Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Police Criminality In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Criminality In Anambra (594 Views)

Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Don’t Give In To Police Criminality, Endsars Campaigner Tells Nigerians / Mr 2kay Robbery: Lagos Police To Move Against Drug Abuse,criminality In Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Criminality In Anambra by 4top: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2017
The police officers in awka along enungu express way, are robbers they robbed us this morning on our way to abakaliki, the only one I could remember his number and name is "IGWE OGOBUCHI, BATCH NO: 441090. he is a criminal. Picture below.

Re: Police Criminality In Anambra by 4top: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2017
This are the bad eggs in Nigeria police force
Re: Police Criminality In Anambra by Blue3k(m): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2017
4top:
This are the bad eggs in Nigeria police force

We must have breeding ground in Akwa-Ibom. These guys sit down a few kilometres to extort money along the road to Port Harcourt. I felt to sorry for guy transporting.
Re: Police Criminality In Anambra by Israeljones(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2017
some news tho..
.. how were yu able to take the pics of that police man comfortably?
.. because if they were trully robbing yu guys i think hiding your fone wud be av bin reactionary thing thats comes to mind..
Re: Police Criminality In Anambra by sorepco(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Always get ur facts right man. Stop giving the police a bad name. Thats not a policeman. He even has no right to search vehicles.

4top:
The police officers in awka along enungu express way, are robbers they robbed us this morning on our way to abakaliki, the only one I could remember his number and name is "IGWE OGOBUCHI, BATCH NO: 441090. he is a criminal. Picture below.
Re: Police Criminality In Anambra by kllinxman(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2017
sorepco:
Always get ur facts right man. Stop giving the police a bad name. Thats not a policeman. He even has no right to search vehicles.

An not here for war of words, pls ways the meaning of NPF on the guys Uniform cape.. and the logo on his cap and uniform which force rocks it... And to the Op pls how did they rob u ? in case somebody who can help is watching this post.
Re: Police Criminality In Anambra by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
4top:
why not take this complain to newspepper house or any tv station and the IG will take up the case immediately

(1) (Reply)

Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Sleping With A Married Man Stephanie Otobo / Is It Proper To Pay Before Seeing Someone In The Police Cell? / Nigerian, Shuaibu Arrested For Robbing Banks In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.