Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) (13396 Views)

IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya Is Dead (Rivers State Police Commissioner) / IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by informant001: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2017
IGP Ibrahim Idris paid a condolence visit to the family of late Rivers State CP, Francis Bolaji Odesanya, who died three weeks ago. Odesanya passed on at the age of 56 years after a brief illness at Sterling Hospital Ahmedabad-Gujarat in India.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/francis-bolaji-odesanya-police-ig.html

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by informant001: 9:20am On Feb 17, 2017

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by informant001: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2017
nice
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2017
R I P...Minus one from the country population
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2017
I pray that all his entitlement not delayed

After the mourning period you hardly see anyone again

I beginning to see why some people loot when they have the opportunity

Our system is not encouraging

We need to get serious
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by abouzaid: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2017
he had joined the innocent ipob members that he killed, karma is real. where is buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by gebest: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2017
noted pls
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2017
booked
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by kings09(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by yinkson(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2017
Oh! What a patriot
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2017
Hope it wont be just another routine of shaking hands, giving out small envelopes and making empty promises.

The benifits and entitlements due for his family should be cleared in earnest
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by rhymestech: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2017
This is a good one. But the IGP should remember families of the ordinary police man killed in line of duty and pay them what is due to them promptly.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by alldbest: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2017
Why that fine girl dey eye our IG like that ? @4th pic

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2017
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by Banter1(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2017
Okay
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by Gozzzy(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2017
the niggar that ordered shooting of unarmed Biafran protesters in portharcourt.... na so e go dey be for all of them wey swear say hatred of Igbos, na the only thing wey go dey give them aerection!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2017
the burial is today bros at yaba cemetery, and d wake keep na ystday, go find out @op
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by Banter1(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2017
The police officer at the back starring at the late commissioner's daughters a$$.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2017
yinkson:
Oh! What a patriot
kai respect the dead now,how you go dey call the man parrot?
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by mckazzy(m): 10:53am On Feb 17, 2017
why is that babe eyeing the IGP, or she dey suspect foul play from him.

Just observation.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by que197: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2017
rip sir
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by Dymo: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2017
The end... to God be the glory
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2017
sarrki:

We need to get serious

Your brain is resetting very fast

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2017
sarrki:

We need to get serious

You are right ...One day you Sarrki will be given a strategic position of authority I hope you use it well
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2017
Adieu to a gallant officer.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Late Cp's daughter isn't looking bad.
Hey...
Re: Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos) by paulo220(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
such is life

(1) (Reply)

Chevron: None Of Our Employees Contracted Coronavirus In Warri / Buhari Has Mortgaged Nigeria’s Future, Says Don / Lagos To Enjoy 24hrs Electricity Supply

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.