Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno (24910 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / Suicide Bomber Kills Five Soldiers, Injures 40 In North East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by etinanguy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
G
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by ifyan(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
13 vehicles and nobody was inside? some people could lie more than lie mohammed himself!!!

The competition is strong believe me
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by abbeyty(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
I thought boko has been defeated, why this shiit is still happening in this country with this economy hardship will face everday
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by harryportter: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
rip to the death.EDUCATION IS THE KEY.i remain a virgin.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

These people sef

Them no get sense

The worst part is that they are killing their own people

If they're serious about terrorism, they would have taken it to other tribe or states to show how serious they are

They're busy killing their own people, ain't that some brainless act and foolishness

How much will you give a Yoruba or Igbo guy that will make him/her strap bombs on themselves and go blow his people up ??

Even if God himself promise him 200 virgins, he will slap the shiit out of that God that tells him to blow up his people

Why them go take am to other states, think before you talk next time

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by youngmartin24: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Not new again in northern aboki nation ...
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by youngmartin24: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Not new again in northern aboki nation ... ;DNot new again in northern aboki nation ...
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by GossipHeart(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Why them go take am to other states, think before you talk next time

Shut up

That means they ain't serious about terrorism
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by thrillionaire(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Keneking:
Those pictures are Abuja Wuse 2
that you're ignorant doesn't mean you should confuse others
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by itzemar(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

These people sef

Them no get sense

If they're serious about terrorism, they would have taken it to other tribe or states to show how serious they are

They're busy killing their own people, ain't that some brainless act and foolishness

How much will you give a Yoruba or Igbo guy that will make him/her strap bombs on themselves and go blow his people up ??

Even if God himself promise him 200 virgins, he will slap the shiit out of that God that tells him to blow up his people

bros allow them. We're first complaining of overpopulation in this country before.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

Shut up

Why you want them to be serious?

You even look like them

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by harryportter: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

These people sef

Them no get sense

[color=#770077][/color]pls dnt underestimate the strength of a tadpole!sorry ipod when it comes to money issues.they can even blow up their own up.I REMAIN A VIRGIN

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by thrillionaire(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

Shut up

You STFU, so your prayer is for terrorism to go viral in Nigeria so you'd know they are serious? Maybe your family house should be a target?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by duni04(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
I think the Army has tried and done its best to reclaim territory and dislodge the terrorists, but the Army is going to continue being helpless with these bomb attacks from suicide bombers.
Until the DSS starts doing its job of preempting these bomb attacks and conducting preemptive raids on terrorist hideouts, these suicide attacks will continue. Who is making these bombs? where are their hideouts? who is supplying them with bomb making materials?
Instead of that idiot Daura to face his job and form a counter terrorist and insurgency force to smoke these people making bombs out, he's busy chasing pastors and CAN members that don't make bombs or carry guns. This is what you get when you appoint a clueless person from your village to a position of authority.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by rusher14: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
thrillionaire:
You STFU, so your prayer is for terrorism to go viral in Nigeria so you'd know they are serious? Maybe your family house should be a target?

The guy is insane.

If you are doubt check his contribution to various threads here.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by iluvpomo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
guttentag:
Nairaland is the one promoting BH by posting their negative news, not just this senseless killing but victims of accident and cultism

I am tired of opening nairaland just to see such negative news all the time
Negativw news is the reality of life.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by rusher14: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
duni04:
I think the Army has tried and done its best to reclaim territory and dislodge the terrorists, but the Army is going to continue being helpless with these bomb attacks from suicide bombers.
Until the DSS starts doing its job of preempting these bomb attacks and conducting preemptive raids on terrorist hideouts, these suicide attacks will continue. Who is making these bombs? where are their hideouts? who is supplying them with bomb making materials?
Instead of that idiot Daura to face his job and form a counter terrorist and insurgency force to smoke these people making bombs out, he's busy chasing pastors and CAN members that don't make bombs or carry guns. This is what you get when you appoint a clueless person from your village to a position of authority.

You started out well then went on a tangent that's quite befuddling.

Religion is a strong drug which takes control of the minds of people.

The Boko Harm sect are powered by indoctrination.

When you tell people that it is OK to kill in the name of God then you are leaving room for mayhem such as witnessed in Maiduguri today.

We have had people drink poison, kill their children and maim their neighbours in the name of religion.

When Christian clerics begin to tow the same path as violent Islamic radicals, baying and calling for blood there can only be one result.

The presidency cannot or DSS cannot stand aside and look whilst violent radical faith teachings of any kind are being promoted.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by GossipHeart(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
harryportter:
[color=#770077][/color]pls dnt underestimate the strength of a tadpole!sorry ipod when it comes to money issues.they can even blow up their own up.I REMAIN A VIRGIN

Afonja

Have you swallowed your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by GossipHeart(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Why you want them to be serious?

You even look like them

I'm a Boko haram member, i blow your Father every night

How about that ??
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by GossipHeart(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
rusher14:

The guy is insane.

If you are doubt check his contribution to various threads here.

Tunde

You again ??
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

I'm a Boko haram member, i blow your Father every night

How about that ??
Kids grin

Good for you, may u continue to blow him in his grave.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by mile12crises: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
guttentag:
Nairaland is the one promoting BH by posting their negative news, not just this senseless killing but victims of accident and cultism

I am tired of opening nairaland just to see such negative news all the time

But you flare your goro teeth in ecstasy when pictures of IPOB victims are posted on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by GossipHeart(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Kids grin

Good for you, may u continue to blow him in his grave.

Dumb kid

You will claim that your Father is dead so i would transfer my blow to you ??

Don't worry, i will burst a nut in your mouth
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by rusher14: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

Tunde

You again ??

Hey, It's the delusional one again.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by passyhansome(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
May Allah accept his soul
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by duni04(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
rusher14:

You started out well then went on a tangent that's quite befuddling.

Religion is a strong drug which takes control of the minds of people.

The Boko Harm sect are powered by indoctrination.

When you tell people that it is OK to kill in the name of God then you are leaving room for mayhem such as witnessed in Maiduguri today.

We have had people drink poison, kill their children and maim their neighbours in the name of religion.

When Christian clerics begin to tow the same path as violent Islamic radicals, baying and calling for blood there can only be one result.

The presidency cannot or DSS cannot stand aside and look whilst violent radical faith teachings of any kind are being promoted.
Bros what I'm saying is that we have many national security issues that ought to be addressed by an agency that has national jurisdiction and with the legal and material backing to move between States to preempt and stop these national security issues. The DSS has the legal, material and manpower resources to preempt and curtail these issues but is doing absolutely nothing! We have kidnapping taking place across state boundaries, where is the Anti-kidnapping wing of the DSS? We have herdsmen fighting pastoralists and freely using weapons, again across state boundaries, where is the Herdsmen/pastoralist taskforce of the DSS? We have militants bombing pipelines and moving across state maritime boundaries, where is the pipeline protection wing of the DSS? None!!!
All they do is arrest journalists in Akwa ibom, assault teachers in cross rivers, Assist Saraki in laundering money, write dubious petitions against Magu, clean Danbazzau's shoes and chase after pastors in Ekiti at night.
Shameful agency the DSS has become under Buhari.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by GossipHeart(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
rusher14:

Hey, It's the delusional one again.

I heard many things about you

You're disgusting
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

Dumb kid

You will claim that your Father is dead so i would transfer my blow to you ??

Don't worry, i will burst a nut in your mouth
Don't mention my father again, please! Enjoy your blowing
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by rusher14: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

I heard many things about you

You're disgusting

Those voices are tormenting you again.

I'll have to stop responding to your messages though lest someone thinks we are of the same affliction.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by akigbemaru: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Suicide bomber!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno by mvem(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Brightology2:
The problem up north here is sincerity to curtain it. The state government as a matter of urgency should put a temporary stop to the use of long hijab because suicide bombing is usually carried out using that means.

Just imagine what they are doing to themselves.

May God almighty help and deliver them and rip to the dead.
...guy that hijab thing is very strong in islam...he cant do it, it is not possible for him to ban hijab...is like a christain governor telling everyone in the state not to go to church anymore...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reasons Odigie Oyegun Withdrew From APC Chairmanship - Daily Trust / Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo / Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.