Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

How You Can Make Good WAEC / JAMB Grades 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How You Can Make Good WAEC / JAMB Grades 2017 (4351 Views)

Solution To Bad Jamb Grades / Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Make Good WAEC / JAMB Grades 2017 by nicenaija: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2017
For Inquiries Kindly contact : KENTXCLUSIVE@GMAIL.COM or 09068610780 ( Whatsapp )

Note; The Article below is directed to those who are yet to sit for the Exam most

especially the Secondary School Art Students. In this Article it is being called WAEC instead of WASSCE due to General view of it.

WHAT IS WAEC
This question is mostly asked by people whose country is not withing the West Africa Region.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, a University entry examination in West African countries Established in 1952.

How Important is Waec Result to Nigeria Universities.
Waec is The most Important among the O'Level results you need to have here in Nigeria. Even though it has Alternatives but it is the most important of all.

WAEC latest Grading System
A1 Excellent 75% - 100%
B2 Very good 70% - 74%
B3 Good 65%- 69%
C4 Credit 60% - 64%
C5 Credit 55% - 59%
C6 Credit 50% - 54%
D7 Pass 45% - 49%
E8 Pass 40% - 45%
F9 Failure 0% - 44%

What Are the Alternatives For WAEC
As at now there are only 2-3 Alternatives to WAEC which are IGCSE,NECO,NABTEB.

How is IGCSE,NECO and NABTEB used as WAEC alternatives.
IGCSE could be used to replace WAEC in some Universities in Nigeria which are mostly private Unversities The same Goes to NECO but NABTEB is only for those who are planning on Attending Polytechnics.
I Failed a subject in Jamb but passed the same subject in WAEC
Most people might think they wont be accepted into a university if they are in this situation. Universities don't really care about what subjects you failed in JAMB as far as you were able to score Above the Official Cut off Mark which is now 200 while some universities would still accept 190

What Are the compulsory Subjects in WAEC
The compulsory Subjects in WAEC Depends on What you are studying as a secondary school student but Note you need to pass both MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH. For an ART student You will need to pass MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH, LITERATURE,ECONOMICS,GOVERNMENT. If your Able to attain the 5credits listed above in WAEC then you are fit to apply for 95% of ART courses in Any University.

Is Mathematics Compulsory For someone who is Studying ART in Secondary School
Yes Mathematics is very Compulsory if possible i would say most Nigeria Universities would Accept an ART student with A1 in Maths but D7 in English. If you ask most ART students in Nigeria 90% would tell you Mathematics is not Compulsory and that is why mostly ART students end up Failing the subject.

How Does Mathematics Affect and What Impact does it Make
As explained before No Nigeria University would Give you full time Admission without you having Atleast a D7 In your WAEC Mathematics. Dont Forget Having a good result in MATHEMATICS Doesnt deal with Applying for schools Alone as you would still study MATHEMATICS in your First University year. if you are given Full time Admission then you are on the safe side But if the university you applied for gives you AWAITING RESULT Admission then you will need to Retake The Waec Exam which you would have to submit before your final year in the school. This Also means the school could send you packing Anytime since you are really not a qualified student of theirs.

Am an ART student but i failed literature in WAEC
Don't be so shocked because i have friends who eventually got into this situation. If you are an ART student with good result apart from Literature then you should stop thinking of getting a University that year But you can Apply for Political Science or Mass Communication because they don't require Literature but they do require pass in Mathematics and Economics.

Can i Still study Law if i fail Literature in WAEC
Failing Literature means you can't study LAW course in the University but if you still want to become a Lawyer then apply for POLITICAL SCIENCE because it serves as Alternative to LAW course. from POLITICAL SCIENCE you can goto LAW school After University and from there become a Lawyer.

I want to write WAEC but i find it Difficult to Read
This shouldn't be new to ePost readers. Most students enter the exam all to find themselves guessing answers due to lack of reading. Some people would say WAEC is very simple while some would say its Hard, LOL it depends on who you are. If you are the type that Gets A1 in subject with much reading in school then you should be able to get c5-c6 in WAEC without much Reading.
WAEC

EXPO or WAEC DUBZ
WAEC EXPO is the General Term for Exam Malpractice while WAEC DUBZ means the same as EXPO but it is being used by students from Porsche Schools. this is mostly done by Students who find it add to read.
Why You should not Engage in WAEC EXPO
Why you should Engage in Expo is because there are so many Rules Guiding WAEC EXPO inwhich you are probably not Aware of.
[1] - You must Not write the same sentence with your friend
[2] - For Subject like Mathematics your Equations most not be the same or solved exactly like your friends own
[3] - Lot of people are in prison for Engaging in Waec Malpractice in which you could Avoid by paying the sum of 50thousand naira when caught and also don't forget your exam would be cancelled.

Why You Should Enage in WAEC EXPO
Am not Encouraging you to be involved in Malpractice but everybody has his or her own reasons. If you are the type that doesn't like reading then you can do it and if you have forgotten the answer to a question you too can Engage.

How Do i go About Getting a reliable WAEC EXPO and JAMB EXPO
I know lot of websites in Nigeria are claiming to be Reliable when it comes to WAEC and JAMB EXPO but believe it or not the real WAEC and JAMB EXPO guys are not as popular as those who you hear their names or see their websites. the real EXPO masters do their things secretly. For Security reasons i wont post Who the EXPO Masters are but in case you need Guild line on how to Go About Getting 100% reliable WAEC EXPO kindly send 'EXPO GUIDELINE' to

KENTXCLUSIVE@GMAIL.COM
OR
Re: How You Can Make Good WAEC / JAMB Grades 2017 by dauddy97(m): 11:47am On Feb 17, 2017
too bad, started well, and ended foolishly.
Re: How You Can Make Good WAEC / JAMB Grades 2017 by Dboy55(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
dauddy97:
too bad, started well, and ended foolishly.
boss I tell u, d guy jst f up big time

(1) (Reply)

New Update About Uniabuja, Acceptance Fees Is Going To Close Within This Week. / Federal Government Scholarship In Nigeria- How Effective Is It? / The Difference Between Admission On Jamb & That On School Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.