Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? (75493 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by nicolosam(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Akara is akara. What is Bean cake!
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by blont(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berlynn:
she's Dope ....
am happy when dope pple see dope thing n appreciate it as dope... hence u av confirmed it, i rest my case with haters.

#lovingwhatisee.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
IS IT ONE OF THE PRE WEEDING PHOTOS THAT.....RIEGNIN NOW
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Paschy88(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=ceejayx post=53794366]Hmmm dat her akara go sweet die.
she get akara i get akamu make we connect[/quote

grin grin grin
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by WhiteNoise(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Who she epp? I'll rather buy from Iya Basira. undecided
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by alklas(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Shaiiii! C beauty I go buy evry evry
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Maghan37: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
;DMe zero. ;DMe zero. I must runaway 4rm devil.(Even an attractive one).
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
justjify:

After doing all these, what will be your reaction when the highest bidder comes through? wink
Sorry go be your second name.

U take life too serious. Such a negative bigot.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by BraniacX(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

How much u gonna buy? grin
All of it!!!
As in............
Eferitin!

cool
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by justjify(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
dadaic:

U take life too serious. Such a negative bigot.
Hahahah! Did you see seriousness in my post?
Who is throwing missiles? YOU.
Who is taking life serious? YOU
Who is a negative bigot? YOU.
I rest my case... tongue
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by BraniacX(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikikiki banging body is what? Brain? Iranu.

We don't fvck brains, we fvck booties and she's got one hell of a booty!!! cool
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by UncutSk(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikikiki banging body is what? Brain? Iranu.
hating azz biatch
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
justjify:

Hahahah! Did you see seriousness in my post?
Who is throwing missiles? YOU.
Who is taking life serious? YOU
Who is a negative bigot? YOU.
I rest my case... tongue

Lol.. Na like u be de fine, u no get.
I de spend my money jeje on top woman wey i no need
U come with ur palava de talk nonsense about bidding.
I de joke for platform, u come with seriousness. U truly be mumu sha.
Better go drive trailer.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Aragon: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hadar4328:
I will buy Akara, buy Ogi, buy loiloi, Buy unprocessed beans, buy Akamu residue, buy bread (and pay for the nylon), buy wood and oyel for the akara... Then I will now ''Give myself away" as deposit! grin grin

Classic! Love this so much puts a huge Smile on my Face! ..... Whats your phone network lemme give you 1000naira Credit. How do I get your number self?..... I dont laugh tire for your reseponse... lol
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Hadar4328(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aragon:

Classic! Love this so much puts a huge Smile on my Face! ..... Whats your phone network lemme give you 1000naira Credit. How do I get your number self?..... I dont laugh tire for your reseponse... lol
Glad to put a 'huge smile' on your face. The recharge Voucher caught me attention and I am salivating already... I use both the Green and Yellow network... just in case something fit drop like Seriki Album. Good night rest, Aragon
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by augustine: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
I will not buy at all. The bean cake is exposed to environmental pollution by dust and flies etc.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by seanchuks: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikiki most that talk and do these things eventually never get her.
with dis ur kikiki laffter seems like u r d hot gal selling d akara.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Aragon: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hadar4328:
Glad to put a 'huge smile' on your face. The recharge Voucher caught me attention and I am salivating already... I use both the Green and Yellow network... just in case something fit drop like Seriki Album. Good night rest, Aragon

Tell me the network and give me ur number now if you can, lemme send it at once
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by justjify(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
dadaic:

Lol.. Na like u be de fine, u no get.
I de spend my money jeje on top woman wey i no need
U come with ur palava de talk nonsense about bidding.
I de joke for platform, u come with seriousness. U truly be mumu sha.
Better go drive trailer.
Hello kid. Look for where to dump your thrash. I am not down with your foolery. Move on pervert.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Hadar4328(m): 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aragon:

Tell me the network and give me ur number now... if you can lemme send it at once
Glo network, 07051909928.... I have come clean. grin grin
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Aragon: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hadar4328:

Okay hold on lemme send it now....

HOLD ON OH! Will tell you soon as I sent it to... 07051909928. GLO
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Aragon: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hadar4328:

SENT!! See Details Below, lemme know when you recieve it. Enjoy!!

You have just sent NGN 1,000.00 to Airtime 7051909928 in Nigeria

Your WorldRemit Transaction No is: 12808204

Your iDEAL payment was successful.

iDEAL Transaction ID: 49399-134144-58A77869-E1AB
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Hadar4328(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aragon:

SENT!! See Details Below, lemme know when you recieve it. Enjoy!!

You have just sent NGN 1,000.00 to Airtime 7051909928 in Nigeria

Your WorldRemit Transaction No is: 12808204

Your iDEAL payment was successful.

iDEAL Transaction ID: 49399-134144-58A77869-E1AB
Gee! I can't thank you enough for this.. Thanks a lot Aragon. Putting a smile on my face as well, Have the best weekend ever! Thanks once again.. I got the credit balance. Have a good night rest sir
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Aragon: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hadar4328:
Gee! I can't thank you enough for this.. Thanks a lot Aragon. Putting a smile on my face as well, Have the best weekend ever! Thanks once again.. I got the credit balance. Have a good night rest sir

One good turn deserves another, you did put a Smile on my Face with your CLASSIC on that girls pics up there, and am glad I was able to put a smile on your face too... Have a Blessed night rest

1 Like

Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Hadar4328(m): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aragon:

One good turn deserves another, you did put a Smile on my Face with your CLASSIC on that girls pics up there, and am glad I was able to put a smile on your face too... Have a Blessed night rest
Thank You and Good night too
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
justjify:

Hello kid. Look for where to dump your thrash. I am not down with your foolery. Move on pervert.

Lol. If I follow you speak English, you go hate life. Hypocrite...
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
justjify:

Lol. If I follow you speak English, you go hate life. Hypocrite.
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by justjify(m): 12:51am On Feb 18, 2017
dadaic:

Lol. If I speak English, I will hate my life. I am a bloody Hypocrite.
shocked grin
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by kechywillz(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2017
I will buy her
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by chiraqDemon(m): 1:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Allthese pre wedding photos will not allow girls to expect normal proposal and marriage again
Re: How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Bumbae1:
Some guys go chop
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
grin

Hope u smart too cause .. someone with brain wont sell akara like that #justsaying oil heat skimpy clothes dont go together
lol she smart and humble too i guess she was helping her mom. anyways bumbea1 what are you selling put 10,000 naira own dont worry keep the change u get take away sell another 10,000 naira own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.