Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Delivered From Cultism - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delivered From Cultism (593 Views)

Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / Cultism: Taraba State University Expels 8 Cultists, Students / Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delivered From Cultism by Bholexy: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2017
joined this commission in October 2015. I had been a cultist and was the leader of the cult group to which I belonged. I had never been to church in my entire life. Last week, I was given a new name, ‘David’ when I came to this church.

Prior to this, members of the cult and I had tried to kill a Pastor of one of the Winners’ churches unknown to him to no avail. During the ongoing Operation Rescue 2015, members of Winners’ Chapel gave a friend of mine some fliers and tracts. That very night he had a dream were he saw two groups of people pulling him; some were putting on black clothes and the others were in white clothes. He told me, but the more we pondered on it the more we got confused. Not knowing what to do next, my friend then suggested we come to this church for help to which I refused but seeing there was no other answer forth coming on our predicaments, I agreed to come.

I had no idea what awaited me, but God touched me and I got saved. I no longer belong to any cult group. I now belong to the kingdom of God and am a member of the Winners’ family. Praise God!

– This testimony was submitted by David P.

Re: Delivered From Cultism by pyyxxaro: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2017
Praàaaiisseeee thy Lord

Hallelujah grin
Re: Delivered From Cultism by Nostradamus: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Praàaaiisseeee thy Lord

Hallelujah grin
hallelujah grin
pyyxxaro:
Praàaaiisseeee thy Lord

Hallelujah grin
hallelujah
Re: Delivered From Cultism by Nostradamus: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Praàaaiisseeee thy Lord

Hallelujah grin
hallelujah grin[quote author=pyyxxaro post=53791548]Praàaaiisseeee thy Lord

Hallelujah grin
Re: Delivered From Cultism by Bholexy: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Give your life to Christ so He can set you free from d kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of light and then into diverse open doors of breakthroughs... Come to winners chapel,faith tabernacle Otta. Jesus is Lord!!!

For more enquiries and direction pls call 08063257832
Re: Delivered From Cultism by Bholexy: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Who said you cannot make it this year for wit God you can do all things,He can do exceedingly abundantly above all we could ask of Him
Re: Delivered From Cultism by Bholexy: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Covenant day of business breakthrough holds tomorrow 26 of February 2017 at faith tabernacle canaanland... Be part; God bless you
Re: Delivered From Cultism by Bholexy: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Join us this Sunday 9th April,2017

(1) (Reply)

Protest In FUOYE / A Nigerian Kid Produces Rechargeable Radio Within A Paint Container / National Open University Of Nigeria To Start E-exam July 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.