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
shortgun:

The court does not collect any bail money if the defendant appears in court anytime her/she is needed.
Its only when the defendant absconds or refuse to appear in court, the court will now collect the money from whosoever takes the defendant on bail. If d person doesn't have the money, the court can sell off his/her property(s).
Thank you sir
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by maclatunji: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=ImadeUReadThis post=53792307]"There is more than enough testaterone in the left n1pple of a 13yr old Igbo Jewess than there is in a fully matured pair of Yoruba man's testicles" - Adolf Hitler, 1985[/quote

Savagery and tribalism all being displayed by you at a go. Too bad for you.
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by MARYchiells(f): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
BrutalJab:

Umuahia babe, jisi ike.

Cos the woman was more powerful abi

Hahahahah, she probably wasn't more powerful. I think the police officer must have pushed her to the extreme.
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by krysto(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Its shocking that many nairalanders are hailing this female banker on her irresponsible act (if the news is correct). I am disappointed and condemn her actions. This woman should be jailed or heavily fined. Kudos to the policemen for professional conduct. These policeman could have simply shot her under self defence. we should be civilized with our reasoning please.
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by seun1960(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Maybe she is into UFC
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Jesusloveyou: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
dsocioemmy:
See people dey hail the woman now o... If it was the other way round, then the rants by e-feminists wont't end today
they wil even blame buhari.
That is how ipods roll.

1 Like

Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Jesusloveyou: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
MARYchiells:

Hahahahah, she probably wasn't more powerful. I think the police officer must have pushed her to the extreme.
which extreme, maybe the reccession affect her emotion

1 Like

Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by BrutalJab: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
MARYchiells:

Sure. which side of umuahia are you from?
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by thexzy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
There'ยง more to it than the eye can tell.
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by akigbemaru: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
POLICE battered!
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Kobicove(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
I doubt if this story is true...

No female banker will conduct herself in such an uncouth manner undecided
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by gustav25: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
KingAfo:

my broda no be small thing o.... so how about you? is akpu the cause of your low sperm count?
my bro not at all it happened as i heard that amala caused elephantasis to you ...the shock shocked me to my productive capacity
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by Adaowerri111: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
inside police cell, her strongness don put her inside cell with 200,000naira for bail.

If na your fadda the woman batter like that shame to allow u show people say na your dad? Lol
Re: DPO Battered By Female UBA Banker In Lagos Hospitalised by uvalued(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
pls why is it when i see PM express i just close the page... am i the only onedoing this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets / Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos) / Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Abia (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.