Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

"Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source (64824 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by ipobarecriminals: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
sad grin sad embarassedMaruzia sad
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Buharimustgo: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
I don't believe Pastor Ibiyomi can do this

3 Likes

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by ruffhandu: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Where is the hidden house in PH?

1 Like

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by annexworld(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ok thanks for news. Next
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Kennyodinye(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
are you serious

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by IYANGBALI: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
As a childrens of God let's talk true so as to shame the devil,this iyabo Ojo looks and smells like olosho grade 1

1 Like

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by yabatown: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
The curses her father rained on this Kemi must be working. Stuck in one miserable boysquaters room in molete, ibadan, this is what her life has now become. An obsession with harassing successful women. Shameless loser.

2 Likes

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by KanwuliaExtra: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
See why you should not have OGBONI-OKIJA ritualists as parents?

K.O.O.'s father was a HEAVY JUJU man as she confessed.

If you were raised with JUJU, you will surely KNOW the real JUJU peeps! grin

AFONJAS and JUJU are like? wink
JUJU Christians and Muslims all over Nigeria.
Tufia! cheesy

Mooooooore PLEASE!!!! grin
Sister K.O.O. RIIIIIIIIIDE ON!
You exposed YOUR OWN FATHER. You are CREDIBLE 100%. kiss

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU FOR ALWAYS SPEAKING THE TRUTH. You are TOOOOOO MUCH.

Expose all the HYPOCRITES. cool

Na dis wan dem say wan phock Flavour? DORTY OKOROSMATIC FLAVOUR? shocked
Tufiaaaaaaaa!

Muchechechecheche

1 Like

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by awa(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Despite many may not like this lady but a times we should try to give her audience and know if what she is saying is true

2 Likes

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by IYANGBALI: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I don't believe Pastor Ibiyomi can do this
why?is he not a man abi him no get prick to fire her pusssssy?

2 Likes

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by iamdynamite(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
someone actually brought this to kemi notice,this same person want her to investigate iyabo (ebiye patience) please read carefully
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by thrillionaire(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is some serious allegations leveled. I think this Kemi woman and her source should be sued. Enough of getting away with all these cyber bullying and unfounded lies against people. You can't just go about peddling wicked rumours and getting away free, when she gets arrested and sued once, she'd rethink repeating such. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Omoluabi16(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kemi olunloyo is becoming so stale and boring..yeah yeah every female she hates is a prostitute, the male are ritualists. Attention seeking hag.

1 Like

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin hustle is real, how can u own a shop and sell nothing ? What kind of MMM is that grin grin
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Antoeni(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ok tnx 4 d detailed info,we already know dat 96 percent of actress in nollywood re serial harlots cum prostitutes, including you, well let's kip our fingers while iyabo Ojo reacts.
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Antoeni(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ok tnx 4 d detailed info,we already know dat 96 percent of actress in nollywood re serial harlots cum prostitutes, including you, well let's kip our fingers crossed while iyabo Ojo reacts.
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by jagorinho: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Tufia! cheesy

Muchechechecheche
says someone from okija shrine
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by winj3: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
that Kemi Olunloyo is a primitive f0ol for believing in juju in 2017.
backward people!
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by wordbank(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Why call for aid when u r already on d job nuthead! Keep maliciously disgracing urself trying to fade the shine of stars and watch ur fall come as night! Old stewpeeeedddd fooolll!
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by buchai: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
kemi your name now na poke nose you just dey meddled into peoples private life like say you dey cheater's television.
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Praktikals(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Our Aunty is mad again.
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by thehomer: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
So God couldn't protect this pastor?
If this story is true, why not just tell the pastor to zip up?
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by homebase(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
But why all these baseless accusation madam Olulonyo
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
My only question is "Why is the Ebiye Patience so bothered about Iyabos life"?? angry

She wishes to be the one in iyabo's shoes
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by skaramanga: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kemi is a jealous old hag. Ugly bitch with serious body Odour. Those who have been near her can confirm this. Doesn't have a bath for days and smokes weed. Notorious in ibadan and always fighting her father's wife. I don't know why anybody takes the nutcase serious. Anything for attention. She would probably be posting unhinged pictures of herself at a looney bin. Bitch has no shame.

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by KVC1970: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
who cares.
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Mapzone(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
You think sey David Ibiyeomie na Daddy GO? You will dig your grave soon.

Na soo
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by dangotesmummy: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Tufia! cheesy

Sister K.O.O. RIIIIIIIIIDE ON!
You exposed YOUR OWN FATHER. You are CREDIBLE 100%. kiss

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU FOR ALWAYS SPEAKING THE TRUTH. You are TOOOOOO MUCH.

Expose all the HYPOCRITES. cool

Na dis wan dem say wan phock Flavour? DORTY OKOROSMATIC FLAVOUR? shocked
Tufiaaaaaaaa!

Muchechechecheche
lmao seriously k baby? grin

When you reach a certain age there are somethings expected of you especially when you have adult children. You should carry yourself with grace and you should speak with decorum.kemi is really doing the opposite and its attracting disrespect for her cheesy

That woman is an attention seeking hoe and should be ignored cheesy
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by greatmen: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
this kemi woman your society no go help you o david ibeoyeome is no joke o, I advice you to go and kneel and beg for forgiveness , that pastor, God no dey carry him matter play, quote me this woman they dig her grave this year,just walking by

1 Like

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by KanwuliaExtra: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
lmao seriously k baby? grin

When you reach a certain age there are somethings expected of you especially when you have adult children. You should carry yourself with grace and you should speak with decorum.kemi is really doing the opposite and its attracting disrespect for her cheesy

That woman is an attention seeking hoe and should be ignored cheesy

Na your opinion be dat o.
Na so una dey tell me for NL abi? grin
Like anyone has to tell ADULT how to live? grin
I stand by K.O.O.
100%

She is NEVER FAKE! grin
She exposed HER OWN FAMILY KE.
And BIANCA too! cheesy

I LOOOOOOVE THE WOMAN DIE!!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB87RZcOrkM

1 Like

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by HARDDON: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
And this is the end of u lying demons .

This is the end of the road for any demon involved in this lie from d pit of hell!

For is written : touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm!

For having d impetus to robe my Dad David Ibiyeomie in this spurious tale, I pronounce judgement , this moment, on all involved! U all pay with your lives!

And any1 that dares quote me to spew thrash, you are visited also with same portion this moment!
Plagues in your family

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! / Mansion: Paul Okoye Building A House At Ikoyi Parkview In Lagos (Photos) / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.