Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

"Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source (64829 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Mayflowa(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
thrillionaire:
This is some serious allegations leveled. I think this Kemi woman and her source should be sued. Enough of getting away with all these cyber bullying and unfounded lies against people. You can't just go about peddling wicked rumours and getting away free, when she gets arrested and sued once, she'd rethink repeating such. Mtchew!

What if it's true. That could be a reason she gets away with the defamation

1 Like

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by KanwuliaExtra: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
skaramanga:
@ KanwuliaExtra

You must be a nutcase just like Kemi Olunloyo
Either that, or you must be some desperate loser whose only hope of getting fvcked is by Kemi Olunloyo
Birds of a feather
You must be the only one who doesn't know that the crackhead peddles nothing but LIES!

maruzia:
This KanwuliaExtra must be another lunatic or druggie just like this deranged old bat Kemi. Probably her mentor FFK

I did not ask your opinions ooooo. . . .
I don pass the stage of going back and forth.
Especially with unknown or fake NL IDs.
Just post your SHYTE and move on.

If you can't stay focused, please join the "nobody" brigade of self-banned entities/Failed Yahoo Romance column aka SCAMMERS of NL and die offline.

I did not ask you.

Thanks. kiss

1 Like

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Smhart1(f): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
If true pastor is only paying for her service grin
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
bettercreature:
She is a journalist
And this is your definition of journalism? undecided
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by dangotesmummy: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

You need evidence?
I don't need any. grin
Issues with people?

SHE IS AN ACTIVIST AND A SOCIAL MEDIA ICONESS! What do you expect?

Kemi only quoted A CHURCH MEMBER.
Make IYABO defend or IGNORE.
Simple. cool

I love her her GISTS AND GUTS!!!! cool

Linda Ikeji. . . . . MOVE OVER. Your time done pass. kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEoeCwOcr1M#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5zigDYwGI8
haaaaa grin
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by pennywys(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
You think sey David Ibiyeomie na Daddy GO? You will dig your grave soon.
Omo shut ur mouth up first don't keep defending things you don't know. My prayer is let the pure truth be revealed
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
pennywys:
Omo shut ur mouth up first don't keep defending things you don't know. My prayer is let the pure truth be revealed
Shut that gutter you call mouth. There's no truth in that trashy post. Be civil next time

Olodolistic boi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by sehin79(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
well we all know most of all the female actors are OLOSHO
compare them to the male counterpart and you wonder were they get there money from.
well she has been able to set up successful business,worth millions i dont think that is from acting,and shes not a A lister in the industry.
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by KanwuliaExtra: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
haaaaa grin

Is this the kind of woman that tells lies?
She only EXPOSES.
She talks about the MOST PRIVATE things of GER OWN LIFE ke. SHOCKING THINGS too. She fears NOTHING. I love her. cry

The best part of freedom of speech is ENTERTAINMENT.

K. O. O. is entertaining. I don't understand why people get all wound up about her.

The only thing I will NEVER belief is the " FLAVOUR GIST".
I love his music, but K.O.O. is waaaaaay toooo polished for that kind of juvenile sperm-bank abeg.
Who wanno phock Flavour? Local "six-pack"? undecidedPublic Blokos? undecided
Public Blokoses belong to PUBLIC POOOOSIES!
Simple. kiss

As bad as people thing K.O.O. is, she is not a sexual-deviant. She has CLASS.

My opinion. cool
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by manu1: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
The olodo Buffon with the comment above is seriously sick .
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by transient123(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
My only question is "Why is the Ebiye Patience so bothered about Iyabos life"?? angry

Ebiye Patience want to deliver her pastor from paradise to hell fire. She loves her pastor.

Wetin even consign me sef, pastor and he'll, na u make picture
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by dangotesmummy: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Is this the kind of woman that tells lies?
She only EXPOSES.
She talks about the MOST PRIVATE things of GER OWN LIFE ke. SHOCKING THINGS too. She fears NOTHING. I love her. cry

The best part of freedom of speech is ENTERTAINMENT.

K. O. O. is entertaining. I don't understand why people get all wound up about her.

The only thing I will NEVER belief is the " FLAVOUR GIST".
I love his music, but K.O.O. is waaaaaay toooo polished for that kind of juvenile sperm-bank abeg.
Who wanno phock Flavour? Local "six-pack"? undecidedPublic Blokos? undecided
Public Blokoses belong to PUBLIC POOOOSIES!
Simple. kiss

As bad as people thing K.O.O. is, she is not a sexual-deviant. She has CLASS.

My opinion. cool
yes she doesn't give a hoot but she's always very reckless in her speech but then again she should thank her stars because she's a Nigerian where anyone can say anything. If it was in other civilized climes,the celebrities would have sued her a55 for defamation of character. She'll have been paying through her nose.

cheesy

Meanwhile as for " she has class" please ma what is your own definition of class because e be like say we no dey on the same page on this.because my own idea of class is someone who has poise,finesse and refinement but I am not seeing any of that in kemi. cheesy
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by dangotesmummy: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
manu1:
The olodo Buffon with the comment above is seriously sick .
hiann bros everyone is entitled to their opinions na cheesy
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by KanwuliaExtra: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
yes she doesn't give a hoot but she's always very reckless in her speech but then again she should thank her stars because she's a Nigerian where anyone can say anything. If it was in other civilized climes,the celebrities would have sued her a55 for defamation of character. She'll have been paying through her nose.

cheesy

Meanwhile as for " she has class" please ma what is your own definition of class because e be like say we no dey on the same page on this.because my own idea of class is someone who has poise,finesse and refinement but I am not seeing any of that in kemi. cheesy

Is that not why she was deported from Canada?
She got on their last nerve.
So does Trump.
Some people are just that way.
We all have our moments abi? cheesy

I pity anyone that sues her o.
Like she said, FOWL NYANSH GO OPEN GAAAAAAAAAN! grin

Yes! She has CLASS. Look DEEPER. My opinion. cool
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by frankly01: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bros @ the comment above
Are you fully ok? Do you know the meaning of CLASS?
You are using that word to describe a disgusting old bag Kemi Olunloyo?
You have serious problems, even more than her, sef.

And Oh, the b1tch was deported ftom Canada for criminal and dubious reasons
Check out her charges profile. Period.
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by KanwuliaExtra: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/polarizing-toronto-activist-deported-to-nigeria/article4504322/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&

In 2009, a Toronto Star report revealed that she was wanted in the state of Georgia for jumping bail and violating probation. When Constable Mills learned of Ms. Omololu-Olunloyo's legal troubles, he reported the news to officials in Canada and Georgia. "I left it in their hands," he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbwWOgkxhW4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95QuZr3Fx7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7YnSojCrb8

Get your facts right. kiss
Learn to READ and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
Interesting to come online and TYPE THRASSSSSSSH about events and people you don't know.

READ AND STOP BEING IGNORANT ILLITERATES! cheesy
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by bettercreature(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
And this is your definition of journalism? undecided
Yes! to report anything reportable grin grin grin
Trust me this celebrities are prostitutes they deal with the highest bidder
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by theway83: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
aunty Kemi done come again
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by KanwuliaExtra: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:

cheesy

This is CLASS! kiss
You have your definition, I have mine. kiss
Educated, not married and don't give a PHOCK! cool
My kind of woman. cool

A whole PHAMARCIST!
Frank and honest.
Very impartial.
No TRIBALISM in her blood at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otY0zgG3eyU
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by dangotesmummy: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Is that not why she was deported from Canada?
She got on their last nerve.
So does Trump.
Some people are just that way.
We all have our moments abi? cheesy

I pity anyone that sues her o.
Like she said, FOWL NYANSH GO OPEN GAAAAAAAAAN! grin

Yes! She has CLASS. Look DEEPER. My opinion. cool
lmao @ fowl yash go open gan grin

I think I'm beginning to see what you're seeing grin
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by KanwuliaExtra: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
lmao @ fowl yash go open gan grin

I think I'm beginning to see what you're seeing grin

You know the woman nor get secret.
She go jussssssst finish dem. grin

Na dis kain woman NIGERIA need ke!

1 Like

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by dangotesmummy: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
KanwuliaExtra:

This is CLASS! kiss
You have your definition, I have mine. kiss
Educated, not married and don't give a PHOCK! cool
My kind of woman. cool

A whole PHAMARCIST!
Frank and honest.
Very impartial.
No TRIBALISM in her blood at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otY0zgG3eyU

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by dangotesmummy: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

You know the woman nor get secret.
She go jussssssst finish dem. grin

Na dis kain woman NIGERIA need ke!

actually people are afraid of saying the truth openly otherwise they'll quickly be ostracized in this our part of the world.an example is toke makinwa when she launched her book on becoming tone.second Linda ikeji and third kemi cheesy
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by KanwuliaExtra: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
actually people are afraid of saying the truth openly otherwise they'll quickly be ostracized in this our part of the world.an example is toke makinwa when she launched her book on becoming tone.second Linda ikeji and third kemi cheesy

All na entertainment abi? grin
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
You think sey David Ibiyeomie na Daddy GO? You will dig your grave soon.
hahahaha

#U are on point.
Daddy GO may over look her as a father he is.

But for all dis ones weh dey fyn where to express d anoint#her name na sorry.
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by dangotesmummy: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

All na entertainment abi? grin
yeah show business grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by KanwuliaExtra: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
yeah show business grin grin cheesy cheesy

I never really listened to her till today.
Now, I have been on google reading and laughing sooooooo hard.
Mehn! I love K.O.O. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by TMDavidWest(f): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
This story pretends like its out for Iyabo Ojo but it's actually out for Pastor David Ibiyeomie.

And why the heck would a "church member" tarnish "her" Pastor's image and reputation just so to hunt out the "p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e.s" in Nollywood?

Now, foes come proudly wearing the cloak of friendship.

The dagger will be taken out of Caesar's back to be stabbedinto Brutus'.

SMH
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Jammiiee(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
I seriously don't know why people see all these pastors as infallible, are they God I'm not saying the story is spurious or real, but reading so many comments here, most conclude that it's a lie when they don't even know if it's true or not. As long as we're human we are all prone to fumbling at some points. But in this part of the world we see our pastors as demigods who are 100% spirits in all ramifications . We equate our pastors with the supreme being... angry wait for the other side of the stories before vouching for someone. Sift every scrap of news from both sides and use ur discretion. But people should stop defending others they don't know much about. Let them defend themselves. angry
pennywys:
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by DavidEsq(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
My only question is "Why is the Ebiye Patience so bothered about Iyabos life"?? angry
She lost out in d olosho competition fo the pastor's attention, so she is pained
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by Moletemike: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
@ KanwuliaExtra

You are probably Kemi Olunloyo Herself posting under this moniker.

Mental Kemi, AKA madwoman of Ibadan, sorry to disappoint you, but you have absolutely NO C LASS!

Fighting with keke drivers does not indicate class

Living in one squalid room in molete , haven been chased from your papa house is not CLASS

You are a fool at 52 and disgrace to your family

SO, KanwuliaExtra, AKA Kemi Olunloyo, stop flattering yourself
You are nothing but a wasted loser
Re: "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source by CHARLOE(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
thrillionaire:
Its people like you that let evil go on because it hasn't affected you. Moreover I just aired my opinion, its up to them to sue or not. Also shut up and get lost!
Y d insult, did I insult u? How old are u by d way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Enjoying Her Billionaire Husband's Money As She Dances(Photos) / Mansion: Paul Okoye Building A House At Ikoyi Parkview In Lagos (Photos) / Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.